Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Open your robe Mother. Let me take a good look at you." She blushed a bit but didn't hesitate at all. She undid the cord holding her robe together, slid the robe off her shoulders and stood before her son completely naked. She looked wonderful. The nipples on her round grapefruit size breasts were standing out, hard and proud. I looked down to see Mom's pussy all puffed out in arousal. This was going to be easier than I thought. She really was a slut. It didn't matter to her who's cock she was going to suck. She was getting off on standing naked in front of me.

I reached out and grasped each tit in my two hands, enjoying the softness of the breasts and the hardness of the nipples. She didn't move at all, just letting me caress her tits while my prick began to rise. I already came four times that day but I was sure that the thought of my first blow job, especially from my own mother, would get me through a fifth time. After all I was only sixteen years old with a perpetual hard on. I let go of mom's tits and mimicked what Joe Carter had done only a few minutes before to her. I put my hands on her shoulders and with just a gentle pressure had mom dropping to her knees in front of me.

Without being told she unbuckled my belt, unhooked and unzipped my jeans. They fell to my ankles. Mom was untying my sneakers and pulling them off my feet. The jeans followed. My briefs were stretched as my cock tried to escape their confines. Mother gasped, her eyes opening wide as she realized that she was dealing with a man sized dick, not some little boy penis. She wasted no time pulling the front of my underwear over my erection, down my legs and off completely. As she knelt with her face only inches from my hardness I could feel her warm breath on my prick.

"You have a big, beautiful cock Jimmie. You will always remember this blow job." Saying that my mother ran her tongue up the underside of my prick, swirled her tongue around the head finishing by engulfing almost all of my cock. Only an inch or so didn't fit in her mouth and soon I felt her throat open up letting my hairy balls bump her chin. She never let up, changing her technique from time to time.

I don't know how long that BJ lasted but I know she brought me to the edge several times before I demanded. "I need to cum woman. Make my prick shoot. Now!" I had never felt anything so wonderful. My cock exploded in my mother's mouth, shooting wad after wad of my thick cream into her mouth. I could feel her mouth and throat pulsating as she swallowed as fast as she could.

As my member slid out of my mother's hot mouth she kissed my thighs, straightening herself out and up pulling my tee shirt over my head in one smooth motion. She kissed my stomach, worked up higher and licked one of my nipples, then on to my face giving me a deep kiss on my mouth. We had only exchanged cheek kisses up until now but here she was kissing me hard, while running her tongue on the inside of my mouth. I could faintly taste the leftover semen in her kiss. Her right hand dropped and started caressing my soft penis saying. "I'm going to teach you everything baby. Tonight you will become a man."

I pushed her away. "No mother. I have already cum five times today. I need a couple of hours sleep."

"Fine," she said "come sleep with me, in my bed."

The thought of sleeping on the same sheets that she had fucked Joe on turned me off. "Put on fresh sheets and I will be in in a minute or two."

She snatched up her glass of red wine from the kitchen counter and left the kitchen heading in the direction of the master bedroom.

I picked up my camera from the kitchen table. There was plenty of time to load the photos on my computer while Mom changed the sheets on the king size bed. When I got to my room I booted up my PC and loaded the photos. I hadn't realized it but I had snapped eighty two pictures. I didn't have the time to go through all of them right then but I did peek at several marveling how well they came out. The new camera took excellent high resolution photos. I enlarged one of the ones my mom sucking Joe Carter's dick. I could see the veins in his cock and the glistening pre cum on my mother's lips. But even this didn't get me hard.

I was tired! I shut the computer down. There would be plenty of time tomorrow to look at all the photos. I slipped into mom's bedroom and slid my naked body under the covers next to her equally naked form. "Night baby." was all she said as I fell to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.