Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Maureen and Glenn startled. The both looked in my direction. Glenn jumped off the bed muttering. "You asshole Jimmy. Don't you ever knock?" His sister also leaped off the bed letting her nightgown fall to her knees covering her sparsely shrubbed pussy. Her panties had fallen off her ankle. She grabbed them and ran from the room. "Jeez Glenn, don't you ever lock your door while you are fucking your own sister?" Glenn was struggling to get his briefs on, over his soft prick. "Crap," Glenn said "I suppose everyone is going to know what a pervert I am now." He had his pants on by then, buttoning and zipping up. "No one is going to know dickweed!" I told him "I can keep a secret."

Maureen walked back into Glen's bedroom fully dressed in a sleeveless top and a very short skirt.

Hanging around with her brother I guess I had known Maureen most of our lives. She was short, thin and pretty. Her legs were shaped real well. For the first time I noticed how her apple sized boobs pushed out against her top. She didn't have a bra on. Her nipples were hard trying to poke through her shirt material. She slid her petite body under my arm and rested her head on my chest. "Are you going to tell on us Jimmy? I don't want everyone to think that Glenn and I are ... you know ... screwing each other." I pulled her closer, kissed her on the forehead and using my pet name for her said. "Don't worry Little Moe. I won't tell a soul how depraved you guys are." She burst out laughing then and poked me in the ribs. "You're such a dork Jimmy." Maureen had had a crush on me since she was just a little girl.

Whenever Glenn and I went anywhere she would try and tag along.

"If you don't tell on us Jimmy I can help you with this." Her little hands rubbed my erection through my jeans. This was the first time she had ever shown any inkling of sexuality with me. I was at a loss for words. I looked over at Glenn. He just shrugged his shoulder. "She's my sister not my girlfriend.

Do whatever you want. I'm just happy that I am no longer a virgin." He grinned at that comment. Moe moving close to me again with her hand just resting on the front of my jeans said." Our parents will be home soon. Why don't you come here after school Monday. We will have a couple of hours before the old folks come home. You and I can do stuff. I really want to Jimmy." Thinking ahead I realized that Monday mom would be back to work and I would be in school. When she left work Monday she would be going straight to the train station to pick up my father. I wouldn't be getting any sex from her that day.

"O. K." I told Maureen "I will walk you home from school Monday but I don't know how I feel about having sex with you. We will have to see what happens."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.