Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 30

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I couldn't help but rub my hand all over Wendy's ass. The other two women were older with larger and softer bottoms but Wendy's bottom was small, firm and shapely as only a teen's buttocks could be.

I wasted no more time. As the two older naked women watched I commenced spanking Wendy's bottom briskly with my open hand. Slap! Slap! The sound of flesh on flesh made my prick harder and harder, seeping pre cum onto her bare belly. I spanked Wendy about fifteen times before I stopped.

"Get on your knees Wendy." I told the girl. She slid off my lap to the floor wasting no time getting my prick between her red lips. I came pretty quickly depositing my juice into her mouth where she could gulp it down. One down, two to go. I was sure my next BJ would last longer now that Wendy had 'taken the edge off.'

Without being told Wendy got off her knees to go stand next to the other two nude ladies. I motioned for Kate to approach me and straddle my lap with her soft voluptuous body. My hand was a little sore from making contact with Wendy's firm little ass so I reached down to my jeans, pulling my special spanking belt from a rear pocket. Kate had felt the belt many times before and like all the other times her juices ran from her pussy as soon as I started hitting her butt with the belt. My cock started to rise again as I put the leather to Kate's ass over and over again. Whack! Whack! I was hard and ready again. I stopped the belt at about the fifteenth stroke. I had lost track and should have had Kate count them off.

Kate wound up in the proper position between my wide open legs with my prick in her mouth. Spurt! Another orgasm in my second mouth of the day. This was going too fast. In the last fifteen minutes I had spanked two women and blew my load twice.

Kate went back to 'the lineup' as my mother approached me when I gestured for her. I spanked my mother with the belt noticing that my cock was only about half hard. I should have paced myself better. I pushed mom to the floor hoping that her cock sucking abilities would get my prick hard enough to cum. Mother worked her lips and tongue along my shaft doing her best to get it harder. I said to Kate. "Make out with Wendy." Hoping a little girl on girl action would get me closer to my third orgasm of the day.

Kate and Wendy were kissing passionately using their hands on each other's breasts, asses and cunts. When Kate forcefully pushed Wendy to her knees to grind her hot pussy against the young girl's mouth I could feel my prick finally firming up. My mother's mouth was too soft. Too gentle. I stood up keeping my cock in her mouth. I began fucking my mother's mouth while holding her head firmly. Finally with a grunt I shot my cream into mother's mouth. I sat back down completely worn out. I needed some time before I could do anything more. I did achieve my goal. Three blow jobs from three different women, and all in less than an hour.

"Go play Mother." I told her. The three of them were very horny. It didn't take long for the three naked bodies to meld together on the king sized bed. I couldn't keep track of who was licking who as they wrestled their bodies into various positions. Every now and then one of them would moan with an orgasm. I left them to it. I padded my bare ass to the kitchen for something to eat and drink.

I was sitting at the kitchen table munching a ham and cheese sandwich when a very flushed Wendy entered the room. She poured herself a glass of water. "I forgot how much I missed all of this," she said smiling deeply.

I smiled back at her. I had forgotten how much I liked the girl. "Now Wendy all you need to do is get your boyfriend to spank you. You need to tell him how important it is to you."

"I wanted to ask you a favor Jimmy."

"Ask away Wendy."

"I have spoken to my boyfriend James about how spanking turns me on but he says that he is afraid of hurting me. I've told him everything about us. The spankings especially. If you are willing Jimmy, I would like you to teach James how to spank me without fear of hurting me."

"You know Wendy, I would have to be in the room with you two to teach him properly."

Wendy blushed at that. "James knows that. He is pretty jealous but because it means so much to me he is willing to let you watch and instruct him as long as you and I don't have sex in front of him."

I have to admit that the thought of instructing another man in the art of disciplining his girlfriend turned me on. If we did it the next day being Sunday Kate would be home. She could take care of my needs because I was sure I would have a big boner watching James and Wendy. Wendy agreed to bring her boyfriend over the next day. I was sure that Kate wouldn't object.

James and Wendy were expected around noon so I arrived at Kate's house at eleven. I wanted to take the edge off so I wouldn't be sitting with a hurting erection while I watched the two of them. I planned to make the instruction as sexy as possible. Kate and I sixty nine'd for a while before I rolled her over onto her stomach and doggie style fucked the older woman until she creamed my cock with her hot juices. I had her finish me off with her mouth, enjoying the feel of my erupting prick in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.