Purpose - Cover

Purpose

by Cactusjuggler

Copyright© 2012 by Cactusjuggler

Mind Control Sex Story: Her useless sister's terrified friend tells an unbelievable story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   .

In retrospect, I suppose I was too hard on my sister Andrea. It just irked me that she'd graduated from high school two months before and she hadn't done anything in the time since. She was eighteen and she not only didn't have a job, but didn't seem interested in going to college either. She was just a purposeless lump on the couch to me.

I wouldn't have minded her laziness as much if she was spending all her free time with friends, but she barely had any at all. I knew her being a bit overweight had contributed to her shyness and problems in school, but if she didn't try to make things better for herself, who did she have to blame?

At one point, I was so angry that I told her she'd be masturbating forever if she didn't put in the effort to find herself a boyfriend. It was wrong, but I just wanted better for her than a life rotting in front of our parents' giant TV. I know it was mean, and for that matter I shouldn't talk--I hadn't had a boyfriend in six months myself. In fact, outside of work the person I saw most was Andrea, who had taken to visiting my apartment regularly since I'd broken up with my last boyfriend, Brad. Pot, meet kettle.

It was on a night that she was supposed to visit that I saw the teenage girl waiting by the door to my apartment building. She was standing there when I came home from work. She looked like she'd been crying, and as I approached I recognized her. She was one of my little sister Andrea's few friends. It took a moment before I remember her name was Tammie.

"Sue? Please, you have to help me," she said.

"What's wrong? Is Andrea okay?"

She looked at me as if she was in pain, and then she started crying. Something horrible must have happened to her; she was in an awful state.

"She's fine, I'm the one with the problem," she told me, looking down and sniffling.

I tried to calm her down, but soon her crying built to the point that she was sobbing. I unlocked the door and took her up to my apartment, wondering what she was crying about the whole way.


We sat by my little kitchen table, and I got her some tissues and a glass of water. When she had calmed down enough to talk, she began. "I need your help. You've got to make her stop. I can't take it any more."

"Make who stop?"

"Your sister! She's making me into her slave!"

"What?"

"She makes me do things. And I can't stop her."

"Andrea?"

I thought of my sister's plump, innocent little eighteen year old face. What was Tammie talking about? How could my shy little sister make her do anything? None of it made any sense at all.

"Yes, Andrea. Please, you have to help me. You're her sister, make her stop. You have to!"

"I don't understand, Tammie. How could my sister make you do anything?"

"It all started when she hypnotized me. I don't know how long ago that was, she made me forget it happened. She could have been doing it for years, for all I know. But lately I've started noticing things. Times where I can't remember things we did when we were together. Times that I have strange feelings around her. Like, I've started letting her make all the decisions. When she tells me what to do, I-I..." her voice trailed off and she started to cry again.

Andrea hypnotized her? The idea was silly. There was no way my lazy sister, who didn't even plan to go to college, knew how to hypnotize anybody. So far, what Tammie was describing sounded more like she had some kind of perverse crush on Andrea than mind control.

"Go on," I managed to say.

"It's so embarrassing. When she tells me what to do, it uh, it makes me horny. The more demanding she is, the more I get turned on. And sometimes she makes me do things, humiliating things, it gets even worse. I get so hot that I can't resist her. I just do whatever she wants."

I looked at Tammie, a much cuter girl than my fat little sister. Could she really have so bad a submissive crush on my sister that she really thought she'd been hypnotized?

"Tammie, if my sister could hypnotize you and makes you forget about it, how would you ever find out? Wouldn't she just make you think you liked doing things for her?"

"I know because she told me."

"Andrea told you she hypnotized you?"

"Yes! A month ago I noticed that weird things were happening to me and I started to figure it out. So I told her I didn't want to be around her any more. I stopped answering the phone, I started dodging her. She came to my house, and my mother just let her in. It's not her fault; she didn't know. I was laying in my room, too frightened to go out, and then there was your sister. She was so angry. She told me that she'd been hypnotizing me. Then she hypnotized me again right there, and this time she let me remember it."

"How could my sister hypnotize you?"

"She just touched my head and said to sleep, and I did. When I woke up she was sitting there, naked! And she was laughing at me! And I noticed this, this smell on me. On my face, in my nose. And there was a strange taste in my mouth, and I was wet. I took one look at Andrea and I knew, I just knew, that she'd made me lick her somehow."

"Tammie, that's crazy. I don't think that's even possible. Even if she could hypnotize you, I don't think she could make you do something you don't want to do."

"That's just it, she makes me want to do it. She admitted everything then. She told me she'd been hypnotizing me and making me lick her for a long time. That she'd been trying to make me do what she wanted all the time, not just when I was asleep. She said that I was her slave now, and that I wasn't the only one. There's another woman, another woman that Andrea says she makes lick her."

Tammie started to cry even harder, and it looked like she was really struggling as she continued. "Then she proved to me that I was her slave. She told me to kiss her breasts. I wasn't asleep, but I just felt this feeling. Like I had to. And when I did it, it turned me on like mad. She told me to get on my knees in front of her, and when I gave in and did it, it made me wet. She told me to lick her, and it made me so horny that I couldn't think, I just had to obey," she said between wracking sobs.

The whole thing was unreal. She was obviously truly upset, but her story just didn't make sense.

"Listen, Tammie. I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this. Andrea's coming over here tonight, we can all talk about it then," I said. She blanched at my mention of Andrea.

"Here? She's coming here?" She said, terrified. When I nodded, she just rushed out of my apartment before I could stop her.

I thought about it again. Andrea couldn't even hold down a job. She'd just finished high school but didn't want to go to college. I loved her, but she was the definition of useless. Andrea hypnotizing and dominating another woman? I shook my head at the idea. Besides, I'd never seen any sign of Andrea being into women. What little sex talk we'd had was always about men.


When Andrea arrived an hour later, I had just finished eating dinner. I buzzed her up and she was in the apartment a few minutes later. She tossed her backpack on the floor and flopped down on the couch in front of the television.

I joined her and I wasn't sure what to do. I had to say something about Tammie, but the whole thing was just so outrageous.

"Your friend, that girl Tammie? She stopped by today," I said.

Andrea's eyes narrowed, and she sat up straighter as she looked at me.

"She did, did she?"

"She did. And she, well, ... she claimed that you have some kind of evil power over her. That you have been hypnotizing her and then, well, having sex with her." I blushed as I said it, but it didn't seem to faze Andrea at all.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.