A Super Encounter at a Super Market - Cover

A Super Encounter at a Super Market

Copyright© 2012 by angie65

Chapter 3

He couldn't quite believe it ... he had imagined how she would look beneath that shapeless Mac, had fantasised about her nakedness beneath that garment, and the opportunity to see for himself.

She was as he'd suspected, completely naked beneath that coat.

She was as he'd thought, incredible.

Her breasts were full and perfectly round, her nipples hard, and a beautiful dark pink in colour, they seemed to be inviting him to touch ... to stroke ... to suckle on them.

He stood holding his breath, as his eyes travelled down to her waist ... such a tiny waist, he thought that he could fit his hands around that waist and his fingers would meet, and overlap.

He felt the blood rushing to his head, and his lungs about to explode, and forced himself to suck in a breath before he suffocated.

Her hips flared out to run down into the longest, most perfectly shaped legs that he'd ever seen. They dipped in at the knees to curve out again at the calf, only to narrow out again at her ankles, which connected to her perfect feet, complete with sexy pink toe nails, peeping out of her spiky little stiletto sandals.

He allowed his eyes to drift slowly back up, travelling over her shins, over her knees, up her thighs, to stop on that little triangle of baby blond soft and fuzzy pubic hair.

She probably trimmed, waxed, or shaved; all women seemed to these days ... but she kept the bit that confirmed her as a woman...

A beautiful woman ... an incredible woman ... a sexy ... sensual ... sexual woman!

He wanted to touch her.

He needed to feel her soft skin.

He stepped closer to her, and her lips parted in anticipation, as she squared her shoulders, thrusting out her breast, almost in challenge to him.

Her feet shifted, to open her legs ... just a little, but everything she did was an invitation to him...

Here! She seemed to be saying, look ... see ... touch ... feel...

He was no saint, he was no god, he was only a man ... and it was an invitation that he could not refuse ... would not refuse.

He reached out a slow slightly shaking hand, and lightly, gently allowed it to trail down from her collar bone, down into the valley between her breasts, down her midriff, only to fall away again at her navel.

She allowed the lids to fall down over those amazing pansy blue eyes of hers, and a soft groan of pleasure came from her mouth.

"Ohhhhh Yessss!" she whispered huskily.

He'd never heard anything like it! So much pleasure gained from one single touch.

She sounded like she was in the throes of some passion ... on the edge of a climax that would rock this world!

The blood rushed to his cock and he felt the fluid seeping out from the tip, his balls seemed to be on overload; so much pressure was building there, that it wouldn't take much for an eruption – worthy of a seismic event of 9.9 on the Richter scale!

He had let his hand fall to his side, but now he lifted it again, and reached out to touch her again, to repeat the process and hope for the same response.

His eyes were fixed in fascination on the slight tremble in his hand, was just about to make contact, where her hand shot up to grip his wrist firmly.

He felt like crying, his whole being had been held in anticipation of that next act, and now she had denied him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.