A Little Adventure in Time - Cover

A Little Adventure in Time

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 14: The Garden in Mother

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Garden in Mother - A funny thing happened to me during an archaeological dig. You'll die laughing. But I doubt it. It wasn't funny at the time and I get chills thinking about it. I hope I'm back to stay.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Holding hands we skipped down the hall.

Ship suggested we see what sort of setup Mother had before we decided on how we got clean.

"You'll be surprised." was all she would say, as her right hand scratched under her left perfectly cloned boobs. So did Simone ... same hand, same breast ... together. I was sure it wasn't preplanned.

As for our reeking clothes, she suggested we use the 'refresher'. The refresher is some kind of ionizing cleaner that clothes are hung in, the door shut, and, depending on the fragrance selected, come out completely clean, smelling great, dry and mended. It takes about two seconds. I never knew for sure if they just trashed our old things and made brand new ones on the spot, or really cleaned and mended what we gave them ... the technology exists ... on Mother it does.

Simone and I both decided to wear what we had and get clean first. We didn't want dirty bodies under clean clothes. Ship told us that was OK, but we needed to decide pretty damn quick because when she cloned Simone, she cloned dirt, sand, and insects. The itching was getting to her.

MOTHER's GARDEN.

Imagine a massive garden in a rainforest, without the bugs, bird shit, leeches, snakes, rotting vegetation stink, overpowering heat or rain. Mother's garden even had a sky complete with drifting clouds, breeze and sun. Mother's garden! Mother's Central Park, more like, only bigger and better. Mother's garden was huge. It was wild and informal, but you knew it didn't just grow here ... it was planted.

A riot of colors greeted us, along with a tumult of fantastically beautiful aromas There were hundreds of varieties of lilacs. Colors ranged from rich, burgundy-purple to lilac, lavender, blue, white, and even creamy yellow. Lilacs have almost as many scents -- with varying degrees of the light floral scent they're famous for to warm, spicy tones. Most lilacs have a short bloom and cutting them is nearly instant death to the blooms ... not in Mother's garden. Their fragrance lasted year round. Cut blooms lasted for as long as you wanted. I have always loved lilacs.

Sweet pea's added a rich vibrant red hue and a sweet treat to the nose. There were even strawberry blossoms. For a real treat in the early spring, sniff a wild strawberry flower. You have to get right down on your knees to sniff but the smell is as tempting as the fruit! While you're down there, check out the wonder of spring violets, not the huge commercial blooms, but the tiny deep purple ones that grow in most backyards and vacant lots. Marvelous! Those were the flowers I recognized. And wild roses. No stinky long stemmed American Beauty here. But orchids...

Orchids have selective fragrances, a few are wonderful but others just plain stink, but they're herbs, what can you expect from herbs disguised as a flower? The most fragrant is the Vanilla Orchid. Mother's gardeners had secreted Vanilla orchids in out of the way places, so the fragrance surprised you.

A botanical collector for centuries, Mother had amassed many more from a myriad of planets. I recognized none of them, but I'm certain I've seen the flying fairy flowers in my dreams. Watching two of those pollinate will get you in the middle. True Passion flowers!

Along the trails leading through this delight for the nose, there were steamy hot pools, sweltering saunas built into huge redwood like trees, babbling brooks that sprang from nowhere and ended in small pools. One pool had a willow Lakotah ceremonial sweat lodge next to it. Perfect, right down to the ceremonial path to the sun and the buffalo skull with the red hand print at the end of it.

There were waterfall showers of immense heights and Japanese Spa Baths, bubbling warm mud baths and Russian steam rooms ... and some terrifically cold pools and rivers. Imagine running out of a sauna and jumping into a 34 degree river.

If you needed a bath, there was one just your speed and style. Want to play in a warm spring rain? Sure. How do you want your private storm? Violent, sedate or in-between? You can even run along a trail, playing in the rain. It will stay with you but miss anyone you happen to meet.

Simone wanted a Japanese bath. I suggested she and Ship soap and rinse each other while I tended to the fire. This was a real 16th century Japanese bath ... with huge cast iron tubs heated with wood. This one had the advantage of being isolated and housed in a pagoda style building, surrounded by a formal Japanese garden with a Tea House. I was expecting, any second, to see a mounted troop of Samurai come trotting out of the woods, armed to the teeth and looking for insult. I shouldn't be at all surprised to see Richard Chamberlin riding with them. Very impressive setting.

I found the wood. All I had to do was add some to the already burning pile. I wonder who knew we'd be coming? Maybe we were interrupting someone's bath? Who ever it was is going to share, no matter what. What Simone wants, Simone gets.

When I went inside, Simone and Ship were already in the tub. I soaped, rinsed, picked up their clothes and put theirs and mine in the 'fresher', ran through the door and cannonballed into the water ... and popped right back out. Bozeman Hot Spring is hot... 113 degrees Fahrenheit, this had to be 115 and that's too damn hot. I rushed out to the fire and pulled off some of the wood I'd heaped on the coals. Of course I was naked. On the way back in I passed a bevy of Japanese beauties soaping and rinsing. Not one of them looked a day over 15. A real treat! That struck a woody ... big time. I got a lot of REALLY BIG eyes and giggling.

Back at the tub, Simone and Ship were surrounded by post teen Japanese males. Sim and Ship were giggling like preteens at the mall. Uhoh! Another cannonball, huge splash, and I could barely stay in the tub, it was still HOT. Then the line of pubescent girls wended their way into the tub room and I couldn't help it, I looked ... with lust in my dick and oxygen starvation in my brain. Well, there wasn't any blood in my big head. My little head had it all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.