Life on the Ranch
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I run a large horse ranch with my three teenage children, Ryan, Stacy and Adam. Then I find out there's more horsing-around than I'd thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I was watching how Adam did his sister and it was obvious that he knew all about the clit, she must have shown both her brothers just where all the sensitive parts were. Good girl.

He had her squirming pretty good when she panted, "That's good, I don't want to wait any more," and Adam rose up and waddled up to press the tip of his penis against her.

"Spread yourself open with your fingers, honey," I urged her as her brother began pushing. She reached down and I watched as Adam's cock began entering his sister's pussy for the first time.

I didn't expect to be as thrilled as I felt at that moment but it swept me right back to my own first time when a boy's cock got pushed into me. I could feel juices leaking down my leg.

"Omigod, it's in, Adam's dick is in me, oh, we're doing it," Stacy squealed as Adam began pumping hard and fast.

"Oh, wow, this feels so good," he panted as I told him, "Slow down, Adam, it won't be your only time. Let your sister enjoy it, it's your first time, the both of you," and he began moving more slowly.

"Move your hips around, honey, it'll feel good for both of you," I suggested and she began revolving her butt under him while he stroked in and out of her.

"Oh, I can't believe how good this feels," Adam said, "is it good for you, Stace?"

"Mmm, yeah, didn't even hurt or anything. Must be all the horseback riding, huh? I sure never thought we'd be doing it in front of Mom," she giggled and we all laughed.

I don't know how you'll take this but, these two children of mine, Stacy, fifteen, and Adam, fourteen, their bodies toned by hard work on our ranch, naked and slowly making love, in front of Ryan and me as we watched, they were simply beautiful. It was a scene that perfectly represented young, passionate, sensual love. I don't think I'd ever been so turned-on in my life.

"Mom, that kinda hurts," my oldest said softly as I realized that I was squeezing his poor penis tighter and tighter while we watched.

"Sorry," I gushed, realizing just how caught up I was in watching Stacy and Adam so beautifully entwined in life's most pleasurable and intense diversion.

"Aren't they beautiful together?" Ryan said and I whispered, "Yes, but I still can't believe this is happening quite like this."

"Well, relax, Mom, and enjoy it. It's just the four of us and the horses shouldn't have all the fun."

I had to laugh, after all, they'd grown up watching our horses fucking for years in their most graphic way. Ranch and farm children are introduced to sex at a pretty early age, it is all around them. Maybe I did need to relax and just enjoy what was happening. It sure was fun last night in bed with Ryan, I recalled smiling as I watched.

"Oh, I'm gonna shoot, I can feel it," Adam panted as he raised up and shoved hard into Stacy arching his hips forward, his eyes closed with a look of sublime happiness on his face. I saw right then that having sex with each other was making them happy, happier than they'd been before. It had brought a sense of closeness and attachment between them that was amazing.

"Oh, oh, I'm ... uh, UH, UUH, uh, mmm," Stacy cried out as her head flung back, her body shuddering in pleasure. "Oh, oh, that was awesome, just the best ever. Oh, Adam, I love you, you made me feel so good."

They collapsed in each other's arms, kissing and holding each other tight, neither one wanting their bodies to separate.

"Wow, that was incredible. You mean we can do this any time we want?" Adam asked.

"Well, we really haven't set any rules, Adam. I suppose as long as you can find a willing partner, sure, why not."

"That goes for me, too, right?" asked Ryan.

"Sure, all of us," I said.

"I'd sure like to be with you right now, Mom."

"Could we watch you two?" Stacy asked.

Well, we'd talked about having sex being out in the open between the four of us and now it was including me.

"Yeah, Mom, look at me, I'm really ready after watching them, how about you, Mom?" asked my oldest son.

Put right on the spot ... by my own children, my own sexy, hot children. Who knew? I always realized they were smart, fair, hard-working, but now I was adding another quality: amorous and sexy. Left to themselves, living out in the country away from most their ages, they'd developed on their own and, perhaps influenced by the horses we raised, were eager to explore their physical, animal urges to the most.

"Come on, Mom, think what we can learn. It's like sex-ed, right?" Adam said, laughing as they all joined in.

"Yeah, Mom, maybe I can get some tips from the sexiest woman there is," my daughter urged.

"Oh, I'm not there by a long shot, kind of out of practice these days, I'm afraid."

"You sure weren't last night, Mom," Ryan told everyone.

"How will we ever learn about sex and making love, Mom?" my daughter asked so I told them, "Okay, but we're going to my room," and they all followed me down the hall.

"She's got a beautiful butt, right, Adam?" Ryan whispered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.