Dee Does High School - Cover

Dee Does High School

Copyright© 2012 by peregrinf

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Dee is tall, she's slender, she's bisexual. What will she get up to as a fourteen year old? If you haven't read Dee Does Middle School this book may be confusing. Even better, start with "Carl Naked In School" and just follow the bread-crumbs. WARNING: Chapter 8 consists of a dom/sub scene and involves water sports, humiliation and a golden shower. If you find such material offensive you can skip it. References in later chapters will fill in the pothole.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Slow   School  

With a good bit of giggling and tickling and poking and pushing all three of us crammed in the front of Kathy's beloved old minivan, better known for its exotic paint job as the Art Mobile. I hiked up my dress and crawled to the center, mooning everyone in the parking lot in the process, and planted my naked butt on the center console, straddling the stick-shift. Greg took shotgun, thoughtfully draping his left arm around my shoulders so his hand could keep my tit warm. Then he got all friendly with my naked hip trying to latch his safety belt. I didn't have one, but I figured we were wedged in so tightly that the airbags going off would either open the mini-van like a can of biscuits or stuff all three of us into the back. When Kathy started the motor the shift lever slapped around between my naked thighs, making me gasp. When she went for reverse the shift split my twat and crushed my clit. I almost went right through the roof. That shift shaft was COLD!

Kathy grinned at me, giving the lever an additional tug to make sure it was engaged. "Sorry."

"Woo HOO! I'm not!" I answered, the vibrations stirring me into a froth as she backed up.

"Hey, I can't compete with a rod like that!" Greg complained.

"Who sez?" My right hand found the ridge of his hard-on, making sure he was also properly engaged. There was a distinct wet spot where the tip of his prod was trying to drill its way out of his pants. I gave it a pat and started working on his fly. "Poor baby. You've been hiding in there all night. Here, I'll let you out to play."

"Now I'm jealous," Kathy complained so I obediently burrowed the fingers of my left hand in her humid crotch. I already knew she was without panties. During the dance we'd all been most accommodating during our under-the-table explorations, but they'd zipped up before we left. I, of course, had no fly to zip.

Now I wrapped my hand around Greg's cock, which was standing up in his lap like a second stick shift, and dug deep into Kathy's pussy. Lacking a safety belt, I decided to hold on to both of them for dear life. They didn't seem to mind, but when we lurched to a stop at the exit Greg winced and Kathy let out a whoop of her own.

"Easy down there or I'll wreck us! Where are we going?"

"Head toward Greg's," I answered, working with both hands to keep their engines running. "I'll direct you from there."

"To where?" he asked.

"Paradise."

His left arm was still wrapped around my neck so he could play with my tits. With the Art Mobile in third the shift was out of the way so his right hand occupied my swampy crotch and he proceeded to insert two fingers into my slot. When Kathy shifted into fourth the lever drove his fingers even deeper, sending the transmission's vibes straight to my G spot. I thought Wow! This could be habit forming.

Fifteen minutes and several exciting and probably unnecessary shifts later -- I sent us around a couple of extra blocks so I could enjoy them -- I had Kathy turn into Elaine's driveway.

"Where are we?" Greg asked as he extracted his soggy hand from me and licked his fingers.

I guess that's why he calls me his sweetie pie.

"My soon to be new home," I answered. The porch light was on, the rest of the house dark.

Kathy and Greg looked at me, and I explained my life changes as I nudged Greg to get out of the car. As I untangled myself I almost wound up fucking the shifter. Oooo that knob looked interesting! I could only think that with the motor running it would be a heckuva vibrator. I wondered if the owners' manual included safe sex instructions. I could just see it -- use a sanitary wipe or condom before inserting knob in cunt.

Someday I was gonna try that!

A wiggle of my hips and my dress slithered back into place as I led the way up the front walk, un-slinging my purse and digging out the key. When I unlocked the door and flipped on the inside light the first thing we saw was a banner.

WELCOME HOME DEE!

That gave me a thrill! My new home!

"The house is ours for tonight," I explained, "within limits. Elaine is home with Mom. They're on call if we need them."

"I think we'll be just fine by ourselves," Greg assured me, closing the front door and snapping the dead-bolt before moving up behind me. His hand went to the base of my spine and I felt the buzz of the dress's short zipper going down between my butt-cheeks. During one slow dance he'd done it so he could explore my ass, but I'd made him zip it back up. Now his breath was hot on my neck and I wasn't about to discourage him as his finger played in my crack.

My purse hit the floor with a thump as I tilted my head so his lips could nibble at the side of my throat, his tongue teasing the dangling ruby earring, making my sore lobe throb while delicious shivers swept through my whole body. Not about to be left out, Kathy mounted a frontal assault, pushing the dress off my shoulders, baring my breasts. Gravity took over, the dress slithering down my long legs to puddle around my ankles. Stepping out of it and my shoes left me nude, except for my jewelry. I felt wickedly decadent.

Greg's jacket went flying in one direction, his clip-on bow tie in another, his cummerbund in a third as I worked on Kathy's shirt buttons. By the time Greg's shirt had followed his jacket and he was working on his pants I had Kathy's top back off her shoulders, the cufflinks loose so she could get her arms out of the sleeves, baring her to her waist.

I took possession of her soft, warm breasts, pinching her nipples while she was unfastening her slacks to let them fall. Just like that she was as naked as I was and we embraced, hot satin skin to hot satin skin, lips to lips, tongues to tongues. My hands were roaming up and down her well muscled back, her skin so soft and smooth, feeling her angel bones, tracing the line of her spine down to the cleft of her ass, her breasts warm cushions against my modestly developed chest.

Greg was behind me, just as naked, noshing on the side of my neck, his hard cock at my ass, his hands gripping my hips. We'd had hours of foreplay at the dance and all three of us were more than ready. We sank slowly to the parquet floor just inside the front door. Clinging to Kathy, I kissed and licked my way down her, my hands squeezing her firm boobs to make them stick up more, nipping at her upstanding nipples, then licking lower on her torso as she stretched out on her back, spreading her legs wide.

Leaning lower, I deliberately offered Greg my ass, my aroused twat begging to be penetrated. As I dove face first into Kathy's juicy crotch he proceeded to shove his cock deep into my hungry cunt, stuffing me deliciously full with one smooth thrust. Reaching around me his hands captured my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples as he cuddled against my back. Kathy jammed her crotch up in my face so I sent my tongue wriggling as deep inside her as it would reach, slurping up her sweet juices. With my nose buried in the top edge of her slit I was engulfed in her horny scent.

Greg let go of my breasts and slid his hands down my torso to dig into my crotch to fondle my pussy, twiddling my clit while fucking me mercilessly. Kathy's hands pulled my face into her cunt while I grabbed her strong ass, my fingers digging deep in her butt crack.

There was no chance of holding back the tide. Greg was hunched over me, a stud covering his willing bitch, driving hard into me, his hands playing a mad tune on my slippery folds, teasing my piss hole, diddling my clit. I was devouring Kathy's musky twat, drowning in her fluids.

The only sounds in the empty house were our moans and the sticky slurping sounds of carnal love. I shuddered, my mouth still working on Kathy's clit, fingers playing with both Kathy's cunt and her anus. Her hands on the back of my head shoved my face even harder into her crotch. Drinking from her gushing twat I felt my own orgasm rising like a tsunami. Her body tensed, her tummy muscles rippling, cunt clenching as she came and that was all it took to set off my own coming. At the same time Greg tried to run me through with his cock, thick hot spurts of his jizz flooding me, his hands clamped hard on my hips so I couldn't escape his thrust.

As if I wanted to! I felt his overflow spilling from me to splatter down on cold, hard floor.

Memo to self: mop the floor.

For a too-short eternity we strained against each other before finally collapsing, panting and drained. I slithered up along Kathy's body, my way well greased by sweat and come, to lie on top of her, Greg riding my back. We lay on the floor, a gooey, panting sandwich of come coated flesh, Kathy caressing my face, Greg hugging us both, his withering dick drooling on my ass.

For a long time we just lay there, breathing in unison, then someone gave a sudden twitch and I realized I'd actually dozed off for a minute. With a groan Kathy stirred, toppling me and Greg to one side. Rolling on my back between them I shared Kathy's juices around with sloppy kisses. Snuggled between them it hardly seemed fair that I should be the center of their attention when they meant so much to me. But then I thought, maybe I'd given as good as I'd got. I hugged them both fiercely, doing my best to share the afterglow, kissing first one then the other, murmuring sweet nothings to them both.

"Hungry," Greg finally grunted, and I realized my own stomach was protesting mightily. Peanuts and punch weren't enough to sustain this much fun.

"Food in fridge," I answered as we struggled to get untangled. The rubies tugging painfully at my recently pierced earlobes reminded me to grab my purse so I could switch to the studs that were in it. Leaving our discarded clothes behind we shambled naked into the kitchen and sat around the table, scarfing down the goodies Elaine had thoughtfully left for us, getting all sloppy so we could lick it off each other. With Kathy's help I managed to get rid of the rubies while I was mentally thanking Heather for making me the belle of the ball.

"How soon are you moving in here?" Kathy asked, sucking pizza grease and tomato sauce off her fingers while Greg nuked three more slices.

"We're not sure. Mom's got to get the house ready to be listed, and there's a bunch of junk to pack and move."

"We can use the Art Mobile," she offered.

"I'll help with muscle," Greg added.

I looked at them, my eyes stinging, "Thanks, guys. You're the greatest."

"Now she's going to get all mushy on us," Kathy teased.

"I like mush," Greg argued. "So, do we get a tour?"

After tidying the kitchen I showed them around. My first impression had been it was a mansion compared to where I lived, but I revised that downwards as I showed them around. Sure, it felt big compared to what I was used to, a two-story box, according to Mom built in the 1940s. This was a split-level from the '70s, the living room, kitchen, dining room on one level. Flipping the proper switch next to the sliding back doors turned on the pool's underwater lights, making it glow like a giant sapphire in the night. Too tempting to pass up, we splashed right in, our submerged bodies a wavery pale green as we sluiced off the juices and indulged in a bit of aquatic snuggling. Warm skin in a cool pool feels incredibly sexy.

Elaine had thought of everything. There was a pile of soft towels waiting for us beside the door. Drying off, we made our way back inside the house to continue the tour, back to the entrance hall where the split-level began.

"What's down there?" Kathy asked when I led them past the short flight of steps to the lower level.

"Playroom," I answered. "It's off limits tonight."

In my head I translated that as "for mature participants only," though I had a pretty good idea about some of what was in there.

"Ooooo, sounds tantalizing," Greg said lecherously.

"I'm more interested in the bedroom," Kathy responded as we headed up.

"So'm I!" I agreed, taking Greg by his dick so he wouldn't stray. It's nice that men come with a handle. It makes it easy for us to steer them.

Upstairs there were four bedrooms and two full baths.

"Elaine said we can use the master bedroom, but we have to change the sheets in the morning, whether they need it or not."

"They will," Greg promised as we poked our heads into what was going to be my room.

"You men," Kathy snorted. "All you think of is sex."

Back in the hall I giggled, wrapping an arm around her waist so we were hip-to-hip. Naked skin just demands touching. "And you don't?"

"Well, yeah, I do," she admitted, "especially when I'm around you, or Steph."

"You miss her, don't you." I gave her an extra squeeze. I didn't mind that I wasn't her first love.

"Yeah, I do. Oh wow! Look at this!"

"This" was the only bedroom really ready for use. Elaine had customized and furnished it to her specifications. Most of it was occupied by a king-sized bed under a section of dropped ceiling. As we cleared away the spread and sprawled out I didn't point out the decoratively camouflaged anchor points on the head and foot boards. However, nothing could hide the overhead mirror with its surrounding track lights.

"This is pretty neat," Greg commented, playing with a remote that controlled practically everything in the room, including gauzy curtains that swept around the bed to turn it into a cozy refuge.

Leaving the curtains open, he dialed down the ceiling lights, dialed up the track lights, and there we were, reflected in the overhead mirror, all naked skin, breasts and nipples, cunts and cock on display. I slipped my arms under their necks and drew them into a snuggle. They rolled toward me and it was wonderful, feeling them against me, watching as Kathy played with my tits and Greg groped my pussy, his cock slowly expanding in my hand.

"Your moms are pretty cool, letting us use this," Greg observed.

"They're the best," I agreed.

"They're kinky," Kathy pointed out.

I shivered a little, remembering the Sunday in the park. "Sometimes Elaine gets a little carried away," I admitted.

"She's a dom."

I nodded. "Usually, but I think they switch sometimes."

Kathy relinquished her grip on my boob to roll over and check out the bedside table. "I wonder what's in here. I bet they've got some interesting toys."

My moms hadn't said anything about keeping out of there, so I didn't worry about her burrowing into the drawer. It was so cool, watching myself, my free hand playing with Greg's hard cock. His meat was so hot, the skin soft over the hard core, the head spongy. I spread a glittering blob of pre-come around, making him all slippery and very appetizing. I wished I could figure out a way to watch myself sucking it. There was a flat-screen on the wall at the foot of the bed. A web cam came to mind, and I wondered if Elaine had thought of that.

"Look at this!" Kathy held up a double-ended dildo bigger around than Greg's dork and probably three times as long, with a section in the middle that let her bend it into a horse-shoe shape. "There's lube, too."

Greg's finger was exploring my eagerly salivating pussy. I purred, my hips beginning to hump a little. In the mirror we watched Kathy lube up one end of the toy, spread her legs and begin slowly working it into herself, the lips of her cunt straining around its bulk. God, that was totally hot! Once she had it sunk all the way in she lay back, holding the free end straight up, a monster fake cock jutting up from her groin.

"How do I look?"

"Horny," Greg answered.

"Ready to fuck," I added, my twat giving a hungry twitch.

"Isn't that what I said? " Greg asked. "But this is my hole," he added, working a second finger into my pussy.

I was entertaining incredibly wicked thoughts. I squeezed his dick. "I do have other openings available," I pointed out with a perverted giggle.

"Huh?" Greg said innocently.

Kathy knew exactly what I was thinking. "You are a total perv!"

"Takes one to know one," I retorted.

"Guilty as charged," she agreed easily, using both hands to fuck herself with the dildo. "You wanna use the other end of this in door number one?"

"I'd love to," I admitted. "It looks a bit big for door number two."

"Hey, what about me?" Greg asked, obviously not following Kathy's and my train of thought.

"Don't worry, you get door number two! Just follow my lead -- or rather, my tail -- and you'll be well on your way to being just as much a perv as I am," I explained, turning my head to give him a juicy, very suggestive kiss without disturbing my grip on his cock or his hand on my pussy.

We were playing a wicked game, of course, teasing ourselves to peak horniness. Kathy and I knew damn well what we were leading up to, and Greg was catching on. I could feel his cock getting even harder while we watched Kathy fondling the fake cock jutting from her crotch. Bringing her legs up toward her shoulders, she let us see her finger tickling the dusky pucker of her own asshole.

That, along with the sight of Kathy's plastic prick and Greg's fleshy one had my body preparing itself for their dual assault. I gave Greg's cock a reassuring squeeze.

"I've got just the place for this," I told him, my voice husky with lust. Reaching down with my other hand I drew his fingers out of my pussy and guided them further back to scratch my itching asshole. "Back here."

"You'll need this," Kathy pointed out, putting the tube of lube on my tummy after coating the half of the prod she was offering me.

"Lemme mount up on Kathy," I told Greg, handing him the lubricant. "Then use this on your cock and my ass."

"You sure?"

"Oh yeah," I assured him, rolling over and getting up on my knees to straddle Kathy.

As much as we'd already done, this was new territory for him, but he was a willing pupil. Reaching down, I guided the dildo to my cunt and gingerly worked my way down on it before I lay forward on Kathy. It was so big, cool at first, making my cunt clutch at it until it warmed it up. Kathy and I were face to face.

"Hi," she greeted me softly.

"Hi." We kissed. "I love you."

"And I love you," she assured me.

I squirmed happily on top of her before lifting my head to look at Greg. "I love you, too, Greg. Now hurry up with that lube."

Still a bit dubious, Greg got to his knees. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Trust me, you won't." I was already panting a little. Shit! I couldn't watch in the mirror! Fuck! Maybe next time I'd figure out a way to be on the bottom.

"You've done this before?"

"There isn't much I haven't done before," I answered vaguely. After all, I had been buggered by my own brother while he ate his GF out -- compensation, they'd called it for some debt I'd owed. I was also remembering the sweet pain of the big butt plug Judy Liu had stuffed into me at her sleepover. A double penetration, or DP, was a first for me, but I didn't tell him that. I'd seen it done in a dirty video. It had probably carried a warning, something like "these are trained professionals, on a closed course, don't try this at home yada yada yada."

Like I was going to let that stop me!

"Like this?" he asked, poking timidly at my bung.

"Don't be prissy. Put lots of that goop on your longest finger and work it into me, real deep. Then use two fingers to get me to loosen up a bit," I instructed. "The only rule to remember is that anything that's been up my ass does NOT go in anywhere else before being thoroughly washed."

Encouraged, he got bolder about greasing up my shit-chute.

"Oooooyeah! Stick 'em in deep as you can reach, and twist 'em around," I said with a gasp. "Shit that feels good. Can you feel Kathy in me from the front?"

"It feels so tight! You think I'll fit?"

"We'll manage. I bet you'll love how tight it is. Oh, that feels so good with Kathy stuffing my pussy and your fingers in my ass. I want more! Grease your cock up good, and go for it," I ordered. "Don't be bashful."

As if he could be, after all this build-up! I felt a warm nudge at my back door and did my best to open it for him. "Ahhhhh yes, push hard -- harder." I groaned in joy as he wedged my sphincter open. "Yes, yes, yes. Push, push, push!"

"It's tight!"

Oh shit! It began to sting -- a good sting -- as he stretched me with his cock. "It's s'posed to be tight. Oh god that feels good."

"Oh, Dee," Kathy groaned, her hips working, the dildo stirring in her cunt and mine. I kissed her hungrily as Greg slowly worked his cock into my back door. I felt more and more full as he slipped it in, my sphincter clutching at it.

He was grunting with the effort. "Jeez! It's different. It's like hot velvet in there!"

"So full!" I gasped. "I'm so full!"

"I'm only halfway in!"

"All the way, Greg! All the way! Oh shit! Shit, shit, shit! Fuck me! Both of you, fuck the shit out of me! Lemme have it! Ohshit, I love you both so much!"

Getting into the spirit of things, Greg buried the full length of his cock in my ass, his hips jammed against my butt, while Kathy kept humping her tool deep in my pussy, our clits and tits getting crushed between us, along with the barrier between my cunt and asshole. Jesus it felt good. Squashed like a bug between them I could barely wriggle but it didn't matter. Greg was fucking my ass, slow short strokes at first, steadily getting longer, faster, harder. I was clutching at Kathy, trying not to claw her as she humped the dildo up into me, stirring it in her own pussy as she did. Her arms were around both Greg and me, clutching us together like iron bands. Her hips and mine were all we could move, working against each other, but it was enough. I took everything they had to offer, and did my best to smother Kathy with my kisses while Greg was now ruthlessly humping my butt, his breath panting hot in my ear, and I was getting closer and closer to coming -- and coming -- and coming

OHSHIT! Suddenly Greg was stuffed full depth in me, his cock giving me a hot come enema, while under me Kathy's pelvis was grinding and grinding against mine, hard, and she was trying to suck my tongue out of my head, and both of them were coming like volcanoes.

Meanwhile I was blazing like a campfire, melting from my own orgasm. I was a Hershey bar between graham crackers, Greg's come the sweet molten marshmallow filling of our carnal s'more, to strain a vulgar metaphor beyond all reasonable limits. My rectum milked him dry while my cunt clutched and clutched at Kathy's dildo. I wriggled as best I could to get it to stir in her pussy and mine until finally all three of us went limp with exhaustion.

Eventually my body rebelled and crapped out Greg's shrinking pecker and he rolled off me. Aching, I lifted myself off Kathy's untiring dildo so I could pull it out of her and drop it on the floor by the bed. This time we had Kathy in the middle for a long, loving snuggle. She didn't seem to mind Greg playing with one of her tits while I held the other. She combed my sexy new do with gentle fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.