Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following week I had the opportunity to spank Wendy. We were both naked. I was on the edge of the bed with pretty Wendy laying across my lap my hard prick pushing against her stomach. I swatted her fine little bum getting into a rhythm of one cheek, other cheek, both cheeks. Slap ... slap ... slap. My cock was drooling precum all over Wendy's flat stomach and pubic area. Her bottom were twin globes of red but she didn't ask me to stop the spanks. I could smell her arousal. Oh lucky me. Wendy was enjoying the spanking. Finally she yelled. "Harder Jimmy! Harder!" I began hitting her bottom harder and faster until her orgasm erupted so intensely that she was shaking and quivering on my lap.

She slid off of my lap to kneel between my legs. She began sucking and slurping my rigid cock. She was doing more than sucking me off. Wendy was making love to my penis. Kissing it, licking it and mouthing it while mumbling and moaning. Even before she started to suck me I was on the verge of an orgasm but Wendy prolonged my cumming by backing off and licking the top of my penis which wasn't as sensitive.

Finally she had another orgasm while sucking me, groaning as I also came. I filled her mouth with my hot seed. She swallowed it all. "I take it you liked your spanking Wendy."

"I've never been so horney in my life. Once my poor butt gets back to normal I want another spanking Jimmy."

"Not a problem Wendy." I laid back on the bed and in deference to her sore backside let her climb on top of my still hard prick after rolling a condom on it. She came twice more riding me before I shot a load into my condom inside her waiting cunt. I told her she had to convince her mother to get her on the pill so she could feel my wet, hot cream inside of her.

From that day forward Wendy became very submissive towards me. I was enjoying that. She assumed any position I wanted without any thought. I still hadn't fucked her in the ass but I knew it would only be a matter of time. She enjoyed prolonged spankings about once a month. I had to spank her so long sometimes that my hand would be as red and sore as her bottom. Finally one day I laid her face down on my bed and used my thick garrison belt on her. She didn't seem to mind having the belt cracking across her bare ass. It actually brought her to an orgasm quicker than my hand. She liked it! The harder the better. I wasn't as aroused as when I had the naked little teen laying on my lap. I came up with a solution that appeased both of us.

I cut my wide belt to about eighteen inches in length. I slit the leather crossways just enough so I could bend the leather letting both sides meet. Then I wrapped that portion in adhesive tape creating a four inch handle. I cut five slits into the other end for about six inches. I had made a mini strap that almost had the properties of a cat o nine tails. It was just the right size so that I could strap Wendy's bottom while she laid over my lap. It worked well. She came after about twenty five strokes and I enjoyed having her bare skin rubbing against me while I punished her. The sex afterwards was always great. It didn't matter if she was sucking or blowing me. We both had intense climaxes.

I still saw Maureen on Thursdays. Mostly she blew me then we had anal sex. She couldn't get enough of my cock in her ass. No matter how much she asked her brother wouldn't do her anally. It was too dirty for him. I didn't mind. I liked being the only one to do Moe that way. I rarely pumped her pussy but that didn't bother me because I was getting plenty of pussy elsewhere.

One day after school Wendy was almost begging me. She had just finished undressing and was standing naked in the middle of my bedroom. "Please Jimmy. I need a spanking. I've been a bad girl. I have to be punished. Please." I was somewhat hesitant. It had only been a week since her last spanking. She still bore angry looking stripes on her bottom cheeks. Her buttocks had to be still sore and tender. "Please Jimmy" she pleaded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.