Magic Ink III: the Other Reality - Cover

Magic Ink III: the Other Reality

Copyright© 2012 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 34

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Sent by the Eternal Flame to their Grandfather's Reality to help with a serious problem, Mike and Pat, the O'Connell Grandsons, have an adventurous trip before reporting their findings, and returning home with the girls they had rescued. However, things in the Other Reality are a lot worse than anyone suspected.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Final characters introduced in the story:

Wolfgang Patrick O'Connell

Mike and Gretchen's son, born 7 November 2053, auburn hair, green eyes

Carl Michael O'Connell

Pat and Petra's son, born 7 November 2053, reddish blond hair, blue eyes


While Pat and I had been busy with our Wives and Sons, a bit of a brouhaha had developed at the University. It seems that some of the other Faculty members were jealous of our Parents and Aunts, and their position in what had become one of the Preeminent Disciplines at the school. They had complained to the University President about Pat and I helping out and teaching in the Magic classes. Our Parents waited until Monday, the 11th of November, to speak to us about it.

"Some of our colleagues have complained about your working for us. We all have a meeting with the Standards Board on the afternoon of Wednesday, the 20th, to explain why you are there and what your qualifications are," my Dad told us. Pat and I were very uneasy about this.

"Don't worry about it," Uncle Sean told us. "It's just some of the assholes in the other departments that are jealous and trying to get ahead. Don't turn any of them into frogs at the meeting. It wouldn't look good. Just let us do the talking. We have everything under control."

Needless to say, we did worry about it - both of us, but didn't let our wives see that we were worried. They had enough on their minds already.

Friday finally got here, and we spent the weekend with our Wives and newborn Sons. Our Daughters were very curious about these strange new individuals that slept a lot, cried when they were hungry, and got a lot of attention from my Wives - attention that they were used to getting. Fortunately at one year of age their attention span was still limited and they soon found better things to do. They all got along very well and would play together for hours when left alone. They could now stagger around on two feet when allowed loose.

Wednesday, the 20th, finally rolled around, and after classes, Pat and I went to our Fathers' offices to wait. At 2:30, we left for the meeting with the Board.

"Aengus O'Connell and Sean O'Connell, you have been called before this Board to explain why you are allowing Freshmen Students to teach classes in your department," the President of the Board informed us when we were called into the room where they meeting. "Do you have an explanation for this behavior?" he demanded in a haughty voice. Our accusers had been in here before us, but were now gone.

"Mr. President," my Dad, Aengus, started. "What is the purpose of the Magic Department?"

"Why do you ask that?" the President demanded, unsure of where we were going with this.

"To establish our argument, we want it made clear what our purpose is," Uncle Sean answered.

"Why ... it's to graduate students proficient in the use and practice of Magic," the President answered after a little looking around at the rest of the Board, but no one offered to help him.

"That is correct. And what is the most advanced degree that a student can achieve?" Dad asked next.

"The PhD, or Doctor of Philosophy, of course," the President answered a bit perturbed at these questions. "Is there a reason for these questions?"

"Yes, there is, and I will come to it shortly. My last question, 'What is the major requirement to achieve a PhD in Magic?" Dad finished.

"There is a special test, I believe, in addition to our usual requirements," the President said uncomfortably.

"Yes, there is a test administered by outsiders," a disgruntled Board member said in a disparaging voice. "We have never been comfortable with that requirement. It's given by those who are not academics."

"No, it's not!" Uncle Sean promptly answered. "It's given by men who are the top people in their field, men who have decades, and in most cases centuries, of practical experience with the most advanced uses of Magic. We only use testers from the Otherworld, who are the most prestigious group of testers available."

"That is correct," my Dad continued. "To graduate from OUR PhD program, a candidate must pass the Senior Master test as given by the Senior Masters from the Otherworld. That alone is the final proof that the candidate has learned the necessary skills, and acquired the necessary knowledge to be granted a PhD in Magic."

"But you have so few who graduate with PhDs, and it requires a longer period of time for them to graduate than those in other Disciplines do," one of the Board members complained.

"Magic is not an easy skill for most to master. One must have a sufficient amount of Talent to be able to complete the work, and even then it requires time to learn all that is necessary. We often counsel students not to continue in the program, as they don't have a sufficient level of Talent," Uncle Sean informed the Board members.

"That is all very well, but what does it have to do with these two young Freshmen, whom we have learned are your Sons, teaching in your department?" an older, crotchety Board member demanded.

"What is the standard for one to teach at this University?" Uncle Sean asked them in response.

"One must have at a minimum a Master's Degree, but to teach classes in a PhD Department, one must have a PhD and a number of years of experience in the field," the President of the Board answered triumphantly, thinking that he had caught us.

"Very good!" my Dad answered with a smile. "Now allow me to inform you 'Gentlemen' of a few facts:

"First, our Sons, Michael and Patrick, achieved the rank of Senior Master shortly after their twelfth birthday. They are now eighteen, and have six years of experience as Senior Masters, and that 'Gentlemen' is what qualifies them to teach in the Magic Department. It is the same qualification that the rest of the members of the staff of the Department have."

"And there was no favoritism shown to your Sons by those examiners?" one of the board members questioned, skeptically.

"Favoritism?" Uncle Sean asked with a smirk. "They're O'Connells."

"Because they are O'Connells, and because of their young age, the Senior Masters on the panel were even more thorough than they usually are. They would have loved to catch an O'Connell who was less than thoroughly prepared. Our Sons and all of the other O'Connell children have always passed the tests with flying colors," my Dad assured them proudly.

"The second thing is that once they graduate, they will be taking over our positions as the Heads of the Magic Department when we retire," Dad finished.

"I believe that this Board will have something to say about who takes over the Magic Department," the President of the Board said officiously.

"Really!!" Uncle Sean asked sarcastically. "Who will you get? Some third rater from Harvard or UCLA? We have the most prestigious and advanced Magic Department in not only this country, but pretty much the world. Are you ready to give up that distinction?" Uncle Sean demanded.

"Humph ... well... ?" the President of the Board fumed, not having an answer.

"Our Daughters and our Nephews will be starting here next year. They are also all Senior Masters, and if they decide not to stay here to teach, there are at least eight other Universities that will be glad to hire them as soon as they graduate if not sooner. The same goes for our Sons and their Wives.

"You 'Gentlemen' are free to do as you please. Go ahead, cut your own throats. Any of us can be teaching at any University that we choose before the resumption of classes after Thanksgiving," my Dad finished, laying bare the threat.

"Now, don't be hasty, Aengus. We weren't aware that your Sons were Senior Masters. Certainly not with six years of experience," the President said very carefully. "That throws an entirely different light on things. I'm sure that the Board will agree with me that they have enough experience to help out in your Department. Ah ... without pay that is. We don't have the money for two additional instructors," he finished.

"Mike and Pat don't need the money. We'll take care of that. Good day, Gentlemen," Uncle Sean said, and we all added Magic to the glyph we held in our right hands and disappeared, leaving the Board to conclude their meeting.


Pat and I eventually found out who had started this trouble. We didn't do anything major to them, but there are spells that are nearly untraceable, and those people had a lot of frustration with little things like disappearing pens, coffee that is never quite right, missing keys and other annoying little things for the rest of the school year. Were we vindictive, you ask? Not us, but payback is a real Mother!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.