Hannah's Ultimate Fantasy - Cover

Hannah's Ultimate Fantasy

by womenlover

Copyright© 2012 by womenlover

Erotica Sex Story: She wished to share her husband Gary with three other women, and he fulfilled her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   .

It had become a challenge both Hannah and her husband Gary looked forward too, every couple of weeks the two would sit down to a nice candlelit dinner and after a bottle of wine one of them would lay down the dare to try to come up with the ultimate sexual fantasy. Like most couples it was deemed fun and a little competitive, who could embarrass, shock and make the other horny enough to give in and ask the other to go to bed with them. They both knew it was about fantasy and their desires would not see the light of day, well that's what Hannah thought however Gary had other ideas.

Gary poured Hannah another glass of champagne.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?" Giggled Hannah.

Gary smiled, and explained he had something special in store for her and when she was ready, to undress and head into the gym room. It didn't take much convincing for Hannah to slip out of her clothes and run into the gym room, Gary watched as Hannah's naked bum disappeared around the corner.

Gary entered the room and led Hannah to the bench press where he sat her down; she wiggled from the coldness of the seat against her bare buttocks. Gary moved behind Hannah and blindfolded her, he lifted her arms up and tied them to either end of the weights bar and then kneeled down spreading her legs as far as her hips would allow securing Hannah's ankles to the bottom cross bar, pausing for a second to glance at Hannah's glistening shaved pussy.

Gary placed his hand in the small of Hannah's back and pushed her forward until her pussy rested over the edge of the bench. At first Hannah struggled with the positioning as her back arched outward pushing her pert tear drop tits forward, after a few moments her body adjusted and she relaxed, and giggled with anticipation of what Gary had in store for her.

Hannah sighed at the touch of her nipple being suckled, she felt her breasts tighten and then the expression of confusion came across her petite face as she felt another mouth suckling on her other nipple.

"Gary what's going on?" Hannah demanded.

The mouths stop suckling and Gary moved towards Hannah and whispered into her ear, "Trust me."

Hannah nodded her head in agreement with some dissatisfaction, which quickly disappeared as she felt her nipples once again being stimulated by two mouths and tongues, within minutes Hannah could feel her juices flowing uncontrollably and her head swelled at the thought of a stranger fondling one of breasts, she knew it wouldn't be long before she came as her clit swelled she tried to stimulate herself by pushing down against the bench however Gary had positioned her in such a way she was unable to do so.

Hannah felt a hot breath against her drenched pussy and when she felt a tongue part her swollen lips she struggled to free her arms.

"Stop!" Hannah yelled.

Once again the mouths stopped pleasuring her.

"I want to know what's happening." She demanded.

Gary removed the blindfold and in front of Hannah were three naked women a blonde either side of her and a brunette kneeling between her thighs. The blondes had identical hairstyles and makeup, almost twin like Hannah thought, they both had full but pert breasts. The brunette had short bobbed hair and dark eye shadow and makeup hedging towards a Goth look she was petite with tiny hips, she smiled at Hannah and licked her painted ruby lips showing off her pierced tongue, Hannah felt her clit harden at thought of the brunette's touch.

Hannah felt relieved that the mouths belonged to women and not men, she glared at Gary and then burst out laughing.

"The ultimate fantasy." They said in unison together.

"So are we okay?" Gary asked.

"We're okay, I want my hands free so I can touch and in my ultimate fantasy you're naked remember?" Hannah replied.

Gary undressed quickly, his large erect cock glossy with sticky pre cum being aroused at watching his girlfriend being fondled by three gorgeous naked women. The women turned their attention back to Hannah.

Hannah placed her hands on the blondes' heads and stroked their perfect hair as they licked and sucked her erect hard crimson nipples, Hannah felt her clit enlarging as the brunette's tongue slowly slid up and down her drenched pussy discovering her tight hole her swollen lips and hard clit, sipping Hannah's juices.

Hannah looked at Gary and motioned for him to move closer.

"I want to suck your hard cock." Hannah demanded.

Gary moved his cock into Hannah's waiting mouth, she pursed her lips forcing Gary's foreskin to roll over the head of his cock exposing his head to the warmth of her mouth, Gary moaned at the sensation and slowly rocked his hips back and forth gliding his cock in and out of her mouth.

Hannah felt the brunette's tongue exploring her wet pussy, circling her tongue around her wanting hole and then slipping the tip of her tongue slightly inside of her just deep enough for Hannah to feel the penetration and the tongue stud touching the entrance to her love tunnel. The brunette continued for a few minutes until she could feel Hannah's pussy tighten she slid her tongue onto Hannah's hardened clit and flicked it with the her tongue stud. Hannah pushed the blondes heads deeper into her breasts as she let out a muffled cry as her orgasm erupted inside.

Gary withdrew his cock from Hannah's mouth and watched as the brunette softly kissed Hannah's swollen wet pussy whilst the two blondes gently kissed and kneaded Hannah's tits.

Hannah looked down at the brunette, and asked. "I want Gary to fuck you, can he fuck you?"

The brunette smiled and nodded her head and then turned her attention back to licking Hannah's pussy, she waited for Gary to move behind her and then she raised her arse upwards so Gary could kneel down behind. Gary slid his huge erect cock into the brunette's tight pussy and she paused for a few seconds until she could take Gary's full length and then she returned her face between Hannah's soft thighs.

Hannah requested the blondes to stand up so she could touch their pussies they responded and moved next to Hannah's face. Hannah gently kissed each one's neatly trimmed pubic hair running her thumbs over feeling their softness, taking in the smell of sex radiating from their wet cunts. Hannah moved her hands simultaneously along their inner thighs until she reached their pussies and slowly slid her finger's along them parting their puffy lips feeling their wetness until she reached their tight holes. Hannah slipped two fingers into each of them, the blonde on her right grasped Hannah's fingers with her pussy muscles and orgasmed immediately.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.