Life on the Ranch - Cover

Life on the Ranch

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I run a large horse ranch with my three teenage children, Ryan, Stacy and Adam. Then I find out there's more horsing-around than I'd thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After reading the title of my story, you already know I live on a ranch. Here's the rest.

My name is Ellen, I'm thirty-four, divorced for eleven years now and raising three children, Ryan, seventeen, Stacy, fifteen, and Adam, fourteen. They are all home-schooled and our ranch is pretty remote. It's over thirty miles to go buy groceries.

Our place is just under one hundred acres and most of our income is from raising horses. It's pretty hard work which keeps me pretty fit and trim and my children help out as well.

You don't have to be a math genius to know that I was young when I got pregnant with Ryan, I was fifteen, to be exact, sixteen when I gave birth.

I was a super-horny young farm girl who found two equally-super-horny farm boys nearby who fucked me endlessly until the inevitable happened. Well, live and learn, right?

One of them became my husband and gave me the remaining two, then became a roaring drunk and that became the end of him.

So, about a year ago, I had just finished working in the barn and came in all hot and sweaty, eager for a shower to clean and refresh me. I was just drying off when the bathroom door opened and my youngest, Adam, came bursting in.

"Oh, sorry, Mom, gotta pee," and he had his penis out with a long, yellow arc falling into the toilet as I tried to position the towel over me.

"You should knock, Adam, for god's sake," I barked at him as he was finishing. But I was also noticing that his penis had also lengthened rather dramatically.

"Looks like you're not very embarrassed seeing your mother naked," I said.

"No, Mom, you look great, if you ask me. And I see Stacy naked all the time anyway, it's no big deal."

"You do?"

"Yeah, she's showing me all about sex and everything."

Can you imagine my amazement? This is the child of mine who is the most open about things but, even at that, I was shocked he would just blurt this out.

"She is? And where did she learn so much about sex?"

"From Ryan."

My youngest son was just wearing boxers and they were well-tented as he stood there.

"So, your sister is teaching you all about sex?"

"Yeah, Mom, don't be upset, it's really nice, and I like it a lot. I wish you'd take your towel down so I could see you, you're very pretty, you know."

And my fourteen-year old son stepped toward me and put his hand on my towel and pulled it down as I stood there both totally amazed and totally aroused. I looked down and his penis was now sticking out the front of his boxers as his hand rested on my breast.

"I sure have a super-sexy mom, you are so hot, Mom. I'm kinda glad I barged in but I did really have to pee."

His hand was flexing, feeling my breast as he stood there grinning at me like a little horny devil.

"Can you put that back in?" I asked him nodding down to his erection.

"Stacy sucks it for me when it gets like this. Would you do it, Mom, you're making it all hard and everything?"

Okay, you've read this far, you know that I'm still a pretty young woman, still of an age where I'm interested in sex, oh, am I, there's just no relief for my horniness other than what I provide myself and now I'm learning that I'm the only one here who's not having some kind of sex.

So, I was horny, my son's cock was so pretty sticking out of his boxers, the look on his face so sweet, yes, I dropped the towel and knelt down and pulled his undershorts to the floor and sucked him until he cummed in my mouth. The volume of his ejaculation surprised me, it felt like a man when he cummed in my mouth.

I stood up and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, complete with his tongue probing my mouth and his hand rubbing my pussy. I had just thought that I'd relieve him of his hard-on and that would be that but here we were embracing like lovers as his hand rubbed me.

I did what my sexual instinct told me to do, I widened my stance and soon felt his finger begin working its way up inside me as we kissed. I was holding him tight, my breath panting, my body shaking in his arms while he fingered me.

I pulled my head down to his shoulder and concentrated on the feelings he was giving me.

"Mmm, I love you Mom, you're so beautiful," he whispered as his finger rubbed the inside of my vagina right where it felt so good.

Then, like an explosion, I shook and trembled as I softly groaned.

"Oh, oh, Adam, omigod, oh, oh," I whimpered as I was swept up in the most wonderful orgasm I'd had in years.

He was kissing my neck and shoulders as we stood holding each other, his finger still inside.

"I'm so happy, Mom, I hope you're not mad at us for learning how to make each other happy. I made you pretty happy and I learned how to do it from Stacy. So, don't be mad at us. I'd like to make you happy anytime you want."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.