Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 28

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My mother's setup plan had worked well. When I slapped my own thigh with my spanking belt the cracking sound had stopped their pussy licking immediately. Both women looked over to me. My mother was trying to hide a smile not wanting Kate to know that she had arranged this scenario. Kate was surprised, her hands fluttering between her still shapely breasts and her almost hairless pussy trying to cover up so her step grandson would not see her secret charms. Kate didn't know it yet but her charms were not going to be a secret any longer to this eighteen year old. "Just what the hell is going on here! "You two sluts are in serious trouble," I had said when I had slapped my own leg.

Now I said. "Out of bed you two ... now!" My mother raised herself from the bed pulling Kate along with her. "Stand by the bed. Don't try to cover up. Just stand there with your hands at your side." My mother's nipples were so hard that I was willing to bet that they ached to be touched. Kate's nipples were also erect, probably from fear and not arousal. "Two grown women acting like teenage sluts, rutting around naked kissing and touching each other." Kate looked mortified. She was confused also. What was happening? Why was she and this boy's mother letting this boy humiliate her like this?

"I'm not sure what to do with the two of you, but I think for starters I will have to punish your bare behinds with my belt." I said, as I waved my little belt in front of them. This belt was hand made by me. I had cut my wide Garrison belt to about eighteen inches in length. I slit the leather crossways just enough so I could bend the leather letting both sides meet. Then I wrapped that portion in adhesive tape creating a four inch handle. I cut five slits into the other end for about six inches. I had made a mini strap that almost had the properties of a cat o nine tails. It was a very effective punishment tool. I had used it on Wendy who orgasmed every time I used the well oiled belt on her curvy bottom. My mother had felt the belt also and liked the pain it gave her. Now it would be Kate's turn.

I think that Kate was finally starting to realize that she was going to get a long awaited punishment in much the same manner as she had received from her late husband. She was going to be surprised when she had the opportunity to see my cock. It was as long as my Grandpa Jack's cock was and almost as thick. I could see Kate was still uneasy by what was going to happen by the way she kept shifting her weight from foot to foot. I have to admit that I was feeling very powerful standing there with two naked older women at my mercy. I didn't think that this was going to be the only time I had these two women standing naked waiting for their punishments. "Who's first?"

Neither nude woman said anything. "O.K. Mother you will be first so Kate can see what to expect." I pulled a straight backed chair from the side of the room, placing it in the center of the room as I had seen my grandfather do at our home preparing to spank his naked daughter. I sat down motioning my mother to drape herself on my lap. Whack! I brought the small leather belt down on my mother's buttocks. Whack! I gave her only about ten strokes because I needed relief pretty badly. I had been hard as a rock inside my tight jeans since this ordeal started. I needed relief now! I pushed my mother to her knees, standing. "Take it out of my pants Mother. I need your mouth now! Show Kate what a fine cocksucker you are."

As my mother freed my prick I could see Kate's surprise. I don't think my mother had told her about us having sex. Kate's eyes widened as she saw my erect seven inches exposed as my mother pulled it free from it's confines. As my mother expertly sucked my penis I never took my eyes off of Kate's face while her eyes never wavered from the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her daughter-in-law's mouth. Kate smiled as I came with a grunt lunging my prick deep into mother's mouth spewing my seed violently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.