A Little Adventure in Time
Chapter 19: Serene? I Know Her. She Sings at the Hungry Owl.

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19: Serene? I Know Her. She Sings at the Hungry Owl. - A funny thing happened to me during an archaeological dig. You'll die laughing. But I doubt it. It wasn't funny at the time and I get chills thinking about it. I hope I'm back to stay.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Well, everything would be serene ... except for the cave bear, the sabertooth, and the three mountain lions. Other than that ... gravy.

The sabertooth was no threat. They have a distinct prey, the giant armadillo. Sabertooth was genetically predisposed to giant armadillo. When the giant armadillo went extinct so did the sabertooth. Those long teeth were for penetration of the armadillos armor. You could say the sabertooth hunted itself to death ... they didn't adapt to other prey. I'd say, "poor thing," except they could have adapted to me.

On the other hand, the cave bear could be a threat but she was teaching her cubs all about berries and berry bushes. The mountain lions, however, looked hungry. They looked hungrily at us.

They have to go.

Fortunately, Mother dropped me cradling my 50 ... I removed the lions, without disturbing the bears or the sabertooth.

My 50 is not a Barrett. It's not a sniper rifle, it doesn't have a night scope, or a bi-pod. It's not a semi-automatic. It's a single shot rotating bolt action with a lever action rising block I made in my shop.

I have a Bridgeport, a Delta lathe with a mill setup and an end mill. I also have a deep hole boring bar and a rifling bench ... man toys!!

My .50 is heavy, awkward and clumsy. What the hell, I'd never built one before. As it is I spent a ton of time making it lighter. I got it reduced to 28 pounds before I judged it still safe to shoot.

The only thing it has in common with a Barrett is the cartridge. The .50 cal Browning Machine Gun round. The small 647 grain bullet moves at 3,044 feet per second, and releases a whopping 13,144 foot pounds of energy on impact. OUCH!

The Barrett .50 is pretty in a deadly sort of way. Mine looks like a rusty bunch of metal you might find in a scrap yard ... and some of it is just that ... scrap. Mine has a couple of advantages the Barrett doesn't have ... hydraulics. Minimal recoil. I can shoot it and not have to go looking for my shoulder. It's still attached to my torso.

Mine has a working suppressor. No, it doesn't sound like a BB gun. It doesn't go "pffit." It says BANG! It's louder than a .22. The projectile still exceeds the speed of sound so there is a sonic boom but I don't hear it ... neither does whatever I aim at. It's too late for that.

Another thing. I never planned it to shoot miles and miles. It has open sights. I wasn't planning on minute of accuracy either. Baseball size groups are good enough. It has a replaceable barrel, not that it matters ... I didn't bring another one. With all my lovely machine tools plugged into the grid, I never bought a generator.

I need to make another deal with Mother.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.