Conversations With Penelope - Cover

Conversations With Penelope

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Penelope is afflicted with multiple personality disorder and it has created a mutitude of problems for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My name is Penelope. My last name is not relevant. Sometimes I have the weirdest conversations with myself.

"What?"

You say that is not normal.

Actually it is quite normal for me as I am afflicted with MPD (Multi-Personality Disorder).

I will introduce you to myself in order for you to follow this story.

Penelope: A lovely girl but perhaps a little too naïve and eager to please.

Penny: She is very close to Penelope but tends to drink a little too much and seems to attract the most awfully rude men.

Pretty P: Penelope likes Pretty P a lot but is a little afraid of her. She tends to over-react to even the most casual of stresses. Pretty P thrives on compliments and spends a lot of time looking in mirrors.

Sweet Pea: Foul mouthed and obnoxious little slut. She loves to parade her naked body around for everyone to appreciate her shapely form. When she is around, the rest of us listen and keep quiet because she can be quite vindictive.

Macho Penny: This girl thinks she is a man or at least should have been a man. She tries to pick up anything in skirts and is constantly searching for her non-existent balls.

Smart Penny: Wears glasses and tight skirts way above the knee. She loves to debate any issue no matter how small or insignificant. She is convinced that her opinion is always right. She is absolutely unanimous about that.

These are my "normal" personalities. There are others but some of them are so vague and ambiguous that even I am unable to formulate words to describe them.

Generally, when I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, I am never quite certain which personality I am fated to start out the day with. It is not until I speak that I really know for certain because these six personalities tend to look somewhat similar early in the morning.

In any eventuality, I, me, myself and all my other personalities have the same basic petite female form. I am blessed with silky red hair and a pair of very large and impressive breasts that are viewed with delight by some of my personalities and with abject disgust by Macho Penny. Smart Penny is uncommitted as yet because the specially made bras are quite expensive.

Today I am starting out as Penelope. That is generally a good sign as she tends to maintain control of all of my other personalities with some degree of success. I really like being plain old simple and comfortable feeling Penelope. When I am dealing with Penelope, I know just where I stand. I always feel like I have complete control over her. It is the others that make me a bit fearful. I try to calm Penelope down when one of them takes control because I know there is probably a very good reason for it.

I will give you last night as an example. There I was being plain old simple Penelope with my female co-workers. We were having some fun at the delightful little corner pub decorated with adorable four-leaf clovers.

It is a certainty that I was only on my second pint when the proximity of the female flesh around me triggered Macho Penny to come to the fore. I could feel him taking over just as I touched my lips to the edge of the newly poured glass. As Macho Penny, I became acutely aware of Misty's leg pressed into mine on the cushioned bench and the scent of Jasmine's perfume made me grab for my cock but all I could find was my aroused clitoris.

Now I looked into Misty's laughing eyes only a scant two feet from my face and I wanted to hump her so bad it made me tremble with uncontrollable passion. Poor Penelope was so straight that any such move on my part would be viewed with complete disbelief by any one of my friends or co-workers.

With a sly smile on my face, I leaned over and gave Misty a soft kiss on her cheek. It was so delicious that I almost fell into a swoon right onto her lap.

"Why, Penelope, how many have you had, luv?"

Misty took my hand into hers and jokingly placed it right on top of her half bare breast.

"Getting a little frisky, are we, darling Penelope?"

My hand on my clitoris suddenly felt a little damp and I knew the pulses deep inside were caused by the silky soft feel of Misty's heaving bosom. I restrained myself from gobbling Misty's nipple into my mouth and pretended embarrassment to cover my disarray.

Jasmine giggled and pulled her blouse open a bit so we could all view her magnificent twin peaks of pleasure. We all laughed together just a group of giddy females out on the town. None of them suspected that there was a wolf in their midst. Macho Penny was having the time of my life.

I managed to "accidently" let my hand come to rest in Jasmine's lap. She did not suspect a thing and never even batted an eyelash as my fingers reached out to explore her plump little mound. I realized that Penelope's suspicion that Jasmine had a "thing" for her was well founded. Little sweet smelling Jasmine didn't know that straight Penelope had evolved momentarily into the very pussy-loving Macho Penny but she apparently wanted my hand right where it was at the moment.

My suspicion was confirmed when Jasmine covered my hand with her own and pushed my fingers down deeper into the valley of her heated slit. She was talking non-stop the entire time and none of the others were aware of our passion driven activities under the tablecloth. I took a sip of my beer and let Jasmine see my tongue flick across my lips in a suggestive signal of promised oral pleasure at the first opportunity. I let my fingers push her tiny flimsy thong aside and I found the well-trimmed nest of honey waiting to be stirred into waves of orgasmic release.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.