Magic Ink III: the Other Reality - Cover

Magic Ink III: the Other Reality

Copyright© 2012 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sent by the Eternal Flame to their Grandfather's Reality to help with a serious problem, Mike and Pat, the O'Connell Grandsons, have an adventurous trip before reporting their findings, and returning home with the girls they had rescued. However, things in the Other Reality are a lot worse than anyone suspected.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

We returned to Grandfather's private parlor after that once Pat and I had canceled the defensive shell again. It was obvious that the Eternal Flame's words had an effect on Grandfather and his Advisers. They all looked discouraged and frightened at what they had been told. It was well past noon by now, and after we were seated, Grandmother appeared at the head of a line of servants with food carts.

"It's time that all of you had lunch," she insisted, as food and drink were placed on the large table there, after she had collected the map and other papers and placed them on Grandfather's desk in the corner

"What would you men do without us?" she asked with a smile before answering her own question, "Starve to death!"

"Thank you, my Dear," Grandfather told her with a little hug and a quick kiss. "You take good care of all of us."

The lunch itself was a very quiet affair, as each man seemed to spend the time contemplating what the Eternal Flame had said, and what Pat and I had shown them.

"We have much to consider from what we have learned from both you and the Eternal Flame. I would also imagine that you two are anxious to rejoin your young ladies," Grandfather told us with a smile, as we finished lunch.

"Why don't you rejoin them, and if we have any question, we will call you," he told us before he made a sign in the air and his Chamberlain appeared to lead us to the apartments where our women had been settled.

Gretchen had been explaining how things worked in the Grand Master's Palace to Shannon and Clare when I had arrived. Grandmother had moved us to different and larger quarters than when we had first arrived.

"This place is so big and complicated. It just isn't for us," Clare was saying as I stepped into the main room from the entryway where I had been listening. The room was very spacious with seating arrangements near the large fireplace, a dining area to one side, and a large separate bedroom and bathing facility.

"Michael, things are so complicated here," Shannon said on seeing me.

"Yes, but we will only be here for a few days, Shannon," I told her. "Pat and I are anxious to return home, and are only waiting until Grandfather has no further questions for us to leave.

"Will you be going away forever, Master Michael?" Gretchen asked in a sad voice.

"We will be back," I told her with a smile. "Pat and I will want to see our Daughters and their Mothers. We wouldn't want to miss seeing either of you." Gretchen seemed better on hearing this.

"What have you been doing while Pat and I were busy with Grandfather?" I asked next.

"WE have had a bath - all three us!" Clare stated. "A nice hot soapy bath," she continued as she sniffed. "Something that you still need," she finished.

"We also received some new clothes. The girls here took all of our other clothes to be cleaned and pressed," Shannon told me before adding, "They also brought the clothes that you left here. We have looked at them, and find them a bit strange."

"They are just plain everyday clothes," I told her with a smile.

"Go in the bedroom, and change into the robe in there. We are going to bathe you, and then you can put on some of the clothes that your Grandmother provided while your clothes are cleaned and pressed," Shannon ordered me.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered wondering where the shy little girl that I had rescued had gone. Gretchen too seemed shocked at Shannon ordering me around. I could see that Shannon would be a strong-willed wife, but probable no more so than my Mother and Aunt Sara were with our Dads.

The bath was very pleasant. The water was hot, and both Shannon and Clare took turns washing me. They were especially careful to be sure that my cock was clean and checked it several times, but that was as far as they went - then. Gretchen had taken my clothes to whomever was doing the cleaning and pressing.

The clothes that I found in the bedroom were similar to those that I had worn to the Welcoming Banquet, and just as uncomfortable. I only put on enough of them to be presentable. I hoped that there wasn't another formal dinner planned.

"WE are invited to dine with the Grand Master at seven tonight," Shannon told me after I was dressed.

"Dinner?" I asked.

"Yes. You know, the meal before you have sex," Clare told me with a little giggle.

"Yes, and you are expected to have sex with all three of us tonight," Shannon told me.

"Three!??" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, Gretchen is going to the dinner and spending the night with us," Clare told me nonchalantly, much to my surprise.

"You don't mind?" I asked in wonder.

"No, Gretchen is a very sweet girl, and we approve of you getting her pregnant. At least someone is having your babies while we have to wait," Shannon told me.

"Good grief!" I thought to myself. "How many women do they think I have gotten pregnant? Do they think I'm some kind of gigolo going around getting women pregnant?"

"Gretchen is the only one that I have gotten pregnant," I quickly said in self-defense. "And that was only to help my Grandfather out."

"Yes, we know Michael, but we still so want to have your babies!" Clare told me all choked up and nearly in tears again. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

"You must wait, Sweet Clare. It won't be long," I told her, but soon had a weeping woman on both side of me and my arms around them. That was when Gretchen returned.

"What's wrong?" she asked seeing both girls weeping.

"They still want me to get them pregnant," I told her.

"You're so lucky!" both girls mumbled through their tears.

"But you SHOULD wait," Gretchen told them, as she joined us on the sofa. "None of the girls here are allowed to join the Pregnancy Program until they are at least sixteen, and most don't get pregnant until they are nearing seventeen."

"Really!?" Shannon asked in surprise.

"Yes. It is explained to all of us when we arrive here. They explain about our bodies needing to develop sufficiently before we have a child. It's for both our protection and the child's," she told them.

"Girls in our village often got pregnant before they were sixteen," Clare told her with a sniff.

"Yes, I know. We had the same problem in our Clan, but it led to too many problems. The Clan Chief and the Wizards finally ruled that all girls must receive the spell to keep from getting pregnant at eleven, and that it must remain in effect until they were at least sixteen. They could have it canceled then if they desired to," Gretchen told them.

"Really!?" Shannon asked again in surprise. "We never had that. Our Mothers kept very strict control of us until they thought we were old enough to start seeing boys. Even then it was very formal and supervised. Still, most girls were married by the time they were sixteen or seventeen," Shannon finished.

"Only girls of the royalty waited longer to marry, and their marriages were usually arranged by their families," Clare told us.

All three women were snuggled up to me by then. There was a lot of hugging and kissing that followed. They changed places often so each of them had a turn at me. While I was busy with one of then, the other two would hug and kiss each other. It seemed like no time at all before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I finally managed to say, as I untangled myself from the embraces of all three women. Things had gotten very complicated in the last little while. The person who entered was the tall thin girl (the cold fish) who was my first sex partner here.

"Dinner will be served in twenty minutes," she announced with raised eyebrows on observing the four of us all tangled up on the sofa.

"We need to get dressed!" my three women shouted and fled to the bedroom.

"Thank you," I told her straightening my clothes, as I rose from the sofa. "Has my cousin been alerted?"

"No, I stopped here first, Master," she told me.

"I'll let him know. Will you be the one showing us the way?"

"No, Master. Gretchen knows the way," she replied before turning on her heel and departing, still the cold fish.

After finishing dressing, I went next door to alert Pat and his women. They were in an even more compromising position than we had been, as the little blond, Petra, was already half naked.

"You need to get ready for dinner with Grandfather," I told him after entering. All three of his women also fled to the bedroom.

"Already?" Pat asked in surprise.

"Time goes fast when you're having fun, Bro," I reminded him, as he adjusted his clothes and then finished dressing.

"Doesn't it just?" he asked before changing the subject.

"Are you ready to return home?" he asked.

"Ready and willing," I told him. "As soon as Grandfather says that he doesn't require us, I am for leaving for home," I told him.

"Right. I'm sure our Parents are worried about us, but what are our Cousins going to say when we bring prospective wives home?" he asked.

"What can they say?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders. "We all knew that we would have to marry outside of the family."

"I know! Has it occurred to you that we were setup by the Eternal Flame?" he asked next.

"That was what I was thinking about on the way to Clamency when those highwaymen tried to jump me. I never did decide if we had been setup or not, but it seems like quite a coincidence doesn't it?" I asked.

"Maybe too much of one, but then again it is fairly normal in our family," he answered.

"I considered that also," I told him, before asking, "Are your women as accepting of Petra as my women are of Gretchen?"

"Oh yes, they think that she is extremely fortunate to be pregnant with my Daughters," Pat answered. We were interrupted then by giggling from the bedroom.

"I had better get back to my own women. We'll knock when we are ready," I told him and just transferred back to my own main room. We all left shortly after that for the dining room where we would have dinner with our Grandparents.

"Here they are now," Grandfather said as the eight of us entered the dining room. We were surprised to see two young men there in addition to our Grandparents.

"These are my two sons, your Uncles, Seamus and Sean," Grandfather told us. "They returned from their trip late this afternoon."

Our two Uncles were handsome fellows who stood about 5'-9" tall, which was just shorter than Pat and I were. They had much brighter auburn hair than ours; it being nearly a red color. They bore a striking resemblance to our Mothers, their much older twin Sisters.

"Good evening! It's nice to meet you," both Pat and I said, as we shook hands with them. We could instantly feel that their level of Talent was the same as our Moms' was.

"How was your trip?" Pat asked, as we all just stood there.

"It was a bit boring," Sean, the younger of the twins, answered. "We understand from Father that the two of you had a much more interesting trip while here." He was eying the six women with us while saying this.

"These are our future wives," I said to start the introductions. "The O'Connell sisters and the O'Toole Sisters."

"And Gretchen and Petra are what?" Seamus, the older twin, asked.

"They are each carrying your Nephews' twins," Grandmother told her twin sons, who appeared a bit shocked at this news.

"Twins!?" both brothers asked together.

"Yes!" Grandmother answered with an amused grin. "Both the O'Neill's and the O'Connell's have a long history of twins in their families, and since these young men carry both genes, it isn't surprising at all," she finished still grinning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.