The Wife's Dare - Cover

The Wife's Dare

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

I was just about to cum as I watched my beautiful wife's face twist with wanton lust under the large Mastiff as he hammered into her pussy with primal abandon. The huge dog had her from behind and his massive weight pinned her body down to the bed in front of me. Her knees were widely spread to better handle the onslaught as well as accept the huge thick cock being pounded deep into her and the swelling knot that would soon tie her. It rammed her so hard that her large very firm breasts were actually jerking to and fro in response; she was screaming and squealing continuously. She came within a minute. Hard and fast. Whilst the Mastiff still pounded her body, it made her peak again and again. The Mastiff made her cum three times before the knotting started...

I am living a fairy tale, actually two fairy tales. How had this all come to happen you asked? How had my wife turned into such a willing participant? How could any man be turned on by such an act? Well, let me explain how it started and maybe you will understand how it came to be. It started out as a sequence of unrelated events that had combined and then had spiraled out of control, along with a hard headed royal personality.

Let me start from the beginning. My wife, Alexis, also wrote this so in some sections you will see narrative in her own words.

Alexis and I had been married for 2 years. We had met after a month into the Fall semester while beginning our last two years of the university where I was studying to be a veterinarian and she was working on her master's degree.

Alexis had come from Europe on a student visa. She went to undergraduate school in Europe and for two years she had been on her country's Winter Olympic Biathlon team. After graduation she decided to do her post-graduate work in the states.

Alexis chose to attend a university in the Rocky Mountain States to experience Western culture (as in cowboy!) She as well as her family are enamored of Western Americana. Later, she explained to me that there were many European and Asian social groups in several nations that are solely formed for the interest in the American West, Cowboys & Indians, Western Swing music, films and television shows. Even putting on reenactments in period clothing!

Like others, I was attracted to her the first time I saw her, which was in the library where I went to do some studying. She instantly struck me with her beauty – she must have been one of the world's most beautiful women!

It was one of the classic double takes. She was sitting on a couch with her legs curled under her when I walked in that first time. Just sitting there she exhibited poise, grace and beauty. She was the most incredibly beautiful and alluring woman I had ever seen! She glanced up to see who had come into the secluded section of the library. She briefly looked at me and then back down at her book, then her head almost comically snapped back up to take a longer harder look at me, which is not an uncommon reaction as I am six foot seven with rugged looks and rangy features. With boots and hat on I appeared much taller. Several friends have stated I would have made a good model for the "Marlboro Man" cigarette advertisements (although I do not smoke or dip!).

Realizing what she had done she started blushing. I gave her a shy smile (I am rather reserved and shy around women) and sat down in an easy chair not too far away. We caught each other several times looking at each other that first time. Small talk initially began the second time we saw each other. When she spoke to me the first time her rich European accent hooked me hard.

Over the course of the week and following week I would see her in the same section of the library where I studied where she was doing the same. Whenever I walked in she would give me a beaming smile.

At the end of the second week encountering her repeatedly in the library in the same reading area, she asked me if I would like to accompany her to the coffee shop at the student union. We must have sat there for two hours talking non-stop while our coffees grew cold and barely touched. I finally got up the nerve to ask her for a date.

With a twinkle in her eye and a coy mischievous grin she replied

"I thought I had already asked you!"

Alexis is a tall beauty with long dark auburn hair, and bright flashing emerald green eyes. With a lean, lithe muscular physique with great muscle definition as a result of being a longtime dedicated hard core fitness buff. She lifted weights and would jog for miles. Yet she was blessed with fantastic womanly curves with perfect specimens of beautiful and large but very firm European upswept perky breasts with small areoles and small nipples. All her pubic hair had been removed by laser treatments except for a small decorative landing patch on her pubic mound. She maintains a rich dark tan highlighted by the tan lines of the skimpy string bikinis she favors.

When we went swimming she definitely turned the heads of men as well as women like I have never seen or heard about (except on television commercials!)

Dawning realization with both of us that this relationship was going to get very serious, very quickly, came during the first date. The second date it was an uncontrollable rampaging stampede! I have never felt this way about a woman up. Before this I have had many extensive dates and girlfriends and never wanted for female companionship. During our first date I knew I never wanted to date anyone else again. In our case it seemed to be true that there are indeed such things as soul mates.

Alexis had come to the states not only for her graduate work but also to experience Western Americana. I learned on our first date she really had yet to experience any having been here barely two months. So, what better way to introduce her but to take her to a rodeo! This was how our second date was spent...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.