Meri Majboori - Cover

Meri Majboori

Copyright© 2012 by Artie Aggarwal

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I am a married Indian woman, who enjoys reading erotica. I have many fantasies, some of which might sound weird even, but I enjoy them. This is a real life story and I look forward to getting feedback from my readers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

One day Johari had informed us that he had to go to met his parents, so for next two Saturdays he would not be coming over drinks. I took it normally, though in such a small group absence of any one member can be felt. Suddenly an idea came to my mind; it could be a Godsend opportunity for me if I played my cards carefully. So on the following Saturday there were only two friends- Pankaj and Sreenath- and, as usual, I was serving them drinks.

I knew Sreenath had better capacity of consuming scotch as compared to Pankaj, who could get tipsy if he consumed more than two normal pegs. I exploited this knowledge and made larger than normal drinks for both of them. I went inside the kitchen to get snacks for them and a soft drink for myself. I was closely observing both of them. After they had finished their first drink, I made two more large pegs for them. I had noticed the slur in Pankaj's voice before he was half way through his second drink, while Sreenath was comparatively more composed and balanced. I went inside and got into one of the lingerie sets and nightgown gifted by Fazal. From my bedroom I had heard Pankaj and I knew he was quite tipsy by then, while Sreenath's voice was somewhat slurred. I came out of my bedroom and sat on my sofa. Pankaj was unable to see or talk properly, his eyes were closing. Sreenath was staring at me with disbelief, and I think he was to make out my dress and my private parts that were partially visible through the garments.

After five minutes I got up and announced that was sleepy so was going in my bedroom and that if they needed me, they could call me. I has already switched on the air-conditioner so my bedroom was very cozy. I lay on the bed and was certain that with Pankaj having passed out, Sreenath was not a fool to miss this opportunity after I had given a show of my wares to him. I switched off the night lamp as well and waited for Sreenath to come and take me. If ever there was a problem, it will be Sreenath who will be blamed for taking advantage of his friend's wife after he got drunk or I shall show my magnanimity by forgiving him for being drunk when he came inside my room with an intention to 'rape' me.

I was waiting eagerly for some time and was feeling sleepy, when I heard the bedroom door open, my back being towards the door. My heart started beating much faster, my body trembled and my pussy got wetter; I was thinking how will Sreenath start and from where, and how should I react? I was curious to know how big was his dick? Will it be bigger than five odd inches of Pankaj? I tried to control my breathing as I heard rustling of clothes; I knew he was taking off his clothes. I felt the heavy frame of Sreenath climbing the bed and soon his naked body was next to me. I could feel the heat radiating from his body; I smelled the male odour emiting from his body and waited.

His left hand moved inside the hem of the nightgown, his fingers went inside the waistband of my panties caressing the pubic hair and then moving gingerly over my swollen thick pussy lips. 'He may be a bachelor but he surely knows how to excite and please a woman', I thought. I did not have to wait for long, I helped him in taking my panties off. 'I can always say that I thought it was Pankaj in my bed so it was natural for me to co-operate with him in whatever he wanted to do', I smiled to myself. Women are much smarter than men.

After the panties were off, his coarse hand went inside and pushed the thin material of bra cups up, exposing my breasts for him to do anything he wished to do. His big hand squeezed my left and then right breasts and a soft moan escaped my mouth 'Aaahh'. I could feel his hard on rubbing against the crack between my fleshy buttocks, and I was happy that it was bigger and much harder than I had ever felt Pankaj.

I had no idea what time it was, but I felt him snuggled against my naked body, my eyes closed immediately as I felt myself in a tight and strong embrace. I felt his big hands on my breasts kneading them hard. He was kissing behind my neck, my cheeks, all over my back after turning me flat on my stomach. I did not want to open my eyes, for I wanted to savour this exotic experience without looking at his ugly face. He was half lying over me, kissing me along my spinal chord right from my neck to the asshole and into the small of my back, which I found very pleasurable and very erotic. I was shivering, enjoying the kisses. He would bite my ass cheeks, my shoulders, my arms and the flesh on sides of my torso. I was very wet with such passionate loving; this sensation was absolutely new to me. I wanted him to put his hard thing inside me without any further delay, for I knew my first orgasm of the night was approaching fast.

"Aaaahhhh ... bahut accha lag rahaa hai"(Aaaaaahhh ... it is sooo good). I moaned softly.

I was enjoying his impatience but did not try to help him in any way. He sat between my thighs and started rubbing the cock head along the crack between my ass cheeks, tracing it from the small of my back to my gaping pussy hole. I felt it very hard and warm, and, yes, much bigger than Pankaj. I was losing my patience waiting for it to slide deep inside me.

I wished the room were not dark so that I could watch the expressions on his face, could watch his bobbing tool in excitement. I closed my eyes anticipating him to climb on top of my naked body and expected a quick impatient jab from him, which will take him inside my already lubricated tunnel. I knew he will be inside me in just one stroke and that was what I wanted before my first orgasm. He lifted my legs urgently and placing them on his shoulders he rubbed the cock head along my slit for next two or three minutes.

"Ab daalo na" (Now enter me please). I whispered unashamedly, not wanting to wait any longer

"Kyon der kar rahe ho? ... Daal do na poora jaldi se" (why are you delaying? Push all of it now). I urged wrapping my arms around his back. I had never imagined he was so much hairy all over. I loved hair on men and men in my fantasies were always hairy, especially on chest, on pubic region and armpits.

He heard me moan and soon his lips were fastened on my lips. He held my breasts and started squeezing them hard, mauling them and pulling my hardened nipples. He reached down and grasped his cock with one hand, using it to massage all over my mons, between my pussy lips, all over down there, spreading his leaking lubricant all over. My legs moved apart, almost by instinct.

I experienced a sharp pain when he gently pushed his thick and very hard cock inside me resulting in his cock head lodged inside my soaking wet pussy.

"OOOOOHHHHHH ... AAAAI I I I I I ... BAHUT MOTA HAIII ... BAHUT DARD HO RAHA HAI ... AAAAHHHH ... OOOHHHH ... MMAAAAAAA ... AAAAAAHHHHHHH ... THODA DHEERE DHEERE DAALO PLEASEEEE" (OOOHHH ... IT IS TOO THICK ... IT IS PAINING VERY MUCH ... OOOHHHHH ... DO IT SLOWLY PLEASEEEE)", I screamed as I felt my cunt lips stretched to limit as if he was splitting me into two. It was so paining that I thought I was losing my virginity then, it was the kind of pain, I was told by my schoolmates, a girl feels while getting penetrated by a cock for the first time.

I heard him groan and then his right hand was squeezing my left breast harder and with the other hand he was holding her right breast and sucking on it, chewing the nipple and at times biting it a bit too hard, making me scream out of pain and pleasure. I slid one of my hands down over his back to feel his balls in the sack hanging under the thick cock hitting my ass hole as he slowly moved inwards and outwards in my wide stretched pussy. I knew it was a turn on for any man, also I loved to run my fingers in his pubic hair and caress his balls, which made him go mad with urgency to push the entire tool inside me. I started squeezing and caressing his balls gently, and then combing into his pubic hair with my fingers; it had the desired effect on him. His balls were much bigger and heavier than Yogesh or Pankaj. His next stroke was harder still and I felt another two inches of his cock sliding into her rubbing painfully against the inner vagina walls.

"AAAAI I I I I I ... AAAAAI I I I I I ... OOOHHHHH MMAAAAAAAAA ... BAHUT DARD HOTA HAI ... MAAR ... OOOHHHH ... HI DAALOGE ... KAY? ... HEYYY BHAGWAANNNNN ... MMMMMM ... UUUUHHHH" (AAAIII ... IT IS PAINING TOO MUCH ... ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME? OH GODDD ... UUUHHHH). I was sobbing with pain and pleasure.

I loved his heavy body over my tender frame; the feel of his very hairy chest against my breasts was driving me mad with lust.

"UUUUHHHHHH ... AAAAAHHHHHH ... ITNI JOR SE NAHIN"(NOT SO HARD), I cried and opened my eyes with his another hard thrust taking him deeper by another two inches. His cock was so fat that as it pushed inside my delicate passage, its rubbing gave me a feeling as if the inner walls were being rubbed with a sandpaper.

I was shocked to find that it was not Sreenath, but someone else who was much heavier than him; but who could he be, I did not know? Terrified, I shivered violently and tried to push the man away with all my strength. I was feeling humiliated, embarrassed and exploited; and was feeling ashamed to have allowed him to fuck me without opening my eyes in time.

He had not uttered an audible word till then, I had heard his groans, with pleasure, only. He was holding me pinned under his strong body and kept on sucking my lips and breasts. For deeper penetration, he held me by my ample buttocks, raised by at least six inches from the bed and he was squeezing and kneading them regularly sending me to the pinnacle of pleasure. At times he would force a finger in my asshole and I would jump with the sudden invasion. It was dark inside the room and all lights were switched off making it difficult for me to recognize him.

He raised himself again and then gave 5 or 6 mighty strokes savagely, which hurt me badly and I let out screams and tried to push him away with all my strength. His mouth was soon clamped tight on my mouth and only muffled cries could be heard coming out of my mouth. I was in extreme pain and he showed no mercy. There were tears in my eyes and I was screaming and thrashing my legs to free myself from his tight grip.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... AAAAHHHHHH ... UUUHHHHMMMMMM ... UUUMMMMMMM ... OOOOHHH MAAAA ... OHHHH MMMAAAAAA ... MARRRR GAYEEEEEE RRREEEEEE"(OOOHH MOTHER ... AM DYINGGG).

I felt him embedded deep inside me; his cock painfully filling my narrow passage. His mighty strokes added salt to the injury and I screamed loudly with the excessive pain. I was again thrashing my legs wildly to escape his assault and I was still unable to decipher his identity, but he should not be a stranger to have gotten access inside my bedroom and taking liberty of fucking me.

"CHHOD DOOOOOO MUJHE PLEEEEASE ... MAAR DAALNE KA IRAADA HAI KYA? PLEASEEE ... AAAAAI I I I I I I ... NIKAAL LOOOOO NAAAAA ... HEY BHAGWAANNNNNN ... AAAAAHHHHHHH ... BAHUT DARD HAI I I I ... PLEASEEEEE THODI DER KE LIYE HI NIKAAL LO"(PLEASE LEAVE ME.ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME? PULL IT OUT ... OH GOD! IT IS HURTING TOO MUCH. PLEASE PULL OUT FOR SOME TIME AT LEAST), I was screaming loudly but it was impossible that my screams would be heard outside when all the doors and windows were shut and even the curtains were drawn.

"K ... K ... KAUN HO TUM?", my entire body was shivering with fear. How could I be dumb not to have opened my eyes and seen the structure of the man before letting him penetrate me or noticing the size of his cock and balls. This man was definitely much hairy than Sreenath and he was much stronger and heavier in weight than him. Also he did not have a bulging tummy like him.

"Main Fazal hoon meri jaan. Jis din tumhen dekhaa tha ussi din tay kar liyaa tha ki tumhari choot ka bhosda zaroor banaunga" (I am Fazal my dear. The day I had seen her fir the first time, I had made up my mind to tear open your cunt). He frowned, "Aur jab se yeh pataa chala ki tu Musalmaan se nafrat karti hai, to yeh tamanna zid mein badal gayi ki ab to teri choot fadni hi hai aur mere laude se hi tera pahlaa baccha hoga. Ab jhel mera lauda..." (And when I came to know that you hated Muslims, my desire to fuck you turned into my resolve to open your pussy wide and your first child will be borne with my semen only. Now take here comes my cock... ). Fazal gave three or four such hard and deep strokes that I could not suppress my screams. I forgot about the presence of my husband and his friend in the main hall downstairs. I forgot to ask him about his presence in my bedroom and I forgot my vow not to allow a Muslim inside my house. I was thinking about his huge cock that was deep inside my body and the extreme pleasure he was giving me with his skilled art of fucking.

He stopped his strokes and lay on me motionless; his hard and thick cock embedded so deep in my stretched cunt that I could feel its tip hitting my cervix and pushing the mouth of my womb inwards. I reached between our bodies and was shocked to find that at least another two inches of his cock waiting outside my cunt hole, seeking entry.

I raised my right hand and tried to feel his face to ensure it was Fazal only. 'NOOOOO ... IT CANNOT BE YOU'. I could not believe it, I wanted to get off the bed and run out of the room. I tried to push him away, but he had pinned me so hard under his strong body that my efforts were wasted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.