Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My Dad's business trip finally came. As I had expected my Grandpa Jack came over on the first night. I was completely naked on my bed with my pecker in my hand. I slowly masturbated as I heard the slap slap of my mother's spanking over her father's lap. I had seen him do it before and even had a video of a spanking followed by my mother on her knees sucking her Daddy's big cock. I came with a gush of hot cream all over my hand and pubic area. As I was cleaning myself I heard the front door close and lock.

I left my bedroom still nude and walked to the living room after a quick stop at the master bedroom to leave something. Mother was there and naked. I walked over to her and with a slight pressure from my hands to her shoulders she sunk to her knees. She sucked my half hard penis into her warm mouth and began resurrecting my cock with her tongue. As soon as it was fully erect she started bobbing her head giving my cock the most pleasurable feelings. The sight of my cock sliding in and out of my mother's mouth was as erotic as the physical portion of the blow job. Without giving her any warning I spurted my juice into Mom's mouth. She was an experienced cock sucker and had no problem swallowing all of my seed without spilling a drop.

I pulled my mother to her feet. I led her to her room by the hand. I am sure she expected me to eat her out and fuck her good but I had something else in mind. When we entered the bedroom the first thing she noticed was the chair still in the middle of the room and now, on it was my eighteen inch home made belt, strips of leather on the business end and a tape wrapped handle on the other.

"No Jimmy. Not tonight. My bottom is already sore from a spanking."

I sat in the chair and pulled her down to lay across my lap. Her buns were glowing with a pinkish hue. She had resisted as I pulled her down but gave up quickly. She didn't want anymore pain but I could tell she was still very aroused and had no doubt she would submit to another spanking, this time with my belt. I wasted no time. I brought my belt down on her shapely posterior over and over again turning the pink to a fiery red. She was crying softly but said nothing as I repeatedly spanked her ass with the leather belt. Finally I stopped. With tears running down her face she rolled off my lap kneeling as usual for a follow up blow job. I was hard again and let her suck on my prick for a couple of minutes before I pushed her away.

I went to the bed and laid down on my back. Mother followed me climbing up and dropping her dripping cunt on to my erection. I had never seen her so horney. She rode me like a bucking bronco several times coming completely off my cock and scrambling with her hands to put it back in her pussy. I came hard but mother did not stop riding my softening cock until she had her own intense orgasm. "Fuck Jimmy. I never came that hard before. Your belt hurt like hell but as soon as my ass heals I want it again. Promise me Jimmy that you will spank me again with that belt."

"I will try Mom. Let's see how many days it takes for your bottom to start looking normal again. When Dad has you bent over for a good ass fucking you don't want him to see belt marks, do you?"

She didn't answer me but I knew she understood why I couldn't use the belt on her often. We would have to wait until one of Dad's extended trips, like this one. To appease her I added. "I will spank you like Grandpa Jack does once in a while. Naked across my lap. I will use my hand on you and make your pussy cream before you suck me off." She smiled at that. I had cum three times in the last hour and had enough. I kissed my mother goodnight, rolled over and was sleeping almost imediately. It was only Friday. Still three days until Dad came home and I had another idea.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.