Heidimarie's New Attitude - Cover

Heidimarie's New Attitude

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Heidimarie is searching for new experiences in life and love and just plain sex. She has decided her friends have special meaning for her and she wants to learn everything she can from them. Her girlfriend Laura has even given her a desire to explore the things pretty Victoria can show her. Her training will be quite complete.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Shortly after her 18th birthday, Heidimarie Redecke grew tired of saving her cherry for no particular purpose other than to be patted on her head by her doting grandparents in front of a bunch of "old farts" from the church social club. She had been a very good girl all throughout her school years despite the pressure from her friends and several horny young lads with evil intent.

Heidimarie had been introduced to masturbation by her best friend Laura the night of her birthday party as they played quietly under the covers at her sleepover. That very first orgasm was enough to make her a firm believer in the need for further exploration into the mysteries of her awakening body.

Laura confided in her that she did not have any "boyfriend" to take care of her needs but that her older brother's friend Steve didn't object to being her tutor in such matters. That revelation made Heidimarie think a little differently about her older brother Peter's friend Werner who pretty much ignored her as being beneath his concern and not of any interest to him at all. She saw him in a different light now that Laura explained how convenient it was to have a handy cock ready at all times.

She contrived to sneak glimpses of Peter's friend as he showered or lay next to the pool in only his speedo tights. Soon she had a pretty good sense of the size and girth of his oversized cock and realized he had a pretty cute ass for a boy. Just thinking about him pounding her into the mattress was enough to make her have a very satisfactory orgasm standing in the shower with her fingers buried in her tight little pussy.

When they all piled in the car for the mall on a rainy Saturday morning, she did not hesitate to sit on his lap just to see if he stiffened up with the feel of her smooth ass cheeks. He tried to hide it but she found that he seemed to enjoy her bouncing up and down on his rampant cock at each and bump. Of course, she never let on that she was aware of his stiff tool enjoying the delicious curves of her lush eighteen year old body. She was certain a couple of times he actually shot his load inside his pants onto her pretty ass crack. She felt so very wanted and desirable sitting innocently right in the car with her other two sisters and her brother and mom and dad, none of whom suspected a single thing.

As a reward for earning a perfect 4.0 GPA, both she and her brother and his friend Werner were allowed to visit her Uncle Tony and his new wife Victoria at his lovely mountain villa. Her two sisters had to both go to summer school because they were seriously deficient in both math and science. Heidimarie had invited her friend Laura but she had to cancel out at the last minute because of a late summer cold.

Heidimarie loved Tony because he always picked her up and let her ride his shoulders when she was very small. She found it so exciting to have her legs wrapped around his neck and to be treated like a queen by her mother's best friend's husband. She had gotten into the habit of calling him "Uncle" because her mother encouraged her to do so. Of course, they hadn't done much wrapping her legs around his head lately because she had developed a bit too much for such activities. Also, she was not allowed to sit on Tony's lap after she graduated to the role of nubile female. Heidimarie was disappointed but she could see the reason for it and was happy just to watch him and listen to his beautiful voice.

She had not met Tony's new wife Victoria as yet but her brother Peter had informed her that she was a real "dish".

Heidimarie noticed that Peter's friend Werner didn't mind when she fell asleep on his chest on the ride up to the mountain villa. She pretended she was asleep when he "accidently" let his hand rest softly on her pubic mound. It was so exciting that she was certain he would know how much she was panting for his touch on any part of her body. Her heart was fluttering and pounding so loud she felt he must know her physical need for sex. Hidden inside her dampening panties, her virgin pussy was throbbing big time and she fought to keep from humping up to meet Werner's passive hand.

In order to cover up the reality of her trembling knees, she "woke up" and asked her brother,

"How much longer, Peter? When will we get there?"

Peter laughed and reflected that despite her lovely new curvy breasts and her ripening female valley and firmly packed ass cheeks, his sister was still just a girl starting a journey. He had to admit she had a body that made his previous girlfriend look like a sack of potatoes but he had been brought up to think it strictly Taboo to touch any of his sisters. It was a real shame because he sensed Heidimarie would not be reluctant to give up some of her charms to his best friend Werner.

They saw Tony and Victoria waiting for them at the front door of the impressive mountain chalet. There was so much glass and well-designed innovations that they were both a little swept off their feet.

Victoria hugged Peter and then Werner and Heidimarie was a little jealous when she saw the older woman's lush body pressed against Werner's long lean body. Without her parents around, Tony hugged Heidimarie and lifted her off the ground in a swinging embrace. She was certain she could feel the distinct outline of his male package rubbing nicely between her imprisoned legs.

The four of them moved into the conversation pit in front of the log fire and Heidimarie sat close to Tony. In fact, so close that when she lowered her hand to the sofa, she could feel the hard muscles of his muscular thigh. She acted like nothing was amiss, but her heightened rosy glow and the heaving of her developing breasts caught Victoria's attention and made her smile in recognition of female sexual arousal.

Victoria had been only 18 when Tony stole her cherry right on top of his desk at work. That memory would stay with her forever. He had even continued and deprived her of her anal cherry as well the very same afternoon. Her sharp-eyed grandmother had inquired the reason for her strange gait the next 48 hours but Victoria assured her it was only "a slight knee injury". The wise old lady surmised her granddaughter had been ridden hard by a man with a rather large cock for a very long time. Two short weeks later they announced their engagement and were married in a quiet little ceremony in the country.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.