Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My Dad's next business trip was cancelled so it was looking like a seven week delay before his next one. I could see my mother was anxious. I imagine Grandpa Jack was too. He usually came over on the first night of Dad's trip to spank my mother, then have a little father daughter blow job. I kept my mother on edge the whole time. Every opportunity I had I would swat her bottom and remark how good it was going to be to put some color on it. Whenever she was on top during sex I would make it a point to bring her off while swatting her ass cheeks with my hand. I knew when the time came she was going to be more than ready. What she didn't know that I was planning on spanking her the same night her father did. Her ass was already going to be sore before I used my belt on her. "Be careful what you ask for Mother." was always going through my mind whenever I swatted her fine buns.

While waiting for 'the trip' to happen I still had plenty going on but one Wednesday night I had nothing going on so I decided to look at the photos and videos on my computer. Good jerk off material. I pulled one up on the screen that I had forgotten about. There was young Maddie Brown being spanked before climbing up and riding her father's cock to orgasm. Maybe it was time to do something about Maddie and her incestuous behavior.

The next afternoon Maureen was over for her weekly visit. I knew that Maddie was Moe's best friend.

While slowly reaming her tiny back hole with my seven inch cock I said. "After we are done I need a favor." Moe just grunted and kept pushing back on me trying to get my prick even farther up her ass.

After we had finished and were getting dressed I said. "How's chances of bringing Maddie over one Thursday with you?"

She looked very surprised. "I don't think so Jimmy. I don't need to share you with yet another girl.

Anyway I don't think she would. And she's a virgin besides."

"You're her best friend Moe. I think you already know she isn't a virgin anymore."

Moe gave a nasty look. "What makes you think she isn't one?"

I went to the computer and started the video I had previously queued up. That's when I knew that Maddie must have confided in Moe. She didn't seem surprised just angry, mostly at me for having caught her best friend doing her dad. "Tell Maddie I want to see her here. Either bring her next Thursday or tell her to call me and come on her own. Make sure you tell her I have that video and a bunch of stills of her over her father's lap." I didn't use the word 'blackmail' but I am sure Moe was aware of it.

It was that same night that Maddie called me. "What do you want Jimmy? Money? I don't have much."

"No Maddie I don't want money. What want is your sweet little body in my bed. Maybe even over my lap for a little spanking."

There was a long silence. I was getting ready to ask if she was still there when her wavering voice came on the line. "Just the one time Jimmy?"

"No sweetie. Not just once. I want you. All I can tell you is that I will make it enjoyable for you as well as myself. Think about it and call me back."

"I don't have to think about it Jimmy. My parents are going out Saturday night. Why don't you just come over my house around seven and I will do whatever you want." Another submissive? I could only hope.

When Saturday came around I showered and dressed telling my mom I had a date. Luckily I had taken Wendy to the drive in the night before so she wasn't expecting to do anything with me on Saturday. I thought about taking my little mini belt with me but thought that it might be a little much for the first time. I couldn't wait to get into that little minx. I had seen her naked and liked what I saw. Firm little tits, tight finely shaped buttocks and a little pussy with hardly any pubic hair surrounding it.

I arrived just a couple of minutes past seven. She opened the door before I could reach for the bell.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.