Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 25

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I did get on good terms with Dr. Williams' daughter Rhonda. I had thought she was my age but she was home for the summer from her second year of college. That made her at least two years older than my eighteen years. Every time I worked in her father's yard she would come out when she saw I was finishing up with a cold drink for me and my helper Larry. Larry was in his second summer of working for me. He would gulp down his drink quickly before loading all the equipment.

I would sit with Rhonda on the picnic bench talking about just about everything under the sun. She was a very knowledgeable woman. One day she mentioned that her mother and father were going out of town for the evening. "Why don't you come by later and keep me company Jimmy?" I nodded as she added "Around eight P. M.?"

"I will see you then." I said as I left. And I did.

We made love several times that summer. She enjoyed my seven incher, screaming how much it filled her up, when she had an orgasm. I was a bit disappointed. I don't know what I expected but I thought screwing a black girl would be more different than it was. You know the old saying... 'It's all pink on the inside.' Other than her hair, both on her head and her pubic area being a little courser than what I was use to it was basically the same. Her pussy smelled and tasted like all the other girls I had licked. Rhonda did orgasm especially hard when I ate her out. I don't think her previous boyfriend had ever eaten her pussy.

I think the most enjoyable thing that happened that summer was when one day I asked Ms Baker about taking her wood to the dump. She was dressed in a snug fitting pair of cargo shorts and a Led Zeppelin T shirt. Her nipples stood out against the black material making it obvious that she was not wearing a bra. "Jimmy, I thought we could have a fire Friday night to burn some of that wood."

"Are you teasing me Ms. Baker? Remember what happened last time."

"No tease Jimmy. You can call me Rita from now on since you are no longer a student at my school. I was worried about losing my job over an indiscretion with a student. That's no longer a problem."

I knew I had already committed to a night out with Wendy. Rita Baker must have seen the indecision on my face because she added. "If you have plans Friday night how about making it Saturday. You can come early. I will put a couple of steaks on the grill for us while you get a fire going."

I grinned from ear to ear. "Sounds great Ms ... I mean Rita. I will be here at six. We can relax a while in front of the fire after supper. We have enough wood to burn until well after dark." I couldn't believe it was finally happening. An evening with the pretty blonde woman that I had been dreaming about was finally going to happen. This was going to be a long three days of waiting.

Friday night came and I had taken Wendy out to dinner. When I dropped her off at her house she took the time to give me a slow deliberate cock sucking in the front seat of my truck. I have to admit that as my prick gushed it's load into Wendy's mouth I was thinking about Rita doing the sucking.

Saturday finally came. I showered for a full half hour scrubbing everywhere at least twice. I dressed in shorts, sneakers and T shirt. I was sitting on the edge of my bed ready a full hour before I needed to leave the house. Damn was I nervous. I wanted to impress Rita with my maturity but I felt like a little boy going out on his first date.

I arrived at Rita's house ten minutes early. I sat in my truck in her driveway waiting until six P. M. on the nose. She was probably watching from a window enjoying how nervous I was. I went through the narrow opening between the house and the bushes to the back yard. Rita was already there sitting on the bench in front of the fire pit. She had on the same cargo shorts from the last time I had seen her. But this time she had on a thin plaid blouse that buttoned up the front. The top three buttons were undone showing a little cleavage of her braless breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.