Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 20

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I never did show Dad the video of mom and her father. Several weeks later while Mother and I lay side by side naked on my parents big bed I fingered her wet pussy while kissing one of her grapefruit sized tits. I had just finished giving her a bare bottom spanking with my hand and masturbating her to an intense orgasm. I had stopped using the belt on her because I didn't want my Dad to see the marks again. If he asked my grandfather about using the belt on his daughter I didn't want Grandpa Jack to say that he only used his hand. Then my father would be quizzing his slut wife on who was actually spanking her. The last thing either of us needed is my father finding out that his son was spanking and fucking his mother.

"Did Dad ever watch you get a spanking Mother?"

Her eyes opened wide with surprise. When her face turned very red with embarrassment I knew that it had happened. I continued sliding my finger up and down my mother's slit saying. "Does that mean yes Mother? Please do not lie to me"

She nodded her head in affirmation. I slid my tongue from her ripe tit, down her belly. stopping when my lips caressed my mother's exposed clit. "Tell me about it Mother. Don't leave any details out."

My Mom spread her legs even farther apart inviting me to lick her some more. I licked her slowly wanting to prolong her orgasm as long as possible.

She began her story, hesitantly at first, then with the confidence of someone wanting to tell the story to her naked son who was eating out her gash like every good boy should. "Just last week on your Dad's bowling night Grandpa Jack came over to punish me. I hadn't had sex in two days and was horny and looking forward to his visit.

"When he arrived we immediately went to the bedroom. I was dressed in my pajamas. My father stripped to his boxers and sat in the chair as usual. 'Take off your jammies little girl.' I started unbuttoning my pajama tops when I saw movement by the door. There was your father entering the bedroom dressed only in boxer shorts also. The fronts were pushed out by his prominent erection. I hesitated, not sure of what was happening. Apparently your father had spoken to my father about witnessing my punishment. I was. at the same time, extremely embarrassed stripping in front of two men but my pussy began drooling at the thought that soon my husband and my father would be seeing me naked.

"My father snapped his fingers to get my attention. 'Strip girl. We both want to see those big tits of yours. Unbutton that top so we can see your bare breasts.' Still slowly, enjoying every second I finished unbuttoning my pajama tops and let it slide from my shoulder exposing myself to the two men."

I was licking my mothers cunt hard and fast at that point. I was so excited that my precum was running down my prick and soaking the bed sheets. Mother had an intense orgasm almost bucking me out of position. I stopped eating her pussy and rolled to my side to keep my orgasm at bay.

When her pussy calmed down she continued her tale. "Next I slowly rolled my bottoms down, first exposing a little pubic hair then my wet cunt. I'm sure my face was flaming red with embarrassment but I have to admit my pussy was on fire. My nipples were so hard that they ached. I wished one of them, or even both of them would suck my nipples and give me some relief.

"My Dad reached up and caressed my breasts. He pinched my nipples while he addressed my husband. 'You are a lucky guy Steven. If I had unlimited access to this girl's sweet tits I would make her walk around the house topless so I could watch them sway and bounce. Every once in a while I would do this.' Saying that my father leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth sucking it hard. I could feel a ripple of pleasure and a release of lubricant in my pussy. I could see how hot your father was. He had stopped rubbing his pecker to prevent spurting all over himself. I had never been so sexually excited before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.