My Lost Loves - Cover

My Lost Loves

Copyright© 2012 by nakdsub

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a three part series of a dying man looking back and remembering love found and lost. With-in the confines of the first and last chapter he will experience great joy and great tragedy. I hope you will accompany him on his journey and enjoy the read.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

My body convulsed as another bolt of excruciating torture shot through my chest. I was losing ground and I knew it. My only hope was to get to my phone in the house. I could feel the cold breezes getting stronger as daylight was slipping away. My left side was numb. I used all the strength I could conjure up to twist my body onto my stomach. I looked up, the ten feet between me and the steps to the back porch looked like a mile. I reached out using my fingers as a claw, digging into the frozen ground, and trying to pull myself toward the house. I could feel myself drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Ooh, look how beautiful," I heard her. Sandy, I could hear her voice. "God has his paintbrush out again, and I have the pleasure of watching with the man I love."

Blocking out my pain, my mind drifter back to that early spring morning so many years ago. The sun hadn't been up for very long but already the birds sang with glee knowing the day ahead would be filled with magic and wonderment.

Funny, after divorcing Kris, somehow I thought time would stop, but it didn't. Year by year the girls grew up into beautiful, intelligent young ladies. With our children as the common link, Kris and I were never far apart. I bought a condo just two miles from the house and for many years the girls would stay with me on the week-ends. Sometimes Kris would ask me over to help Brea or Catherine with their homework, or to assist with some household project, and I always obliged.

Three times over the last nine years Kris asked if there wasn't some way we could be together again, but that would never happen. I still loved Kris and knew I always would, but the pain of her betrayal was still there as well. It was as if both the love and the hurt lived side by side with-in my heart, one never being able to cancel the other out.

On this particular Sunday morning, however, all I was thinking about was beating my three buddies in eighteen holes of golf. I was on my way to join them at our seven a.m. tee time when I absentmindedly made a wrong turn. I didn't know it the time, but that wrong turn would change my entire life.

My new convertible was only a month old and this was the first day I was able to drive with the top down. With the wind in my hair and the first tee waiting, I was enjoying my leisurely drive and didn't realize my error in navigation until I was a couple miles down the wrong road.

Dang it, I said to myself, get your head out of the clouds and watch what you're doing, Brent. I turned left into the first driveway I came to so I could back out and go back the way I came. As I pulled in I noticed the cutest little cape cod style house in front of me.

A quick scan of the shabby looking yard told me the place was probably empty. What a shame, I thought. I put the car in reverse and tuned my head to start backing out of the drive; that's when I saw it, a for sale sign. I'm not quite sure what came over me. I had a perfectly nice condo that had been my home for many, many years. I did not need a house, yet it was like some powerful, mystic force that made me grab a pen and paper and write down the agents name and number.

As soon as I met my friends at the course all I could talk about was the darling little house I saw on the way there. One guy in our foursome, just before sinking a twelve foot putt, reminded me of the added maintenance I would have with a house. I agreed. There was no reason in the world why I needed to buy a house. We stopped at the clubhouse after the front nine for cold beer before finishing our round.

Once again that strange, almost supernatural force pulled me to the pay phone in the hall and I found myself dialing the number I took from the sign.

"Hello," answered the female agent, "Sandy speaking."

"Ah, hi Sandy," I said just remembering it was Sunday. "I'm sorry, I was calling about the little house for sale on Herlitz drive, but I should probably call you during the week."

"No, I don't mind." She said. "Are you interested in the house?"

"Well to tell you the truth, I wasn't even looking for a house. I just happened to see the place by accident this morning and, ah, well thought maybe I'd just like to take a look at the place."

"Sir, may I...

"Oh I'm sorry," I apologized, "please, call me Brent."

"Okay Brent, thank you. I was going to ask the size of your family, the house isn't very large you know, although you could finish the basement for more living space."

"Ah, well I really don't have a family," I said, "well, at least not living with me. I'm divorced and my two daughters live with their mother. I live in a three bedroom condo right now, and from what saw, I'm sure its bigger inside than that."

"Okay, When would it be convenient for you to meet me at the house? I'd be happy to give you a tour. Out of all the houses we have listed, that little place is my favorite," she told me, "I just love it, if I could I'd buy it myself."

Normally I would take that as a sales pitch but she sounded so sincere when she said it. "Ah, yeah, actually getting together might be a problem. What hours do you work? I work in the city and, with the traffic and everything, I usually don't get home till past seven. Do you work on the week-ends or no?" I asked.

"Yes of course I do. What are you doing right now Brent?"

"I'm at the golf course," I answered, "I couldn't leave here until we're done playing."

"Well, would you be able to stop off on your way home?"

Not only did I want to see the house, but now I wanted to see the woman behind the voice so I agreed to meet her at the house on my way home. As I pulled into the drive for the second time that day, I saw a little Honda Civic up by the house so I pulled up behind it. I took one look at Sandy as she got out of her car and my heart skipped a beat.

Since the divorce I really hadn't dated very much. I did have one six month relationship but there was really nothing between us so I broke it off. I guess I just kept comparing every woman I met to Kris and there wasn't one that came anywhere close to her in any category.

Kris was even worse. She hadn't had a single date since we broke up. Between our neighbors, mutual friends, and the girls, I knew that as a fact. I told her I didn't expect that and she should go out and have some fun but she remained hopeful that we would someday be together again and would not do anything to jeopardize the possibility. In the mean time, she would devote herself to raising our daughters.

Sandy extended her hand to greet me. The first words that popped into my head were, 'what a woman!' She was elegant, almost regal in appearance, yet extremely friendly in her demeanor. A guy could easily get lost in those deep blue eyes and she had a smile that would warm a naked Eskimo. It took me a few nonchalant glances but I finally saw there was no wedding ring. My heart fluttered just a little more.

As she took me through the house I could see that her statement about loving the place was not just a line, she really did. Her face just beamed as she took me from room to room pointing out all things that made the house special.

I thought I had seen everything there was to see but Sandy kept the best for last. "So what do you think so far?" she asked with that radiant smile.

"I love it, I really do. When I saw it this morning there was just something about the place that was drawing me to it."

"Good. I was hoping you would like it. I don't really know you but I have the feeling you would be very happy here. But wait," she said taking my hand and starting toward the back door, "you haven't seen the best part yet."

Sandy led me out to the back porch. It was a pretty large wooden porch but the best part was, to the left of the door, was a wonderful two person swing strung with four chains from the overhang. "Come on," said Sandy with excitement, 'come and sit on the swing with me for a minute."

You couldn't tell from the front, but the house actually sat on a hill. As you looked out over the back yard you could see a grove of trees in the distance and just beyond that was a small lake.

"I come over here by myself sometimes and just enjoy sitting in this swing and watching the beautiful sunsets over the lake," said Sandy. "It's so quiet and peaceful, the only thing that could make it better would be the enchanting music from a wind chime hanging right over there."

I already knew I was in love with the house and was going to buy it, but now I found myself developing feelings for the woman sitting next to me. "Well," I said coyly, "you can come over and sit on my swing any time you want."

She turned her head, looked deeply into my eyes, and gave me a small smile. "I knew it," she said, "I knew it as soon as I saw you. This house and you are the perfect fit."

"So, what do I do with my condo?" I asked.

"Where is it?"

"About twenty minutes south of here," I told her.

"Well, if you still have some time, I could take a look at it, take some notes and list it for you."

"Don't you have a significant other you have to get home to?" I was fishing.

"No," she said. "I'm divorced as well, have been for many years. I do have a son but he's in college right now so my time is my own."

"In that case I'll make a deal with you." She gave me a questioning look. "When you're done going through my place and taking all your notes, you let me take you out to dinner." She hesitated but not for too long.

"Alright, you have a deal."

While Sandy looked around my condo and took notes I grabbed a quick shower and changed clothes. I really wanted to take her some place really romantic but we had known each other for all of three hours. I didn't really think that would be appropriate but I hoped I would get that chance at a later date.

We wound up at a nice little Italian place that Sandy recommended. The food was good but it was the conversation I found fascinating. Neither of us talked about our former spouses but we did talk about out kids. I, or course, pushed out my chest when I talked about Brea, my oldest, who was already sixteen and would be a senior in high school next year. Catherine, my fourteen year old, was also in high school and already starting to talk about boys.

Sandy told me she had one son, Ron. He was a sophomore in college and was studying for an engineering degree. I don't think there was anyone around our table that couldn't tell we were both very proud of our kids.

The conversation finally got around to ourselves. Sandy asked what I did for a living and seemed to be impressed when I told her I had my own photography studio.

"Really, wow would my son like to meet you. Photography is his hobby. It's been a passion of his since he was a small boy. He just loves it. If we got a chance this summer, maybe I could drive him down town and you could give him a tour of studio?" she asked. It would make his whole summer."

"Absolutely," I said, "just give me a heads up so I know you're coming and I can have some things ready to show him."

"Actually," she said a little hesitantly, "please don't take this the wrong way, but it surprises me a little, I would think you must have a lot of artistic talents to be successful in that field, yet your condo is decorated rather sparsely and with very basic furnishings."

"Yeah, I know," I said a little embarrassed, "both of my daughters are always after me to spruce the place up. You're right, I'm extremely creative in my work, but I guess I'm just a pretty simple guy when it comes to my living quarters."

"Well," said Sandy, "I took some classes for interior design in college, not enough to make a living at it, but I do have a good eye for what works. You know how I love that house so if you'd like a few tips from time to time, just let me know. I'd be happy to help out."

Wow, I thought. I know an opportunity when I hear one. "How much would you charge?" I inquired.

"Oh I wouldn't charge you anything Brent, don't be silly."

"No, I don't mean for a few tips, I want you to be my interior decorator, the whole house, everything including finishing the basement. What do you say?"

She looked stunned. "Brent that's a great offer but I've never done a whole house before. I'm not sure I'd know where to start. No, thanks, like I said, it's a great offer, but I'm just not that good."

"Sandy I saw the look in your eyes when you took me on that tour. You love that place as much as I do, you have experience, training, I can't think of anyone I would rather have. Maybe we could even work on it together. Please, at least think about it. It could be fun for both of us."

Sandy promised to think about. We talked just a little while longer but it was getting late and we both had work the next day. We had taken two cars so I walked Sandy to hers then reached my hand out to shake. She took my hand but stepped in closer and gave me a peck on the cheek. It surprised me, but the bigger surprise was the erection growing in my pants. I wondered if she could see me blush under the parking lot lights. She smiled then drove away.

There were only two people in my life that ever gave me a hard-on that quickly and that easily, Tanya, my highs school sweetheart, and Kris. All the way home I wondered, was it just that it's been so long since being laid, or did it mean more, did it mean this was someone special.

For the next week I talked to my banker and got my finances all lined up. I wasn't going to tell anyone about the house until I closed on it. Sandy and I got together a couple times for paper work but she always seemed to be all business and I was beginning to think I misread any signals I thought I saw that night at dinner.

Everything went smooth as silk and thirty days after I had been sitting in the swing with Sandy the house was mine ... well, mine and the banks. I picked up the phone and called my daughter. Brea picked it up and sounded so mature as she said hello.

"Hi honey, how's my girl?"

"Hi Daddy, I'm just fine. I got an 'A' in my history test today," she said all excited. History was one of my favorite subjects and she knew that would please me.

"Fantastic honey, I am so proud of you." We talked a little more about school then I broke the news. "I was wondering what you guys are doing over the week-end? If you're not doing anything important would you want to help me move?"

"Move? Daddy where are you moving to?"

"I bought a house honey. It's not far, it's only about twenty minutes away."

I heard Brea yelling to her sister and Kris, "Hey, dad bought a house." Through the phone I could hear everyone's shock. Between her sister and her mom, Brea was trying to answer a dozen questions.

"Honey," I tried to get her attention back, "Honey, tell Catherine and your mother, if they want to see the house, they have to first come over to the condo Saturday morning at seven and help me move some things over."

Brea repeated what I said and I heard Kris say, "Tell him we'll be there," which Brea relayed back to me again.

After saying our good-byes, I had no longer set the phone down when it rang again. I answered with my usual business greeting.

"Hi," I recognized the voice as Sandy's right away.

"Hi, how are you?" I inquired.

"Okay, I just wondered when you were going to be moving?"

"Saturday morning," I answered, "I have a small truck rented and my kids and a couple of friends are going to help me."

"Oh I see. Well I was going to offer to help but it sounds like you have it covered."

I was really getting mixed signals from this woman. First she seemed like she might have been interested but when we sat down to sign the papers she was all business, almost cold. Now she's offering to help me move? I don't get it. All I knew was that I liked her a lot and I wasn't going to turn down spending time with her.

"Hey, I can always use more help," I said trying to sound as inviting as possible.

"Okay, I'd love to," once again her voice sounding very friendly. "I have something for you anyway. I forgot to give you the spare set of keys."

"Well I'll tell you what. I know you live up there. No sense in coming all the way down here just to go all the back up there. I figure we should be there about nine o'clock. Why don't you just let yourself in and wait for us there."

Sandy agreed and I had everything all set for the move. By the time Saturday morning rolled around I had everything packed and sitting by the door. Between the six of us we had the truck packed in a little more than an hour. I thought we would beat Sandy there but as soon as I pulled in the drive I saw her car up by the house. As we walked in we all smelled the aroma of fresh coffee.

What a great surprise. Sandy already had the java brewing. When we all followed our nose to the kitchen she had pastries already sitting out on the table for everyone. I had only seen Sandy in her business clothes and was very impressed with the cute ass I saw covered in blue jeans.

Sandy turned around when she heard us approaching. "Good morning everyone," was her delightful greeting complimented with a big smile. "I thought you might be hungry so I stopped at the bakery on the way over for some goodies. Everybody dig in."

Before everyone sat down I introduced Sandy as my real estate agent. She joined us for breakfast and fit right in like she'd known everyone for years.

As soon as everything was in the house my two buddies took off which left Kris, the kids, Sandy, and me. The girls were busy running around having fun rearranging all the furniture every five minutes while the three of us talked. Finally Kris told the girls it was time to go.

"This is a darling home Brent," Kris said as I walked her to the door. While we were still waiting on the girls, Kris lowered her voice, "I didn't realize you were seeing anyone," she said a little sadly.

I saw just the slightest evidence of moisture dulling the color of those beautiful green eyes. "We're not really seeing each other Kris, I do like her, but so far all we've done is had dinner together."

"Ah huh, that'll change, take my word for it. I saw the way she looked at you. She cares for you ... a lot. We women just know these things. She is very nice and I'm sure you guys will be very happy together." Kris, trying to keep me from seeing, tuned her head away as she wiped a tear from the corner of her eye.

Just then Brea and Catherine came running up. Both Sandy and Kris were very cordial saying good bye. Of course the girls were their usual bundle of energy all the way out the door.

Sandy and I were finally alone. I wondered if Kris was right. This is the first time I've felt like this about a woman since my divorce, but could I really open my heart again, or would I chicken out, afraid of being hurt for the third time.

"Sandy, thank you so much for all your help today. Fresh coffee and breakfast was sure a great surprise. How much do I owe you for all that stuff?" I asked.

Sandy playfully hit my arm. "Will you stop, you don't owe me for anything. I should be thanking you for the commission I just made on this place."

"Okay, well let me take you out for dinner again then."

"Not like this," Sandy said indicating her working clothes.

"Yeah, actually I should shower and change as well. Okay, give me your address and I'll pick you up in an hour."

She looked up at me. I could tell she didn't know if she wanted to do that or not. Finally she spoke up, "Okay, do you have a pen and paper? I'll write down my address."

For the first time in a very long time, I sang to myself in the shower, something I usually only did when I had a woman in my life. I drove over to the address and found it was a town home. A quad I believe they call them where every unit had a corner lot.

Again, every time I had seen her before Sandy had been dressed for business, including her make-up. When she opened the door and invited me in I was taken aback. Her soft, shiny blond hair framed her face perfectly as it cascaded over her shoulders. The small cocktail dress she wore hugged every curve of her slim body. She wore just a hint of make-up bringing even more depth to those deep blue eyes.

"Wow," I exclaimed, "Sandy you look incredible."

"Thank you," she said sounding a little surprised, "I'll take that as high praise, in deed, from a man who works with models all day."

Once seated in the restaurant we, pretty much, picked up the conversation where we left off before. "Can I ask you a personal question?" Sandy asked.

"Of course."

"A blind man could see how much Kris still loves you. Why are you two divorced?"

I really wasn't ready for that question. I didn't talk about it because the subject always brought tears to my eyes. "Ah, well it's actually kind of hard to talk about, Sandy, even after all these years."

"Ah, infidelity rears its ugly head again," Sandy said. "I thought that might be it. I won't ask any more. The same thing happened with my husband. He was a sales manager for a fastener company. Five years he worked there and never had to work on a week-end. Then, all of a sudden, he had to work every week-end. Sometimes just Saturdays but other times Saturday and Sunday. I got suspicious and borrowed my neighbor's car one day to follow him. I saw him walk into an apartment so I just camped outside the door. About three hours later he opened it to leave while still kissing his girlfriend, a young redhead. When he saw me waiting for him, he just closed the door and didn't bother coming home again. Ron, my son, was only eight years old at the time."

"I'm sorry," I said sympathetically.

She looked at me as if studying a road map on my face. "I'm going to be honest with you, Brent. I still remember the hurt from that as I'm sure you do from your break up. I have not found a man in all these years that was worth risking that kind of hurt again. I like you, Brent, I like you a lot, but before I'd be willing to go any further I have to know about your relationship with Kris. As I said, she is still in love with you and I think you still love her. Is there any chance of you two getting back together?"

"Sandy, we've been divorced now for over nine years. Three times in that period she has asked me if I would come back. You're right, I do still love her, but I can not, nor will I ever, get over the pain in my heart. She knows that and I know that. No, we will never be together again."

I took a sip of coffee and continued. "Sandy, from the first time I laid eyes on you I thought you were someone very special. You're the first woman in all these years that I have had feelings for. I think you put it best when you talked about finding someone worth taking another risk, I found that person and I'm hoping she feels the same way."

Sandy reached across the table and put her hand on mine. She moved her head toward me and lowered her voice almost to a whisper, "Am I the first girl to give you a hard-on with just a little kiss?" she asked with a sweet, demure smile.

I must have turned ten shades of red. She said that purposely to embarrass me and she sure succeeded. "You caught that?" I asked.

"Of course, us ladies on the prowl don't miss much," she said slyly. "If you're done with your coffee why don't we go back to your house and see if you remember what to do with that thing."

To say I was worried on the drive home was an understatement, intense fear was more like it. I hadn't made love to a woman in years.

Try as I did to act casual and confident, my efforts fell well short.

"Are you nervous?" asked Sandy.

"Ah, yeah, I guess I am a little. How about you?"

"Yeah, a little. How long has it been?"

"Years," I answered honestly. "But you know what they say, it's just like falling off a bike."

I wasn't sure why Sandy was laughing. "Don't you mean it's like riding a bike?" she said with a chuckle.

"Oh, yeah, I guess that is what I meant," I said really feeling stupid. Then, in an attempt to redeem myself I added, "Do me a favor though, if I do fall off, will you put me back on?"

"You got it cowboy," she responded with a laugh.

Wow, this was beyond fantastic, I thought. Here I am spending the first night in my brand new home and I'm spending it with the first woman I've had feelings for in years. As we entered the house a strange calm came over me. I just knew everything would be okay.

Once inside the door Sandy and I faced each other. I took her in my arms and softly pressed my lips to hers. I felt no anxiety, no reservations, I felt only affection, a warmth I had honestly thought I would never feel again.

Those feelings became even stronger once we were in the bedroom. I unzipped the back of her dress and caressed her neck as I slipped to top of the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to her feet. I reached around her soft body and pulled her close. I could feel her passion as it invaded my own body. She turned, wrapped her arms around me neck and kissed me hard. She opened her mouth and our tongues met each teasing the other like an ancient fertility ritual. I undid the clasp of her bra and slid it down her arms. I gently felt her breasts as I knelt in front of her. I tenderly lowered my hands down the side of her hips and hooked my thumbs in each side of her silk panties. I could feel her whole body quiver as I lowered them ever so slowly.

There, only inches from my face was the trimmed mound of the woman with whom I was falling in love. I lightly slipped my hands up the back of her legs till I reached that fine little ass I admired earlier in the day, I leaned in and planted a kiss on the pussy I knew I would cherish.

Sandy's body tensed as she gave out a small sigh. I felt her hands on the back of my head and I started to explore every crease and crevice of her love center.

"Oh God, oh God," she said with a breathy voice, "it's been so long, so long. Yes, yes my love, please make love to me, please."

I picked her up in my arms and laid her on the bed. I undressed and knelt on the bed with one knee, then lowered my lips to hers. I kissed her neck as she swooned with lust. "I want you inside me baby," she whispered, "please, I need you inside me now."

The years had been kind to both of us in that department. My cock was like a bar of steel and when I reached down to feel if Sandy was ready, I was amazed at how wet she was for me. She spread her legs and I pulled mine together positioning myself. Sandy reached down and guided my throbbing shaft into her warm velvety soft canal. She gasped in anticipation as I easily slid inside her.

It had been so long since I had experienced the intimate feelings that only comes from making love to someone you deeply care for. With each loving thrust I felt Sandy's body as it lost control to the rapture of the moment. She closed her eyes and arched her back. She twisted around in a euphoric explosion of excitement as she locked her legs around me and held me deep with-in the confines of her hot pussy. Together our intensity built into a crescendo of fiery passions culminating in our joint screams of ecstasy and we climaxed in unison.

I collapsed my sweaty and spent body next to hers. Neither of us said a word as we allowed our breathing to return to normal. Sandy was the first to break the silence.

"Wow."

"Yeah, I'll see your wow and raise you a, 'Holy Cripe.'" She giggled. "How do you feel?" I asked.

"Ha, ha. Well, I feel scared I guess."

"Scared ... still?"

"Yeah still. Even more so right now," she admitted. "I hadn't realize until we made love, just how strong my feelings were for you. I'm scared I'm allowing myself to become too involved too quickly. When I thought about pursuing this relationship I told myself I would go very slowly, very cautiously. Instead I allowed myself to jump in with both feet. Yeah, I'm scared."

I took a minute and thought about her words. I guess I felt somewhat the same way. I turned my head toward hers and kissed her. "My darling, my feelings for you are real and they run deep into my soul. I can't believe I am lucky enough to find love again, but now that I have, I am not about to let it go."

I was hoping for conformation of her love as well, but it did not come. She kissed me and smiled. "Let's get some rest, honey. Tomorrow we can do some shopping for your new home. Oh, did I tell you, I've decided to take you up on your offer. I'm going to help you decorate."

I told her how happy that made me. We kissed and slipped into dreamland, although mine was fraught with disappointment that the

disclosure of my feelings was not returned.

The next morning, still half asleep, I reached for Sandy but came up empty. My stomach started to twist in knots thinking she had left. Just then I smelled coffee. I smiled to myself and decided I wasn't going to pout about not getting Sandy to say she loved me last night. I was just glad she was still there.

We spent all day down town shopping for things for the house. Mostly smaller items. I needed some new living room furniture as well, but that would have to wait for another day. By the time we got home we were both beat. Sandy jumped at my suggestion of ordering a pizza for dinner.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.