The Wife's Dare - Cover

The Wife's Dare

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

It was the night after Christmas and indeed Alexis's father asked to speak with me in his library. We walked in and he turned to close the massive wooden oak doors.

He started out stating how the most important things in this family were to protect his two girls and his wife, the family wealth and heritage. The family security and succession still comes first and it has been the way of European nobility to cement alliances with marriages. For generations and hundreds of years this had mostly succeeded until the First World War, but that event was ignited by forces outside the royal family's control. He made it very clear, family is more than just two people who are in love; family is everything and must survive and endure.

He went on to say

"I will also tell you that Katrina was adopted by us after her family died in a plane crash when she was little, she is distantly related to this family and of her own influential line. Both her parents were our best friends since early childhood and she is as dear to me as Alexis. Our families intermarried generations ago to cement nation-state alliances. But due to unfortunate circumstances, now both Alexis and Katrina are the last descendants of each family. It is not only my vital duty but all of our duties to ensure the family heritage will continue. Both Alexis and Katrina thoroughly agree in this aspect and both understand hard choices and decisions will have to be made in this respect to perpetuate the family line".

I responded

"Sir, I assume you wish to discuss signing a prenuptial? That is fine, I will. I will tell you that I will make a very comfortable independent living and Alexis will not want for anything. My own family's wealth is not inconsiderable though pardon my saying, it significantly pales in comparison with your own. We both have family heritages to uphold, again pardon my comparison, it is not meant to be, but my family is very proud of our ranching heritage, establishing the ranch when Indians still freely roamed the area and endured constant raids, range wars and rustling. Just as I am proud to learn of your family's proud and considerable heritage that stretches back for hundreds of years and that I may possibly be a part of it. You know that I also am my parent's only child and I thoroughly understand the duties and responsibilities of family tradition and heritage and want to see it endure.

I know you have the final say in whether this proposed marriage may proceed and I completely understand your reasoning's. In your position and with your family heritage it is completely reasonable to me as I would be of the same mind.

Nor will I go against your decision if you decide this marriage shall not proceed, even if Alexis insisted we elope. For I cannot bear having Alexis forever heartbroken knowing she had gone against her father's wishes.

I will sign whatever you want me to, with respect, for I whole-heartedly believe Alexis's happiness is in the best interest of both of us..."

Her father stood there silently contemplating me, then reach into his desk and pulled out a prepared prenuptial and handed it over to me.

I skimmed thru the document; it was not very long but a very clear and severe iron clad agreement that spelled out that in case of divorce I would not be entitled to anything beyond what Alexis and I had jointly purchased together out of our respective earnings.

I reached for the pen and signed the prenuptial and handed it back to him.

I then told her father that Alexis and I will ensure our children will learn, embrace and enjoy both of our cultures, heritage and families, and will be shining examples of both.

Her father looked long and hard at me and seemingly reached a decision. He reached into the drawer again and pulled out another document and handed it to me.

It was another prenuptial but longer and more detailed, I carefully read this one. It spelled out that in case of divorce I would receive an incremental lump sum payment based on each year of marriage, the number of children and if in sole custody or joint custody. It was quite generous; in case of the divorce it would have made me independently wealthy.

He said for me to sign this one as well and in the future if the unfortunate occurs, either he or the family's lawyers shall decide, based on his instructions, which prenuptial will be used dependent upon the circumstances surrounding the divorce.

I looked at her father, then walked over to the fireplace and fed the document to the flames...

Her father nodded approvingly as he placed the original signed prenuptial back into his desk. He then stated that one of his businesses he owned was a veterinary pharmaceutical supply company and I instantly recognized the name when he mentioned it as it was named one of the most successful private companies in the world. He then said if I ever got tired of doctoring animals he could always use a good hand in the company, or in one of his others...

He tightly clasped my shoulder and shook my hand and then solemnly stated

"The duty falls upon you three to ensure both of our family lines continue,

"Welcome to the family!"

Her father opened the door and we saw Alexis with her mother and Katrina standing there, waiting all this time just outside in the hallway. Alexis had a concerned look on her face as did the other two women. Her father had emerged from the library with a solemn look upon his face. I saw tears spring to Alexi's eyes as she began to fold in upon herself as the other two women moved in to support her; surprisingly, Katrina also had tears beginning to streak her face. Then Alexis saw her father smile and nod and then Alexis ran and leapt into my arms as her mother and Katrina embraced us with all three crying with tears of happiness...

The next night we three all did wind up in the heated swim spa after a long afternoon of skiing after her parents had retired for the evening. Both Alexis and Katrina came to the spa with robes on as usual, when they dropped the robes, both were nude! They laughed pretty hardily at my reaction and the deep blush upon my face. They climbed in and made fun of me being the only one with clothes on. Then they looked at each other and then attacked me pulling off my swimsuit!

Each of them settled on either side of me and they asked what was discussed in the library. I told Alexis and Katrina what had transpired involving the prenuptial agreements, about feeding the second prenuptial into the fire and the provisions it had listed. Both of them stared at me for a long period without speaking after I told them what I had done, then both smiled and I think looked at me with new respect. Then I told them I was still confused about the way her father kept emphasizing it was up to the three of us to continue both family lines. I clearly understood what he meant and I told him Alexis and I both wanted children in part for just this reason, it just seemed a bit ambiguous about the way he dances around part of it when he was referencing Katrina.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.