Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I awoke around 6:00 A. M. with my morning erection firmly lodged in my mother's warm mouth. This time it wasn't a dream. She lapped at my hard prick alternating by sucking it deep into her mouth, finally letting it free. She threw the covers off of us, swung her long legs across my body and without pause impaled her wet cunt on my seven inches of blood engorged cock. The silky wetness of my mother's pussy felt even better than her mouth while she was sucking me.

"Ahhhh" I moaned as my slut mother bounced on my prick. I reached up and caught her bouncing breasts in both hands, squeezing and caressing my sweet mother's boobs. This wasn't blackmail! She was instigating and enjoying every sexual encounter of ours.

Having another stiff prick in the house was even more convenient than having a neighbor just two doors down to fuck. Mom was riding me hard with long strokes of her pussy, raising up until only my cock head was inside her, then plunging back down to bounce off of my thighs and raise up again.

Suddenly she yelled. "Slap my ass Jimmy, slap my ass hard!" I let go off her tits and brought my hands down on both her cheeks with a loud WHAK. Mom convulsed groaning "I'm cumming Jimmy. I'm fucking cumming."

As I exploded into my mother's cunt I felt her juices, mingled with mine running from her pussy, down my thighs and on to my ass. I was no longer a virgin. I laid back as mom caught her breath. She climbed off of me and retrieved a towel from the adjoining bathroom which she used to thoroughly wipe me dry.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Me too," Mom responded. "I will make us something."

As she headed for the kitchen I went to my own bedroom, pulled a pair of fresh underwear from a bureau drawer and sat in front of my computer turning it on. I was anxious to take a good look at yesterday's pics. I probably needed to purchase a tripod so I could take some of my mother and me to add to my new photo collection.

I was slowly reviewing the photos and stopped when I reached the ones of Maddie's dad spanking her I slowed down examining them closely. My prick was hard again. Spanking never happened in our house so this was a new concept to me. It looked painful and embarrassing for the spankee.

From behind I heard. "Is that Harry Brown spanking his daughter?" I looked over my shoulder. Mom had two bacon and egg sandwiches in her hands. She put them down on my computer desk.

She put a hand on my naked shoulder as she peered closer."Do you thinks he enjoys spanking Maddie?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.