Dee Does High School - Cover

Dee Does High School

Copyright© 2012 by peregrinf

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dee is tall, she's slender, she's bisexual. What will she get up to as a fourteen year old? If you haven't read Dee Does Middle School this book may be confusing. Even better, start with "Carl Naked In School" and just follow the bread-crumbs. WARNING: Chapter 8 consists of a dom/sub scene and involves water sports, humiliation and a golden shower. If you find such material offensive you can skip it. References in later chapters will fill in the pothole.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Slow   School  

Mom's jaw dropped, her eyes wide. She took in me. She took in the case I'd dug out of her closet, took in the sex toys scattered on the floor, looked back to me, spread like a butterfly on her bed, an obviously very wet towel protecting her lovely satin duvet from my soggy butt, and nothing but air between me, my aroused pussy and her staring eyes.

I was doomed! My whole life flashed before my eyes! It had been such a good life, too -- short, but definitely interesting.

Her mouth closed with an audible snap and I hoped she hadn't chipped a tooth, then felt guilty for thinking that maybe I should hope that that she had, 'cause that would make it harder for her to take a bite out of me when she opened it again.

Then I saw her face pucker and turn pink, her throat knot, her chest bounce. She was making funny little noises through her nose -- "snuck, snuck, snuck" -- and for a moment I was afraid she was having some kind of a fit, a stroke or something as her face went from pink to red.

"SNUCK!"

Was she trying not to laugh? Her lips were pinched, her jaw clenched, beads of sweat burst from her forehead as she stood there in the doorway, her stomach spasming.

"MOOooooOMMMMMM! It is NOT FUNNY!"

That cracked her up. The first laugh was a snort that must have shaken her brains like Jell-O and cleared her sinuses for a week. She coughed. She choked. Finally she erupted, tipping sideways to brace herself on the door jamb. The walls rang with her laughter. She was laughing so hard she could hardly stand up, tears running down her cheeks, and I was absolutely mortified! I was blushing in places I didn't even know I could blush. I wanted to crawl in a hole and pull it in after me, but, tied as I was, there was absolutely nothing I could do! I thought I was going to die of embarrassment and hoped it would be soon. Please, God, take me now!

No! Wait! At least let me come first! THEN take me. In spite of everything, I was still horny as a goat.

Then, as she slowly slid lower, and lower, her legs giving way, laughing her head off, I snickered, maybe partly from relief, partly because Mom's laugh is so contagious. I tried to tell myself that even though she was laughing it didn't mean she wasn't going to tear me a new one. But, I mean, really, of all the ridiculous situations I'd ever gotten myself into, and I'd been in some real doozies, this was probably the most preposterous, outrageous, embarrassing one since I'd shut myself in the clothes drier pretending it was a space capsule.

Thank god she hadn't pushed the "start" button with me in there. On the other hand, maybe she should have. As it was, she'd gone for the camera, immortalizing my mortification. She took a picture of me peering out through the window in the drier door, my nose and hands pressed to the glass like a monkey in a bottle or something before she opened the door to let me out. At least this time she didn't do that!

Anyway, this time I didn't need a picture to know what I looked like. By lifting my head I could see myself in the mirror, a lanky, naked high school freshman, spread on the bed like a pelt stretched on a barn door, a perfect crotch shot of my aroused pussy in full bloom between my wide-spread legs.

A virgin sacrifice on a Serta altar.

Except, of course, I hadn't been a virgin for almost a year.

Still clinging to the door frame, Mom sank to the floor, laughing like a maniac, gasping for air between gusts of guffaws. Trying to stifle my own laughter I started to jiggle. I started with snicker, a giggle, and I couldn't stop myself, going from giggles to cackles, snorting snot out of my own nose.

Hysteria, that's my only excuse. I was hysterical. Maybe it was the horniness made me do it. Blame it on hormones?

"What is going on up here?"

Oh god! Dr. Smathers? It was Dr. Smathers! She'd come home with Mom?

It only made me laugh harder, and get hornier.

Arriving in the doorway, she took one look at me, gasped, guffawed, and joined the chorus. By this time I was laughing so hard I was bouncing like a trampoline. With my extremities anchored my middle was jumping in the air. If I hadn't been tied down I probably would have flown off the bed. It was almost orgasmic -- almost.

Mom was rolling on the floor, just inside the room, howling, while Dr. Smathers was clinging to the door to keep from joining her. Mom had a deep, rich guffaw. Dr. Smathers was more the high cackle type.

Together they made an interesting harmony, I guess. I was laughing so hard I could hardly hear anything.

I don't know how long it went on. One of us would start to gain control, only to lose it again. Tears were running from my eyes down into my ears! Finally we started to run down, probably out of simple exhaustion. My whole body ached I'd laughed so hard. Somehow my right hand had finally come loose and I was holding my aching, naked side, wheezing, trying to catch my breath only to be rocked by another wave of giggles. When I got my strength back, I reached for my left wrist, trying to unfasten it so I could get out of this predicament.

Still gasping, Mom crawled over, to let me loose, I thought. But when she hauled herself to her knees, instead she took my right hand and dragged it away.

"Oh no! I think you deserve the full experience!" she said, still chuckling.

I tried to pull away, but I was too weak, and it was only a moment's work for her to snap the tether to the cuff.

"Moooommm!" I tugged at the restraints, now well and truly helpless, and my horniness only increased. I was so aware of my total exposure, my vulnerability. Shit. I wanted to come so badly. How could she do this to me?

"Definitely," Dr. Smathers gasped out, tottering over to sit on the bed beside me as Mom left the room for some reason. She casually took possession of my naked right tit, her thumb toying with my nipple, making me gasp. My god it was sensitive, and there wasn't a thing I could do to stop her! Not that I wanted to. I wanted to come.

I was a mess! Tears of laughter had pooled around my eyes, dribbled down the sides of my face. I was snuffling and tasting the snot on my upper lip. Mom came back from the bathroom with a warm, wet washrag. She tenderly washed the mucus and tears off my face before she knelt by the bed again. "Sweet baby," she said, before giving me a loving kiss on the lips.

"Now let's see, what do I have here for you?" she muttered, pawing through the stuff on the floor. "Ahhh, here we go, just the thing."

She came up with a dildo that looked big enough for a horse!

"MOM!" I protested.

"Now dear, this is what you wanted to experience, isn't it?" Mom asked sweetly. She did something to the dildo and it buzzed like my electric toothbrush. When it touched my pussy I let out a shriek, then I moaned as she slowly slid it up inside me. Oh god it was big, and long, and it felt soooooo GOOD!

"We don't want it slipping out, darling," Dr. Smathers pointed out to Mom when my cunt contracted, trying to evict the invader. She grabbed a pillow and jammed it between my thighs to hold the humming monster inside me.

"Now I don't know about you, dear, I could use a drink," the good doctor said, standing up and unbuttoning her blouse. "But let's get comfortable first, shall we?"

Mom got up and started getting undressed. Were they going to leave me like this?

The good doctor was already down to her undies and as she quickly shed those said, "No, dear, you know how much I enjoy undressing you."

Mom stood there submissively as Dr. Smathers peeled her, exposing some truly sexy underwear, a lacy bra that cupped my Mom's full, motherly tits, matching panties that cupped her shaved pussy. Before going to work this morning Mom had obviously dressed for her lover.

With every move, Dr. Smathers lovingly touched and stroked Mom's exposed flesh, cupped and fondled her lush breasts, stroked Mom's sides to her hips, kissing her. The panties stuck to my mother's obviously juicy folds as Dr. Smathers dragged them down, holding the lace for her step out of them. Down on her knees, Dr. Smathers took a moment to cup Mom's ass and nuzzle her face into her cunt, to lick her slit, making her quiver.

When she stood up, Dr. Smathers looked at the soggy underwear dangling from her fingers, and turned to me as she wadded it up. "We don't want her disturbing the neighbors."

I tried to protest. "This is child ab-mmmmppphhhh!"

She stuffed Mom's soggy panties in my mouth. I tried to tongue them out.

"Here, use this to hold them in," Mom said, offering a Velcro strap.

My protest was limited to "Mpphhh!"

I was swamped in Mom's scent and taste. It was obvious Mom had been anticipating this evening with her favorite OB/GYN. All day she'd probably left puddles wherever she sat.

I have to say the doctor -- oh, heck-- Auntie Elaine -- she's asked me to call her that -- has a truly wonderful body, athletic, more compact than Mom's, with firm tits that need no bra, a trim tummy. From my own pelvic exam I knew how strong and skilled her hands were.

The two of them carefully hung up their nice work clothes, making a point of brushing against each other as they did, touching and teasing, bare skin against bare skin. OOooo that looked so sexy! Once they were done they embraced, body to body, and kissed deeply before heading for the door.

They were going to leave me like this? I whined through the soggy gag. It wasn't that I was being hurt or anything but I sure as hell was frustrated. I was so hopeful when Mom came over to me, but instead of releasing me, or at least relieving me somehow, she carefully tightened the tethers, stretching me even tighter before giving me a loving kiss on the forehead and patting my tummy affectionately, making it flinch. The FOREHEAD! That was NOT where I wanted to be kissed! My tits yes, at least my lips, my twat especially, but my forehead?!

"Now don't go anywhere, sweetie. We'll be right downstairs if you need us. You have a nice time, maybe you can nap a little bit."

Oh yeah, right! How could I possibly nap with that buzzing monster buried in my cunt?

"MmmmMMMFFFMMmmmmmm."

"I do think she probably should be disciplined for getting into our things without permission," Elaine observed as she led Mom out of the room.

Oh oh. Disciplined? Visions of the cat o' nine tails lashing my flesh made me sweat. I was strung out on the bed, tight as a violin string, totally helpless, my insides slowly turning to jelly from the vibrations buzzing through me, inhaling my mom's sexy pussy scent, tasting her luscious juices, knowing that when they came back they could do anything they wanted to me!

I was totally at their mercy, and my mind went crazy imagining what they might inflict on me.

The Stick advised me that if this was child abuse, shouldn't we make the most of it? Having been given a lemon, could we somehow make lemonade?

I pointed out to my alter ego that the way I was juicing I could stock a Sunkist plant.

If nothing else, I am a pragmatist -- one of my language arts words from last year. I rode the wave of horniness, or tried to, but that vibrating demon stuffing my oozing cunt was as much a distraction as a joy. It didn't quite touch the right spots, so I kept missing the wave. I would get close, so close, but couldn't make it over the top. My hips were humping, trying, trying, trying to bring that wonderful explosion of pleasure but I just couldn't quite make it.

I tried fantasizing again. I imagined Greg looking down at me, seeing his beautiful cock, so hard and drooling for me. I tried to pretend it was his wonderful dick buried in my pussy instead of some mechanical beast, but I knew from wonderful experience that Greg's dick felt hot and alive, and it didn't buzz! I tried to somehow get some pressure on my clit, but the damn bindings wouldn't let me! I couldn't squeeze my thighs together, couldn't roll over to hump the pillow jamming the vibrator inside me. I couldn't even reach my tits! My arms were stretched to the limit! All I could do was sort of wriggle on the bed, and barely do that.

AAARRRRRGGHHHHH! I wanted to come so badly it hurt!

Not being a boy, I don't know what "blue balls" feel like, but I was sure enduring the female equivalent. I tightened my buttocks -- no good. I tried clenching my cunt muscles -- oooooo, that felt good! Try again -- clench, clench -- mmmmmmmm. Oh yeah! Clench, clench, clench. Better! Try clench and hold -- cuh-lench, cuh-leennch, cuh-l-le-lench, cuh-le-ng-ng-ng-whooopeeeee.

Oh boy! I was like a kid with a new toy! Catching my breath I let my body relax and slide down from the peak. Then I began again -- clench, clench, clench, cuh-lench, cuh-leennnch, cuuuuh-le-le-lee-leeennchchchchhhhh-ng-ng-ng-ng-ng-mmmmmmmmmmmm--sigh! I went all limp, sated, let myself sink into the bed. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

"Why, I do believe she managed to bring herself off!" Auntie Elaine observed some timeless interval later.

I must have dozed off. I knew if my mouth hadn't been jammed with Mom's underwear I would have had a sappy smile all over my face.

"Maybe she's learned her lesson," Mom observed, the Velcro strap parting with a ripping sound. She extracted her panties from my mouth. Between her juices and my spit they were sopping, of course.

"PFLAHHHH!" I tried to get the taste of it out of my mouth. It had gotten stale after a while.

Removing the pillow and extracting the vibrator from my pussy, Auntie Elaine laughed. "Judging by the sodden state of the towel she sure learned something."

With the gag gone, I indulged in the sappy smile as I savored the memory of those self-induced orgasms.

"Are you all right, darling?" Mom released my wrists.

Even the stinging pain as I dragged my arms down didn't bother me. I wrapped Mom up and drew her down to hug her and we kissed a real good, spit swapping kiss.

"Mmm-more than okay," I admitted. Experimentally, I clenched my weary vagina one more time.

"Whoa!" Auntie Elaine mopped at the flood that gushed from my pussy, then tested the floor of my vagina in her gynecological way. "I'd say her Kegel muscles are the strongest I've ever felt! Next time she lets her boyfriend in there he's in for a surprise!"

"Is that what they're called?" I purred as I stretched and pushed myself up on my elbows, my feet still tied and spread.

"Named after the German doctor that discovered them. Yours are world class," Auntie Elaine observed, testing them. Finishing playing in my playground, she unfastened my legs and removed the cuffs from my ankles as Mom did the ones on my wrists.

"You know, all you had to do was ask," Mom pointed out.

I made an embarrassed face and agreed with her, then brightened up. "But this was a lot more fun."

Mom chuckled. "I haven't laughed so hard since the time..."

"I shut myself in the drier," I finished for her, blushing again.

"Well, now that we've all had some fun," Elaine said, "I'm hungry."

"So'm I," I admitted. "Famished."

"And you probably have homework," Mom observed. "But I think you'd better shower before anything, young lady."

"Yes'm," I agreed. I reeked.

Afterwards the three of us sat around the table, naked, eating some of Mom's delicious stroganoff, fresh from the freezer through the microwave to the table, while I pondered things.

How could I ask my mom why she and Auntie Elaine did what they do? Could I ask if she's a domme or a sub? How could I possibly ask her if she's a top or a bottom? To me she will always be the top, the domme. She's Mom, she MY mom.

"When I'm tied up, under Elaine's control, I'm in another world," Mom observed softly, toying with a mushroom. "No worries. No decisions. I'm more free that way than I am in the real world."

It was as if she was reading my mind.

She popped the mushroom in her mouth and savored it, looking at Elaine Smathers with an expression so devoted, so blissful it made the good doctor duck her head and blush before she looked back at Mom and reached for her hand to give it a loving squeeze.

I ducked my own head, struck by that silent communication they shared. Thinking back to my brief time in bondage I got an inkling of what she was talking about. After they'd left me, I'd given myself up to the moment. I hadn't realized what a gift that lemon they'd handed me was until I'd made lemonade of it -- gallons of it.

I also realized what a hard thing it is to be a mom, a single mom, always wondering and worrying -- about paying the bills, about making sure there's clean laundry, about getting the car serviced, about getting food on the table. Worrying about where the next commission was coming from to pay the bills, where the next home seller, the next house buyer, was coming from, worrying about getting the plumbing fixed, the house painted, changing the batteries in the smoke alarms -- so many things I never worried about.

Worrying about what her wacky daughter is going to do next.

Finished with my stroganoff, I took my dishes to the sink, went around the table and bent to give my mom the biggest, warmest hug I could possibly give her. "I'll take care of the dishes after I get my homework done."

Then I gave "auntie" Elaine a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you," I whispered in her ear.

Then I was off to my room to sort out all the stuff I'd gotten on this first day of high school. After that, and doing the dishes, when I was snuggled down in the warm, soft bed my mom had made for me, when I heard the strange noises in the night I knew what was going on. I imagined Mom tied to the bed while Auntie Elaine made her forget all her worries for at least a little while, and promised myself I wouldn't do anything that worried her.

But how could I keep a promise like that? Kids being kids, and me being me means stuff happens. And anyway, Mom being Mom meant she worried, and being the kind of kid I am she had every reason.


I did try, honest I did. During the next week I slid smoothly into the new rhythm of high school. It wasn't crazy different from middle school, except for unfamiliar teachers and tougher courses. I got to know some of the kids in my classes, and the boundaries between the various middle schools began to break down, especially since I knew more than a few from swimming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.