Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 19

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Rachel stood up and motioned me to follow her. We went up the stairs with me watching the sway of her bottom in her tight shorts. In the middle of her large bedroom was a queen size bed with a very feminine canopy over it. I had never seen a canopy bed before and couldn't wait to screw in it. We embraced just inside the doorway, kissing passionately. I pulled her blouse up and over her head exposing a beautiful pair of large breasts. Her nipples were fully aroused, hard and sticking out at least an inch. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and tenderly caressed the other with the palm of my right hand. Her hand was again lightly rubbing my very erect penis through the thin material of my pants.

I slipped Rachel's shorts down her kegs realizing that she wasn't wearing panties. Her slit was long and thin like her mothers but with more hair. Her pubes were thicker and more curly than her mom's. I dropped to my knees to kiss her pussy lips. I think that that surprised her but it wasn't long before she was holding my head and mashing her cunt against my face moaning softly. She had her second orgasm as I licked her pussy and nibbled her clit.

I stood and pulled my clothes off to give Rachel her first look at my naked body. My shaft stood tall and was bouncing off of my stomach. She wrapped one of her hands around my pecker and squeezed. It felt great. I pushed her to her knees but she didn't take the hint. I wanted her to take my cock into her mouth bit all she did was stroke me. Her face was only a foot away from my cock but she ignored turned her face away when I tried pushing it towards her mouth. No blow job for Jimmy today I thought. That was something the young virgin would need to learn. Men expected to have their cocks sucked by their woman.

I pulled Rachel up, guiding her to the bed. She laid on her back. I pushed her legs apart, climbing between them pushing my dripping cock into her wet hole a couple of inches. "This might hurt just a bit Rachel." I told her as I pushed through her maidenhead with one quick motion. She made just a little gasping sound as my prick broke the barrier. I pumped her nice and slow letting her get used to having my seven inches in her. I gradually increased the speed of my thrusts. Soon she was groaning out loud and matching my thrusts with those of her own. She came for the third time with me spurting only seconds later.

We did it again, this time with her on top riding me at her own speed. After my second cum we lay side by side on the large bed. "I want to see you on a regular basis Rachel. I really like you a lot."

"I'm sorry Jimmy but this was a one time thing and I thank you for being so gentle and making my first time special. I can't have you as a boyfriend knowing you have been screwing my mother. It just wouldn't work for me."

I was taken aback by her words. I was really smitten with Rachel and thought we could have a great relationship. Her next words startled me also. "And Jimmy, you be careful. If my father ever catches you with my mother he will kill you ... dead!" I was soft and shrunken at that point. Pussy wasn't on my mind any longer that day. I dressed quickly leaving the house by the back door.

I still had sexual encounters with Lu but each time I worried that her big husband would come home and catch us and do who knows what to me. That was the summer between my junior and senior years. By the time I graduated from high school the Reginald's had moved away. I missed Lu's sweet pussy but the sex was not as good as it was in the beginning because I was always worrying about Mr. Reginald catching us.

My Dad still had his monthly business trips. All this time Grandpa Jack still spanked my mom and mom still sucked her Dad off. During one of Dad's long weekend trips I used my special belt on my mother's bare ass, occasionally striking the back of her thighs. I spanked her longer than usual leaving many welts on her skin. It made her hot to have the belt hitting her. She came several times without me even touching her pussy. Afterwards my worry was that the welts wouldn't be gone by the time Dad came home and initiated sex with my mother. By the time my father came home the welts had faded but were still visible against my mother's white buttocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.