Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 18

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next couple of years went much the same. Lots of sucking and fucking. A teenage boy's dream come true. During the summer between my junior and senior years of high school my Dad helped me out buying an old beat up Ford Ranger pick up truck. I also bought a small mower and expanded myself beyond just caring for Ms. Baker's lawn. Half way through the summer I had made enough cash to pay my father back and buy myself a large walk behind mower allowing me to expand my little business to about a dozen customers. This allowed me to meet some new people, including women.

One such new customer was Mr. Reginald, a large black man who had a large house several blocks from my neighborhood. I mowed his grass which surrounded a fenced in pool area. One hot July afternoon I had just finished cutting the grass when the gate to the pool area opened and his wife stepped out. I had never met her before. She was stunning. Tall dressed in a miniscule bikini. She had long flowing black hair that fell across her bikini top mostly hiding her small breasts. I had though his wife would be black but she wasn't. Mrs. Reginald was Asian, probably Chinese. Her bathing suit bottoms were cut high on her thighs barely covering her pubic hairs and exposing most of her perfectly shaped behind.

She was speaking but I hadn't heard a word. Finally with a grin on her face she said. "Thirsty young man?" She had a tall glass of ice tea in her hand that I had not noticed until then.

I shut off the mower, nodding my head. "Yes, thank you."

I gulped the cold drink down trying not to stare at her near nakedness. She was talking again. "What's your name?"

"Jimmy, Mrs. Reginald."

"Call me Lu, Jimmy. Why don't you put your mower away and cool off with a dip in the pool."

"I don't have a swim suit with me Lu." I explained as I pushed the mower towards my truck.

"You don't need one Jimmy." My cock began to rise at that thought.

After the mower was secure in the bed of my Ranger I went through the gate to the secluded pool area. "Let me help you." Lu said as she grabbed my T shirt and pulled it over my head. I kicked off my boots as Lu unbuckled my belt. She pulled my jeans and underwear down with one swift motion. "Very nice!" She exclaimed once my half hard prick was exposed.

Lu was already on her knees as she sucked my cock into her mouth. She brought me off very quickly. Lu had a talented mouth and slurped down my cum without any hesitation. "Now that your first cum is out of the way we can screw properly." The look on my face must have said it all. I didn't need a six foot four two hundred fifty pound irate black man catching me with his wife. "Don't worry. Rufus won't be home until after six." She took me by the hand and led me, still nude into the house where she removed her tiny bathing suit in the middle of the living room.

Lu sat on the couch with her legs spread wide. Her pussy was beautiful with just a light wisp of black pubic hairs surrounding her slit. I knew what she wanted and expected of me. It was my turn to kneel. I licked her little oriental slit until she quickly creamed my face. She pushed me onto my back and dropped her pussy onto me until all seven inches of hard cock were inside her. She rode me hard screaming through two more orgasms before I finally came deep in her cunt.

"You're pretty good for such a young man Jimmy. We will do this again soon." I never did get a dip in the pool that day but there would be other days. I mowed the Reginald's lawn once a week and most times Lu was home. We would get naked and screw, sometimes in the house and sometimes by the pool with the sun beating down on us. One day as we were sitting with our feet in the water she surprised me by saying. "You've never met my daughter Rachel. She's seventeen and still a virgin. I think a thoughtful and gentle young man such as yourself should take her virginity instead of some young jerk in the back seat of his car." I was stunned. I didn't even think that Lu was old enough to have a seventeen year old daughter. And me taking her virginity? We never finished that conversation that afternoon because I got so hard when she asked me to fuck her daughter I had to push Lu down and fill her pussy with my freshly aroused prick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.