Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 22

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When we arrived at the bathroom I opened the pharmacy bag and pulled out a three pack of Fleet enemas."Ever had an enema Moe?"

"Maybe when I was a little kid but I really don't remember. How is this going to help me?"

I was opening the box. "If Ray is concerned about 'dirty' and the cleanup involved I think if we make your bottom squeaky clean he may change his mind. Get down on all fours and stick your pretty butt up."

Maureen dropped her naked body to the floor, putting her forearms on the floor leaving her bottom up turned. I pulled the seal off of the nozzle of one of the pre mixed enema bottles. I had searched the house in the hopes that we had an enema bag. No such luck. I figured the ready to use Fleet cartridges would be the easy answer. If I bought an enema bag and either of my parents found it I would have a lot of explaining to do.

I slowly inserted the tip of the Fleet cartridge into Moe's dark hole rotating it as I did. I squeezed all the liquid from the tube into her tight little ass telling her to hold it in until I told her to release the liquid. After about five minutes I excused myself so she could have some privacy while she expelled the liquid and whatever else into the toilet bowl.

When I heard no more noise I returned to find her on the floor waiting for another dose. Moe liked my dick in her ass and I'm sure she enjoyed the enema although if I had bought the red bag kit there probably would have been a larger nozzle available that she would have preferred. I left the room again.

When I returned to the bathroom again she was in the position again. She knew that there were three enema cartridges in the box. "I'm clean. It came out clear water this time but to be on the safe side you should do me again. I slid the tip of the third and finally Fleet past her brown hole as deeply as I could before squeezing all the liquid into her. As much as I wanted to stick my bare cock into her freshly douched ass I was hard again and needed immediate relief.

This time when Moe sat on the toilet I didn't leave the room. I stood in front of her and pushed my erection past her lips and deep into her tiny mouth. I pumped my cock into Moe's sweet hot mouth and when I heard the splash of water hitting the bowl I pushed my cock into Moe's throat and filled her stomach with my cream a second time that day. Moe was a little disappointed because the enemas had turned her on and she was expecting a good ass fucking.

"Come on back to my room Moe. I'll lick you some until I can get hard again. Then I am going to stick all seven inches of my prick into your tight little ass and make you cream like never before.

I did lick her to a quick orgasm. Nice to be young! My cock had risen again. She assumed the same position as she had when I gave her the three enemas. I slathered a good amount of lube on my pecker then used her ass hole to pull the remaining lube off of my fingers and into her brown hole. My cock followed slowly at first but speeding up when I heard Moe starting to moan her way to an orgasm. She had a good cum but my third orgasm of the day was slow coming. I pumped and pumped my cock into her tight hole bringing her to another intense orgasm.

She pulled off of me saying. "No more Jimmy. My ass is sore." Then she had done something she had never done before. She slid down and took my cock fresh from her ass into her sucking mouth. She mouthed my cock finally bringing a series of week spurts out and into her sucking mouth. She must have thought that she was clean enough that my prick would be fine to suck. I was betting Moe would be able to talk her boyfriend into anal sex now. If not she could always come to me for an enema and a good ass fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.