Dee Does High School - Cover

Dee Does High School

Copyright© 2012 by peregrinf

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Dee is tall, she's slender, she's bisexual. What will she get up to as a fourteen year old? If you haven't read Dee Does Middle School this book may be confusing. Even better, start with "Carl Naked In School" and just follow the bread-crumbs. WARNING: Chapter 8 consists of a dom/sub scene and involves water sports, humiliation and a golden shower. If you find such material offensive you can skip it. References in later chapters will fill in the pothole.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Slow   School  

I don't know what it is, but just the sight of Greg makes my toes curl, my heart do flip-flops, certain other parts of me go all warm and runny, and suddenly all's right in the world. Maybe it's 'cause he's tall, blond and gorgeous with deep blue eyes, fucks like a bunny, is smart, and kind, and willing to put up with my sexually liberated adventures.

Or maybe it's just -- what do they call 'em? -- pheromones.

It was Wednesday, so there I was, after my last class, looking at him from the doorway of the art studio, there to pose with him for Kathy. But all I really wanted to do was to jump him, even though his post-swim deposit was still seeping out of me. It's a good thing I carry a towel so I don't leave a gooey mess wherever I sit.

He and Kathy were talking and, in case you have any real doubts about which way I tilt sexually, well, at first I only had eyes for him, at least until Kathy caught sight of me and bathed me in that wonderful warm, welcoming smile of hers. Oh gosh! My favorite two squeezes looked at me in ways that left no doubt they were as happy to see me as I was to see them.

Dumping my backpack, I wrapped myself around Greg for a tongue tangling smooch. Not one to miss a chance, his hands grabbed my naked bottom and he lifted me so I could wrap my legs around him.

He's so strong!

Kathy was surprised. "Dee! You're naked again. I thought I saw you wearing clothes this morning."

Breaking the kiss, I blushed. "Yeah, you did. Sorry I'm late, I had to see Mrs. Devers."

"You're not in trouble, are you?" she asked as Greg let me down so I could give her an equally passionate hug and kiss, only her I didn't climb like a monkey would a tree, even though she was probably almost as strong as Greg.

"No. It was Program committee business. She wants to meet with me Friday, and I've got something to do after that, so I won't be able to pose."

The meet with Devers was perfect camouflage for me and Heather to be together so she could take me for my makeover afterwards.

"Dee's naked 'cause at lunch she had to give a table of sophomores an anatomy lesson," Greg explained, starting to undress, so I helped Kathy get naked, running her tee-shirt up her trim torso and off over her head, wishing my hair would just fall into place like her short, soft brown locks did.

"What is it about sophomore boys?" I asked, giving her lovely boobs with their perky brown nipples a bit of attention.

"They're sophomoric?" Kathy asked, enjoying my tit play as she unfastened the waist of her jeans and skinned them down her long legs, sitting back on her high stool to kick free of them. She'd gone commando so my fingers got to explore her smooth pussy. She appreciatively spread her legs wider. "What were they doing?"

"Drooling over the latest tabloid pics of some celeb a paparazzi caught topless while on her honeymoon." I stroked Kathy's slit gently before turning back to Greg to run my fingers over his chest. "That's such an invasion of privacy! So I stripped to ask 'em what she's got that I haven't."

"Bigger boobs?" Greg suggested, giving my right tit a pinch that snapped it to attention. My left demanded equal time, which he happily provided, while I fondled his prick, rapidly changing it from rubbery to hard as it expanded.

"Probably silicone," I griped. "These may not be much, but they're all mine. Anyway, I showed them how more than a mouthful goes to waste. How do you want us?"

"On the dais, Greg standing, you on your knees."

"Yum!" I knelt at Greg's feet, taking a nip at one of his nipples on the way down. "Anyway, I stripped and went around the table, giving each of them a taste. They seemed to like it. I know I did."

"And how did they taste?" Greg asked.

"Well, they were quite thorough, if that's what you mean."

"You know that's not what I mean," he teased. He knows I never met a cock I wouldn't lick -- well, with a certain exception, that is, but we won't go there, okay?

I giggled and made a face up at him, fingering his dick. "Well, it left some of 'em horny so I kinda had to help relieve the pressure, you might say. Besides, I was hungry. I didn't eat much lunch."

I gave his boner a lick. "But none of 'em tasted as good as you do."

"Go for it, girl." Kathy lifted the damp cloth off her latest work. "I got this far using the photos. I need you live and up-close for the final touches."

I happily slid Greg's growing cock along my tongue toward the back of my mouth.

What Greg didn't know was that listening to the Lunch Bunch tearing into Heather had ruined my appetite. I didn't dare try to defend her. If anyone found out I'd been consorting with the enemy, or she with me, the fit would hit the shan, as we say in my family. The Bee Hive would be on their queen like hyenas on a dead zebra. My bunch would only put me in the stocks and pelt me with school lunch vegetables. Hyenas might be preferable.

Anyway, I'd finally shut the Bunch up by telling 'em we were starting to sound as nasty as the Bee Hive. That got results and left me smelling like a rose.

"Hold it just like that," Kathy said. I had Greg's dick half way to paradise. Closing my lips around his meat I steadied myself, my hands on his naked pelvis, thumbs teasing his bush. His fingers tightened in my hair and I heard him groan.

Have I mentioned that posing is hard work? We had to hold our pose for it seemed like forever, which wasn't easy. With this one, as it went on we both got hornier, while I got hungrier. My mouth filled with saliva, but I had to be careful or a careless swallow might set him off. Then the only thing to do would be to wipe off my chin and revive his hard on. That might take only a few minutes -- being the great athlete he is Greg recovers fast -- but Kathy hates interruptions.

"Tip your head back a bit, Greg. Try to look hornier."

"No problemo! You okay?" he asked me.

I bobbed my head, his cock riding with me like the lever on some old machine. "Yeff."

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Kathy scolded.

I teased Greg by tonguing his dick and sucking gently, wringing another groan out of him. Then Kathy came over for a little touchy-feely, her fingers brushing my lips where they were wrapped around Greg's prick. Greg's cock gave a lurch and his hips tried to push forward but I held him off. My eyes were only inches from the soft strawberry blond puff of his bush. I saw her reach under him and I figured she was fingering his balls and braced myself for an eruption. She abandoned that before I got more than a fresh shot of pre-come on my tongue. That left me fighting the urge to swallow a flood of saliva and juice along with Greg's cock. Somehow we managed to rein ourselves in as she went back to her clay.

This was wonderful torture and I wondered how long we'd be able to hold out.

"Keep your hands up on Greg, please, Dee."

Darn! I'd tried to slip in a little pussy diddle but didn't get away with it. I was dripping on the dais.

"Put just the tips of your thumbs and index fingers back on the base of his cock. That's right. Now with the your palms flat against him, spread your fingers a bit," Kathy ordered. "That's great!"

When she's working, and inspired, she gets kinda fussy, but she is appreciative. I flexed my fingers on Greg's gut like I was playing the piano and hummed around his cock. He whimpered.

"Ohhh yeah!" Kathy sighed almost orgasmically. I got the feeling she and her clay were getting more action than me and Greg. Then Greg's fingers massaged my scalp.

Posing also left my mind free to wander. I began worrying about Heather's lack of a date. It wasn't just that she'd be stuck home alone Saturday night. If she wasn't at the dance her social status would probably go in the toilet. Okay, she was a snot, but I'd learned that on the inside she was decent but damaged goods; insecure and down on herself after what the Worm had done to her. She needed help.

"Could you perk him up a bit, please, Dee? He's going soft."

"Sorry," I mumbled around Greg. A moment of slurping was enough to distract me from Heather and revive Greg.

"Not too much!" she cautioned.

Jeeze Louise! I had to keep him hard, but if I overdid it I'd wind up with a mouthful of come. Does the expression "between a rock and a hard place" fit here?

Greg moaned.

Then I thought about Kathy and wondered if she was going to the dance. I'd been her replacement lover since Stephanie had gone off to Curtis. Kathy's straight lez, if that isn't an oxymoron. She's sweet and bright, but the dating pool for her was limited, and if you've been paying attention, you know I love her almost as much as I love Greg, and I think she loves me.

What if she asked me to the dance? What if I asked her? The idea appealed to me, but would Greg go for that?

Shit! That idea made me hornier than ever!

Then my nose began to itch -- on the inside! I screwed up my face, trying somehow to scratch it, but Kathy sighed unhappily, so I had to stop.

The itch got worse. I felt a sneeze coming on.

Shit! How could I sneeze with a mouthful of cock? What if I bit down on the "choo?" Double shit.

I sniffed. I snorted, but it only made it worse.

"I'm almost done, Dee."

I inhaled a long, gooey, really disgusting schnorfle, if that's a word. It would have been "AaaaaAAAAH!" if my mouth hadn't been full.

"Hold it!" Kathy ordered.

Let me tell you, it is really hard to "AAAAaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!" with a mouth full of hard cock! As for holding it...

"Don't move!"

My head was about to explode! The fire in my snoot was so hot I thought my face was going to fall off. If Greg knew what a struggle I was waging he sure had a lot of faith in me, 'cause he didn't retreat.

"Okay, you can relax now."

Whoooosh! I yanked my head away just before I exploded like a volcano, two, three times, my ears ringing from the blasts. If he'd still been between my jaws he would have been sliced like a salami!

"Gesundheit!" someone said.

Was that Mom? My eyes were watering so much I could hardly see.

"Bless you!" someone else joined in, and I knew that was Elaine! Must be later than I thought. They were meeting me here after school for something important, but at that moment I really didn't care.

"Hi, Mrs. Walker, hi Dr. Smathers," Kathy greeted my two moms cheerily, totally unfazed by their appearance, my nasal eruptions, and the fact that they'd found me kneeling with my lips wrapped around Greg's hard on.

I was too horny to even blow my nose. Falling backwards off the dais I grabbed Greg by the hips on the way, yanking him down between my spread legs. With his eager cooperation his well lubed cock executed a high-speed docking maneuver in my swampy cunt with a sort of farty slurrrrp!

"Don't let us interrupt," Mom commented as Greg began to pound me like a pile driver -- or is that more of an anal attack?

No matter. We were rutting like animals while everyone watched. God knows, Kathy had captured us on film and canvas doing it, but this was in front of Mom and Elaine. God I loved it! I am such a PERV!

"I'm sure they'll only be a minute," Kathy assured them. "She's had his cock in her mouth for the last forty-five minutes. Maybe I should have given 'em a break a little sooner."

Ya think? Had it really been that long? My, how time flies when you're having fun! The itch in my nose had been blown to fragments by my sneeze, but the itch in my cunt had developed to near terminal levels. Greg, dealing with his own over-stimulation. proceeded to vigorously scratch all carnal itches, G-spot and clit, pecker and prostate -- drive, drive, drive, right to the edge, the edge, the edge, until I was sooooo close!

Then his rude finger found my asshole and penetrated that muscular sphincter, and that set my pussy off, KA-ZOWIE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE! Greg's dick convulsed -- spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt. My cunt welcomed his hot cream like the pussy it was -- slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp -- and I sucked on his neck as I tried to squeeze his entire body inside me through any and all available openings as the world sort of faded away in a rainbow of colors.

When I came to my moms and Kathy were looking fondly down on me as I lay pinned under Greg.

"Hi, Mom. Hi Elaine," I greeted them giddily.

"Don't get up on our account," Mom responded dryly.

"OOoookay," I agreed, happily kneading Greg's buns, enjoying the afterglow, his cock, still inside me, reluctantly shriveling.

"I thought you're supposed to be posing," Elaine asked with a smirk.

"We did," I answered dreamily. "The pay sucks, but the fringe benefits are great."

"Maybe I'll take up modeling," Elaine mused. "I never knew it could be such fun."

If she did I didn't think she'd model with a guy. She swung more Kathy's way. Maybe she and Mom -- oooo, that was an exciting thought! I wondered if I could join in, or at least watch.

"I'm sorry," Kathy apologized. "I didn't know you were coming. Only you weren't coming, while they were ... oh dear, I'm babbling, aren't I?"

Mom laughed. "Don't apologize, Kathy. I knew perfectly well what she was up to during these afternoons with you. I like this a lot, by the way." She was admiring Kathy's work.

"Thanks."

"My moms know me, they're cool." I reluctantly let Greg ease up off me with a schlupping sound He was blushing and dripping as he reached down to help me up. He also had a hickey the size of Kilimanjaro on his neck. His sister was sure to tease him about that.

I suddenly remembered my manners. "Greg, do you remember Dr. Smathers?"

"Of course." Without thinking, he stuck his gooey hand out. Before he could yank it back Elaine took it to shake it, while he turned bright red and tried to apologize.

"I've had worse stuff on my hands," Elaine assured him. "Remember, I'm a gynecologist."

"There's a sink over there, and towels," Kathy pointed out. "I've asked for a shower in here, but doubt I'll get it before I graduate."

While it was just Greg and me cleaning each other up I asked him what he thought about Kathy going to the dance with us.

"A threesome? Sounds kinky."

I confess. I've totally corrupted him.

"Could be," I agreed suggestively, giving him a surreptitious fondling. We were still naked and I loved playing with him.

"Do you want to ask her, or should I?" he asked.

The thought of going into the dance in that gorgeous dress with a handsome lover on one arm, a beautiful one on the other, had my innards doing flips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.