They Try Again
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

"My son", Sakura said, do you really think that such a sacrifice could be accepted? She merely sleeps for there is another way. She will become one of my Angels. Every Angel of Death is, by the act a Japanese and as such your wife shall be Japanese. If you shall order it so; it shall be done." The Dark Lord wrapped his arms around her, if she and he both called Nadia Japanese no one would or could say she was other than Japanese.

When Nadia, the shouts of "Omi, Omi you are awake" rang out. Miko and Sakura hugged her, "Son, Brother" was shouted, "your wife Omi has returned to us."

And so it was, Nadia was now Omi; the emperor had all forms, licenses, deeds, visas and passports showing Omi. By any and all means of identification she was now Omi, sister of Miko and wife of the Dark Lord. She was Japanese.


The council, reception day

It looked as though Frankie, Jim and Katya would, at least be there for the reception. The Baron, Boris and the Dark Lord would try, but they were unable to be there due to business meetings. Sure she thought, some cigars and brandy.

She was now known as Omi, wife of the Dark Lord, Queen of the Angels of Death and Co-regent of the Shogun in Edo. This reception was to be her swan song as Nadia, but her debut as Omi. In what her grandest moment she would announce her pregnancy to this audience. It was too early to say it would be a boy, but the old woman had told her she was with child. She and the family had cried, Miko, Sakura and the Dark Lord had pretended to worry where they would find room for the child, would it be a boy, or a girl or twin. They went on and on but one could see the joy in their faces and the new relaxed bearing each now showed.

Her new sisters, Miko and Sakura would join her at the reception; they were escorting the rest of the family to the new lodge the Order had given them. It was suggested that her guards were not needed since only members of the Order would be in attendance. Omi just looked at the men, walked away as now 16 Golden Dragons escorted Omi into the Grand Ballroom. No where would the Dark Lord allow his wife, his queen his love to go un-attended, in fact more protection had been assigned to her, some that even she did not know of.

Frankie, Jim and Katya, along with Miko and Sakura did show up for the reception. The girls saying they were late because they had wanted to buy gifts for the children before the stores closed, and some of those wonderful filled Swiss candies. The reception was long, the foods and wine excellent. Omi/Nadia's accomplishments were reviewed, new thanks and accolades given.

The Old Man walked up to Omi, then stopped, several of the Golden Dragon guards; hands-grasping swords remained kneeling as 4 rose up between the man and Omi. She smiled, extended her hand with the palm up and the 4 guards were back on the ground. The Old Man however did not elect to go any nearer to Omi, remembering that should even he try to touch her the guards would stop him. She carried the heir, and these guards followed the charge the Dark Lord had given them, even Omi would not be able to stop their responses. He had many, many of his own guards but they were only men, and now just men could not stop these Golden Dragons and the Angels of Death before he was dead, even he had to respect her new condition in public.

He announced that Omi had joined the Order and was to be confirmed as a member of the Council on the next day. All those in attendance then approached near Omi, offered their well wishes and presented small, token gifts. Attendants placed these on 2 tables on either side. The reception was followed by an evening of music and dance. When it neared a close, Omi, the family and their escorts left for the Lodge, Boris, The Baron and The Dark Lord awaited them at the lodge. "The trip tired us out, we had to rest up, lifting up a Brandy and cigar. He pointed to a screen on the wall.

"We just watched, how is our child?" the Dark Lord asked. "Well for being conceived a week ago, I don't think he or she danced much at the party, your/my new guards at least let me have a part or 2 of my food, was it really necessary for then to taste it all 6 times? She asked. "What, only 6 times, I will have their hides, I ordered 16 times." He kissed and hugged her, as well as the rest of the family; it tested the guards though, even with the presence of the Dark Lord one could sense their un-easiness. When Miko and Sakura stood by Omi though all merely lowered their heads, they feared the Angels of Death too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.