Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I walked slowly to the lighted bedroom window. My mother had not noticed that I had pulled the blinds up a bit from the bottom. When I peeked in I was both surprised and very happy that I had my camera with me. My mom was naked on the bed. Joe Carter was also naked and his head was between her legs eating my mom's twat like a mad man. I couldn't see between her legs because of Joe's head but her breasts were exposed to me. She had grapefruit sized tits that stayed facing up even though she was on her back. Pretty nice for a thirty five year old woman. If the look on her face was any indication she was enjoying the cunt lapping immensely.

I was dumbfounded for a minute or two. I came to my senses and began snapping photo after photo of my mom and Joe's carnal cheating on my Dad's bed. There was no longer any question of me exposing my mother's affair. If she did not want Dad or Joe's wife aware of what was going on she would have to appease my sexual appetite also. I was extremely hard as I watched Joe climb up on all fours and dangle his erection close to mom's face. Without any hesitation my mother opened her mouth wide and allowed his prick to slide into her mouth. Click. Click. More photos.

Joe was talking to mom while he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. I could only guess at what dirty things he was saying to my mother while he fucked her mouth. I couldn't help but notice that my seven inches was longer than Joe's prick. I took more pics as Joe slid his dick out of her wet mouth and inserted it into her waiting pussy. Click. click. click.

Joe arched his back as he unloaded his cock deep in mom's cunt. I took my last photo before pulling my prick out of my pants. Spurt. Spurt. More semen on the ground. Mom was cutting it close. It was almost eleven o'clock, getting close to when I should be getting home. I waited in the shadows while Joe and my mother took a shower together. I thought my photo shoot was over but when they came out of the bathroom, both naked, and started kissing I had to take a couple of more shots. Joe put his hands on mom's shoulder and guided her to her knees where she immediately engulfed his cock with her mouth. I couldn't stop myself from taking even more photos. Oh yes, Mother. Suck that cock good. Pretty soon it will be your son's prick in your mouth and any other hole I desire.

Joe finished in my mother's mouth, still talking to her and stroking her hair. She smiled up at him as she got to her feet and planted a kiss on his mouth. Joe finished dressing while mom just put on a light robe. Without thinking about it too much I decided I needed a word or two with Joe. I headed for the back door turning the camera flash on. The back door opened. When Joe was halfway down the steps I came out of the dark and said. "Hi Joe.". He stopped abruptly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.