Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 23

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My mother came back into the room. Her robe was gone. My Grandfather was close behind her pushing mother into my bedroom with his big hand on her bare bottom. Grandpa Jack looked over at me and smiled when he saw the naked teenage girl laying across my lap in the classic OTK spanking position.

"Don't stop on my account." He told me as my mother began to remove her father's clothes. It didn't take long before her father was naked pushing my mom down to her knees to take his big prick into her mouth.

I wasn't sure what to do. Our threesome was tuning into a mini orgy. Wendy was still squirming and trying to slide off my lap. My erection had receded to a half hard state and was now starting to firm up again. What the fuck! Too late to change things now so I might as well enjoy it. I was sure my mother had blabbed to my grandfather about what was going on and he wanted to be a part of it.

I slapped Wendy's ass a good hard blow. She yelped in surprise. I saw Grandpa Jack push his daughter off of his prick as he walked to us dangling his big cock only about a foot from Wendy's head. Slap! I spanked her again. As I raised my hand again my mother came back from my closet where she had retrieved my little belt with the slits on one end and handed it to me. Jack grabbed a handful of Wendy's hair and pulled her head up as I brought the belt down on her reddened ass. Whack! "Ow!" She opened her mouth wide as she said it and Jack taking advantage of her open mouth drove his fat cock into Wendy's mouth.

Wendy tried to get Grandpa Jack's cock out of her mouth but Jack held her, still by the hair, close enough where she couldn't dislodge his prick. Grandpa just kept thrusting in and out of the teenager's mouth. I spanked her again with the belt. Whack!. "Stop fighting it Wendy. My grandfather wants to use your mouth and I want you to submit to him. Whatever he wants you do. Understood?" She quieted down and mumbled around grandpa's big dick something that I took to be a "Yes". She was submissive but needed to be told what to do firmly.

While Wendy's bottom was being spanked by me and her mouth being violated by my grandfather's thick cock my mother reached over and plunged two of her fingers into Wendy's already wet pussy. Wendy's little cunt creamed my mother's hand seconds before Jack unloaded and gave her a big mouthful of cum.

Grandpa said pulling the young girl off my lap. "Daughter take care of your son's hard on while I take this young thing to your bedroom and show her how an old man fucks. Wendy followed Grandpa Jack as he led her by the hand to the master bedroom. I was glad that Wendy was finally on the pill. I didn't want to have to tell my grandfather that he needed a condom while he was so intent on putting his prick into the little girl.

Mother kneeled between my legs licking me from my balls all the way up the underside of my prick before engulfing my cockhead with her mouth. I laid back in the chair with my legs spread as wide as possible while my mother suckled my cock finally bringing me to an exquisite orgasm. I know my mother was in need of a good cum but I took her by the hand leading her to her own bedroom.

There we found her father on his back on the big bed with Wendy straddling him riding Grandpa Jack's seven inch penis like a cowgirl at the rodeo. I bent my mother over the end of the bed so we could watch while I slipped my half hard cock into her pussy. It wasn't long before I was fully erect again. My mother's cunt was having spasms against my cock as she had a good cum. I emptied my prick deep into mother's hot twat still watching Wendy ravaging the fifty five year old man. Jack had a big smile on his face as he grunted and spurted his second load of the day deep in Wendy's hot hole. It was almost time for my Dad to get home so we all got dressed and Jack gave Wendy a ride home.

I was hoping that Grandpa Jack got some head from Wendy on the way home and later found out she did blow him in the front seat of his big Ford. I was happy for him because that's the last time I ever saw my grandfather alive. He had a massive stroke just two weeks later and passed on. At my grandfather's wake and funeral I noticed how his wife Kate, his third wife, stayed by my mother's side. They comforted each other throughout the whole ordeal. After Grandpa Jack's funeral we all went to his and Kate's house for food and conversation. Mom and Kate at next to each other on one of the couch's whispering to each other. No doubt recalling recent memories of Jack's life. Everyone seemed to leave at the same time. I heard my Mom tell my Dad that she was going to stay with Kate for the night. Dad left leaving me alone with the two women. I commenced cleaning up the mess. I had a big black plastic bag that I used to corral the paper plates, napkins and plastic glasses. Soon the place was picked up pretty good. I brought two bags of garbage outside to the trash barrels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.