Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was laying on my back totally naked with my ankles and wrists bound to the four posts of my bed. My cock was rock hard and stretched to it's full seven inch length. It was so hard that it was aching for relief. I felt something wet and warm caressing the glands. I looked down to see my mother licking my prick and cradling my balls with her hand. "Mother, please put my prick in your mouth and make me cum. Please! It hurts. Make it cum Mommie." She took my rigid cock into her mouth, sucking and licking until I couldn't hold off any longer. "Here it comes Mother. Swallow my cock juice. Ugh!" Spurt, spurt, spurt. My prick erupted in my mother's sweet mouth over and over again.

I woke with a start. I wasn't naked. I wasn't tied to the bed. My briefs were soaked with my spent seed. I hadn't masturbated in several days which usually culminated in a livid, sexy wet dream. This was the first time my mom ever appeared in one of my sex dreams. Watching her give the neighbor a blow job a few days ago must have triggered her appearance. Usually my dreams featured one of my neighborhood peep stars or my almost girlfriend Wendy.

In reality I was still a virgin. I jerked off a lot. Twice in the movie theater I had talked Wendy into rubbing me off through my pants until I made a mess in them. Believe it or not I had never really thought about peeping at my mother but now she was at the top of my list. I also needed to think about if I should reveal to her that knew about her and Joe. Tomorrow my Dad was going on one of his monthly work trips. That might be my opportunity to see mom naked or maybe even more. If a blow job was even half as good as the one in my dream one I needed to get one soon. Maybe even from my own mother.

The following morning I said goodbye to my Dad as he left the house. Mom was going to drive him to the train station on her way to work. He needed to be in the city for a meeting today and was planning on staying the weekend because he had two more meetings on Monday. Mom was suppose to pick him up at the station Monday evening at 7:00 P. M. This might be my opportunity to spy on my mother. I gathered my books and went to school. When I got home from school that day I went right to my room and removed my pants. I had an hour before Mom was due home. Plenty of time to fantasize while beating my meat. While stroking myself lovingly I closed my eyes and thought about how good it would feel to have my mother playing with me before she wrapped her lips around my hardness and made me cum. I did cum hard then, my prick shooting it's juices up in the air to come back down on my belly and hand. I wished my mother had come home early and walked in on me so she could see how much juice her son's cock spurted. I cleaned myself up, got dressed again and waited for my Mom to get home.

We had pizza for supper that night. Mom was planning a Friday night out with one of her girlfriends. I hoped this would be my chance. While she was watching the news on TV I snuck into her bedroom and raised the blinds about three inches from the bottom. Even when she closed the blinds, if she didn't notice, I would have just enough room to peek into her domain. I was gathering my tools for the night.I had received a new camera last week for my birthday. It was a digital that looked and acted like a high end 35mm. I had never used it on one of my forays yet but was hoping for some shots tonight. I hoped to get a few naked shots of my mom fresh out of the shower. Maybe even take a couple of my neighbor Sarah prancing around in her underwear. I know that taking photos of unsuspecting females was morally wrong but it wasn't like I was going to put them on the internet for everyone to see. These would be a hidden files on my computer for my eyes only. More fodder for my jerk off sessions.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.