The Wife's Dare - Cover

The Wife's Dare

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

Over the next several succeeding months when we would go snow skiing and got into the chalet spas it seemed a phenomena that she appeared to attract other gorgeous single women into the spa we were in. Fortunately for me, my large size and looks is intimidating to most guys and discouraged them from joining us most times. Those that did join us quickly detected she had no interest in any other guy beyond having a pleasant intelligent conversation.

During one of the ski trips, Alexis had rented out a large ski cabin for us and as usual invited some of her best girlfriends to accompany us and five of her friends quickly pounced on the invitation. None of her friends seemed to have any compunction about being topless or totally nude in the spa with me! But due my "circumstances" I chose to keep my swimsuit on despite all the teasing I received in doing so.

You should have seen my reaction the first time it happened. The bubbles were blowing, several drinks have been ingested and I noticed a bikini top floating on the surface which was soon joined by another, then others! Then I realized the tops also had matching bottoms floating as well! All the girls began laughing hysterically at my reaction in being in a spa with several beautiful nude women. And of course they had to egg it on with an occasionally wandering hand and foot, brushing against me getting in and out to refresh their drinks and intentional pressing/sliding against me as they climb out and accidently falling onto me as they got back in! All thru this Alexis was very conscious of their every action and very obviously bemused by it all, and I think actually encouraging the others when I was not paying attention. This was proven true when she got out to get drinks and got back in on the other side of the tub while two others slid over next to either side of me and pressed their nude bodies up against me.

The next night in the spa pretty much the same was going on with drinks free flowing and all the women nude in the spa and we took turns getting out for more drinks. All the women, and now Alexis included, kept teasing me about keeping my swimsuit on which caused me great consternation because Alexis well knew my reasoning's and I thought she was intentionally embarrassing me. This condition was aggravated as the girls became more rowdy as they got more intoxicated and at times attempted to tug my swimsuit off. As it was, I maintained a partial erection just about the entire time due to all the beautiful nude women in the spa and with struggling with their horseplay, pressing/sliding their nude bodies against me. I caught them all talking to each other once when I got out to get more drinks and they all were pointedly looking at me when I was walking back to join them and they all burst into laughter, obviously something was up with them. Luckily I had remembered to put on a jock strap underneath my swimsuit but I realized my partial erection was still very obvious.

Not being conceited or boastful but my cock just hits eleven inches in length at full erection and has a very thick girth. At times I wished I was just a couple inches shorter, being this large was very difficult for every woman I ever went to bed with and it took a lot of effort, time, patience and artificial lubrication to be able to fully accommodate me. Only women that were intoxicated or high, or had grown accustomed were able to enthusiastically fuck me back. At times it can be embarrassing in social settings when I am aroused. Like this...

I found out short time later what they were up to ... They all, Alexis included, had earlier popped some E (ecstasy) and were very drunk as was I, but I was a bit reserved in taking E (being in veterinarian school and had taken several courses in pharmacology). Alexis had crossed over from where she was sitting in the spa and straddled me, started kissing me and ever so more insistently grinding her lovely tight bare ass against my unstoppable growing erection. I whispered to her "let's take this inside" but she strongly demurred and became more insistent with her kissing and physical grinding. I closed my eyes because although being very drunk I was still also very embarrassed not only being in a spa full of beautiful nude women whose every eye was upon Alexis and I, but with the realization that Alexis was apparently going to do this in the presence of her girlfriends! Then I felt her hand down inside my leg pulling out my now rock hard cock, for several long seconds she fondled it and stroke it all the while grinding harder against me. Alexis insistently began tugging my swimsuit down and off, then started rubbing my cockhead back and forth between her pussy and between the parted moons of tight ass for several more seconds, she began rubbing the tip against her tight anal entrance and pressed down against it as a low frustrated groan escaped from her lips.

While several women I have been with in the past have expressed interest in anal sex, only a few have actually tried it with me and fewer still were actually able to succeed and most of them were all very drunk or very high or a combination of both! They could take the length after much effort and time but it was the girth they had trouble with at initially getting past the entrance. Luckily, Alexis was one of these who could accomplish it, with great difficulty, and actually enjoy it after getting used to it but she still had to have been drinking or...

Alexis again began rubbing my cockhead back and forth against her pussy, then she held and positioned it to start working herself down on top of it. The spa was washing away her lubricant so it was far more exceedingly difficult than usual to begin embedding my thickness and length into her tight passage (and she not only had a very tight vaginal entrance but a very tight vaginal passage!) there was nothing easy about this. Even in bed we always initially had difficulty despite how aroused and turned on she could be. Without any lubrication she was so fucking tight and she could hardly force the head in. After several long seconds Alexis finally managed to work just my cock head in and her tight entrance felt like it was squeezing the blood from my cockhead. Her pussy didn't feel like it was going to loosen up as my cock felt like it was in a vise. I even started to doubt her ability to accept my cock in these conditions. I opened my eyes and saw the determination set upon her face as she continued to try to work it in...

It was then I realized thru my drunken stupor both of Alexi's hands had either been wrapped around my neck or on my shoulders this entire time...

One of the girls was kneeling beside us looking up at me with a lusty hungry smile, one hand caressing Alexis's back and ass and I realized her other hand was holding my cock steady for Alexis to impale herself upon, she licked her tongue out at me and then leaned in and started kissing Alexis's body...

I closed my eyes almost completely but still just enough to see the emotions flickering across Alexis's face and the actions of the other girls...

I let Alexis control everything, I felt a little pain and I knew she had to be feeling a lot more pain without any real lubrication and water is not a good lubricant.

Alexis in very slow increments gradually worked my cock in deeper. In increments she would work a little bit in, then slowly slide up and down for just that amount of length trying to get her pussy to conform to my size and the length, then she would push down a bit more and repeat the same process. When she had almost half my length in, Alexis started going a little farther with each forceful push down. Suddenly I could feel her spasm and tense in orgasm as she screamed. I could feel a sudden heat engulf my cock as her lubrication suddenly flooded her passage triggered by her orgasm. As her orgasm diminished her vaginal muscles slightly relaxed and suddenly she slipped further down onto my shaft and a second shrieking orgasm sounded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.