Her Adventure With Four Men : Muharram, Ragab, Sha'Aban, Ramadan - Cover

Her Adventure With Four Men : Muharram, Ragab, Sha'Aban, Ramadan

by womenlover

Copyright© 2012 by womenlover

Erotica Sex Story: Her Adventure With Four Men : Muharram, Ragab, Sha'aban, Ramadan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   .

My name is Muharram. Hoda and I were a Tunisian healthy young couple in our late twenties, and had been married for four years. Ever since our marriage we had been trying to have a baby, but our efforts had been in vain. Finally we had resorted to medical advice, only to find out that the problem was me. The doctor informed us that my sperm count was abnormally low, probably due to a childhood illness -- it was very unlikely that I could father a child. He suggested that we consider a fertility clinic and a sperm donor, or adoption.

After some consideration we decided against both those options -- Hoda wanted to be a real mother and bear a child, but the idea of a clinic and a sperm donor was not appealing, and the cost was another factor. Instead, we agreed that there was another more natural way she could become pregnant -- we would find our own donor who could deliver the goods in the traditional way. Being a broad-minded young couple neither of us had any problem with this idea. I even confessed to Hoda that the prospect of watching my beautiful wife being mounted by some big-cocked young stud turned me on -- she was well aware that I had a distinct bi streak!

However, we decided that finding a suitable donor close to home raised all sorts of potential problems, and it would be better if we took a vacation overseas and found someone who we would never be likely to see again after the necessary encounter. As we are both brunette and black-eyed, one of the Arabian countries seemed like a good choice if we wanted a child who would look like us, and we picked Egypt. There should be lots of potent black-eyed brunette Pharaohs around, and the famously easy-going Egyptian attitudes to sex would also fit our plans.

Which is how we found ourselves, a few months later (at Hoda's most fertile time of the month), on a fairly secluded beach not far from Alexandria, which we had scouted out the day before. Now it was a beautiful sunny morning, and as we walked along the beach from where we had parked our rental car, we passed other people enjoying the sun and the sea. There were family groups, single men and women, and several couples.

We undressed, rolled out our blanket in a little hollow among the sand-dunes, and waited for likely prospects. We agreed that if we saw a young man who looked like a possible candidate, we would put on a little show to indicate our interest. It should not be difficult for Hoda to attract virile young men. We both sported all-over tans, and her perky large-nippled breasts, slim waist, long legs and shaved pussy made her quite delectable.

Only a few minutes passed before Hoda, who was sitting up on the blanket, hissed, "There's somebody coming." She quickly laid down and I rolled on my side to take her nipple in my mouth, while moving my hand down to caress her shaven pussy. She reached over and stroked my cock, which rapidly rose to a steel-hard erection, the foreskin rolling back off the head. Our visitor soon appeared -- the young guy who had been giving an expert blowjob. He stopped a few yards away and smiled at us, while unabashedly stroking his long thin cock.

"You like we play," he asked me, kneeling down and stretching out a hand to gently stroke my straining erection. "Maybe your lady like to watch, yes?"

"Not right now," I replied, "Maybe later, if you are still here."

"OK," the boy replied, "No problem-maybe I come back later and suck your very nice cock." He stood up, waved his long dick at us with a broad grin, and sauntered off.

"Well," Hoda said, giggling, "That was interesting. He was funny, but I think a bit too young- and was obviously more interested in you than in planting his seed in me! Would you have liked him to give you a blowjob?"

"You know me, " I said, "If we were not here for other serious business I probably would -- and maybe give him one, too."

After a short while we heard the sound of voices, and three young brunette men came down the beach, dribbling and passing a soccer ball.

"Hmm," Hoda said, "This looks hopeful."

All three guys wore only tight white shorts. The oldest of the three, probably in his early twenties, was tall and lean. He had straight black hair, and his muscular chest and limbs were covered with a fine dusting of golden hair. The second man was a younger version of the first, also with straight black hair -- I thought they were probably brothers. The third was much stockier and shorter. His black hair was curly, he had a short beard, and his body, legs and arms were very hairy.

As they came down the beach the three saw us, once again in what we hoped was a "come and have sex" pose, and veered towards us. Stopping about twenty feet away they waved to us, then dropped their shorts and ran down into the sea. There was a lot of splashing and horseplay for several minutes, then they walked back towards us, giving us a good frontal view. The two brothers sported nice-sized cocks with long uncut foreskins, but the stocky guy had a truly enormous one, long, and as thick as a beer can. He was also uncut, but the plum sized head peaked out as he grinned cheekily at us and stroked his impressive weapon.

Hoda was sitting up beside me, taking in the view.

"I think we should try now," She whispered, gazing at the three baby-makers displayed before us, "You go and talk to them."

I stood up and strolled over to where the three guys were kneeling in the sand.

"Can I speak with you and be friends," I asked, and the tall guy replied, "Of course- I am Ramadan. This is my brother Ragab (Rajab) and our friend Sha'aban."

I quickly explained our problem and our baby-making plan, and asked, "Would any of you help us out?"

After a short conversation in whispers, Ramadan turned back to me. "Your wife is very pretty lady. We all three would like to make sex with her, if she would like, even Sha'aban, who like boys more than girls. We don't mind too much, we make sex with everyone- boy and girl, boy and boy, girl and girl." While Ramadan was speaking, Sha'aban sidled over to me and took my cock in his hand. As he examined it, he whispered something to Ramadan. "Sha'aban says your sex looks OK, and he feels it getting stiff (which it was!)- it is pity it can't make baby, but he thinks we have lots of fun anyway."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.