Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After supper I rushed to get dressed in dark clothes and grab my camera. I left the tripod at home. I thought it might look suspicious carrying it down the street even though the Brown's only lived a half block from our house. It was already dark as I slinked into their yard already smiling because I could see light coming from Maddie's bedroom window. I was a little disappointed that I had missed the beginning of the father daughter scenario. I wanted to enjoy watching Maddie strip off her bottoms for her father. It looked like things had escalated since I last saw Mr. Brown spanking his naughty daughter.

Maddie laid across her dad's lap completely nude. I brought my camera into shooting position quickly so as not to miss anything else. He was using his big hand to repeatedly lay swats on Maddie's back side. Remembering my mother's observations from the still photos I had taken during a previous spanking of young Maddie I noticed how the teenager's cunt was glistening with her own juices.

When Mr. Brown was done spanking her Maddie stood in front of him dancing from one foot to the other obviously very aroused and needing an orgasm. Mr. Brown stood, lowered his pants after taking something from a pocket then sat back down in the armless desk chair. His prick was hard and sticking straight up. He opened a small package. It was a condom. He rolled the latex cover slowly down his rock hard cock as Maddie fidgeted while watching. As soon as he was done Maddie climbed on his lap facing her father. She wiggled her ass as she slowly dropped onto her father's engorged prick. Maddie furiously rode her father's erection until they both climaxed together. That was hot. And I had a video of it. I wasn't sure what I would do with the video but I thought at the very least I would have little miss Maddie Brown in my bed one day soon.

I rushed home to load the video on my PC. I wasn't able to jerk off while filming the Browns. It was a short video so I probably would have to watch it two or three times before I could get myself off. It only took two viewings before my dick shot into a tissue. It felt good!

About two weeks after I witnessed Maddie's spanking I brought the subject up to Moe on one of our Thursdays together. Maureen was hesitant but to appease me she agreed to letting me spank her bare bottom. While she undressed in front of me I could feel my prick rising, even more than usual. I stripped to my briefs. I didn't want my heavy jeans to interfere with my pleasure. I think the idea of spanking someone was finally turning me on. I had her stop when she only had her pale blue panties left on her slender body. The thought of pulling them down myself as I had seen my Grandpa Jack do to my mother had my prick starting to drip precum. I slowly pulled Moe's panties down exposing her sparsely covered pubic area and finally her little pussy. She looked more scared than aroused. I pulled her down over my lap making sure her bottom was in a good position for my hand. I started with light spanks, first one cheek then the other. I could feel my cock through my underwear rubbing against Moe with each spank. It felt very good. I was getting into the spanking. I began hitting her harder. Crack!

The sound of my hand on her bare flesh exciting me even more. I spanked her for several more minutes before stopping. Moe was sobbing, "Please Jimmy. Stop! Please Jimmy, it hurts."

Maureen stood when I was finished rubbing her red bottom, tears running down her face. I reached to her and ran a finger along her cunt. Dry! I guess I thought from my experiences watching both my mother and Maddie Brown's spankings that all women got turned on by the punishments. Wrong! Too bad. I pulled Moe down on my lap and tried to comfort her with soft words while stroking her cheek. Crap! My hard on wouldn't go down and Maureen wouldn't stop crying. "Fuck it!" I said out loud. I pushed Moe to her knees, pulled down my briefs and pulled her face to my crotch. "Suck it!" was all I said. She looked frightened but she did as I demanded putting my dripping prick into her mouth. It wasn't the best blow job she had ever given me but it was a blow job and good enough for me to shoot my load into her small mouth very quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.