Life on the Ranch - Cover

Life on the Ranch

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I run a large horse ranch with my three teenage children, Ryan, Stacy and Adam. Then I find out there's more horsing-around than I'd thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I pulled him up into my arms, I never wanted him to leave them, I felt so good, as I told him, "Adam, I've always loved you but I've never loved you as much as right now. You've made me feel better than any other man I've ever been with."

"I did, I really did?"

"Yes, Adam, you did, that was phenomenal. Here, lets make love, you're my hero," I whispered and moved under him so he was positioned to enter me.

His first push put it right into me, I think he might have been surprised that he could enter me so much more easily than his sister. But he knew what to do when he did.

"Oh, Mom, I'm so excited, I just knew this would be awesome," he moaned.

"Yes, it will, Adam, we have the whole night together, just you and me, now that we're lovers."

"Lovers? That really sounds so cool, really grownup. I guess you have two guys now to make you happy, huh?"

"Yes, two handsome, sexy guys that I love very, very much," I murmured as he went in and out of me.

It's true that Ryan had the bigger cock, pretty much adult male-sized but Adam's was just about as long, just not quite so thick. Did it make much difference? Not to me, it didn't. Both my son's were attentive, considerate and passionate lovers, yes, even my fourteen-year old. He had listened to his sister well.

"Oh, Mom, I can't believe we're doing this. I'm so happy, I've dreamed that I would get to do this some day with you."

"You have? Really?"

"Oh, Mom, you're so sexy, yeah, I've been dreaming about you when I do myself, even sometimes when Stace sucks me, I close my eyes and dream it's you."

"Well, I just hope I can live up to your fantasy about me, Adam."

"You sure are so far, Mom," he said sweetly as his hips pushed and pulled so wonderfully.

I lay there amazed at how my life had gone from no sex at all, for years and years and years, except for what I did myself, of course, to being immersed in a household of horny, constantly-aroused, almost sex-mad young people who thought of little else. Well, if I'm honest, I wasn't upset by it, no, I was rather sluttily enjoying it to the fullest.

"Oh, Mom, oh, Mom, I'm ... uh, UH, mmm, mmm, oh," Adam groaned as he pulled me tight to him and began kissing me over and over and over. "Oh, Mom, I love you so much. Thank you for being so good to me. I really didn't think you'd let us do all this when you found out but you did. And you even joined in. I'm so happy," he said softly and I pulled his head back and saw that my youngest son had tears in his eyes.

I pulled him to me and held him tight. How could I not love this young man totally?

"I love you too, baby, and I'm happy that we're finding new ways to love each other."

"Do you think you'll cum? I really want to make you have one," he asked me sweetly as he continued moving back and forth.

"Yes, honey, you're making me feel really good. It just takes women longer. I think you were all excited about this and couldn't wait. But I'm getting there."

"I was just worried that my ... um, my penis might not be big enough," he said softly.

"Oh, don't worry about that, honey, just wait, I'm getting closer."

I've never understood why guys worry so much about the size of their equipment, I had one guy years ago who's cock was smaller than Adam's is now but he sure knew how to use it. But he, too, seemed to obsess on it even though I kept telling him I was happy and satisfied.

But I was getting closer. My young lover was so eager and loving, his hands enjoying me as I enjoyed them, that I felt the first few trembles and knew I was in for one of those that you remember for a long time.

"Oh, perfect, Adam, perfect, just keep ... oh, OH, OH, AYYE, AYYE, uuh," I cried out as I was being engulfed in an enormous wave of ecstasy. It was the strongest, most wonderful orgasm I'd had in many years, I even felt a bit faint for a few moments.

"Wow, Mom, that really looked good. You're so beautiful when you cum."

"It was wonderful, Adam, simply wonderful. One of the best I've ever had. You're a wonderful lover, Son. I'm so glad this has all happened. Now I have two wonderful lovers that I love so much."

"Can we do it again? I'm still, well, you can feel me, right?" he asked as he moved back and forth in me. Yes, he was just as hard as when he first entered me.

"I'd love it," I whispered in his ear, then tongued it.

"Stop it, Mom, that tickles," he squealed, pulling his head away. So, I did it again, just teasing him.

"Mom, I love you so much. This is going to be so great, I love what we're doing and we're all going to be such a happy family," he said, looking down at me as he pushed his hips back and forth. I was moving some under him as well, it just felt so good.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.