A Little Adventure in Time
Chapter 5: No Such Luck

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5: No Such Luck - A funny thing happened to me during an archaeological dig. You'll die laughing. But I doubt it. It wasn't funny at the time and I get chills thinking about it. I hope I'm back to stay.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I walked right to it. The professor crouched down and had a peek, while the pit boss did things with his compass and USGS Topo Maps (United States Geological Survey Topographical Maps).

"This feature is new," he complained. "It's not on the most recent maps. According to this one, dated 1980, there's not even a hill here. This is all supposed to be flat, downslope trending west. I wonder when this uplift happened? I need to find this survey reference marker," and he wandered off, muttering.

The rest of the crew looked up the valley at the ruined cabin and its assorted junk. They started edging that direction. Not too noticeable, but trending east.

The professor called one, "Simone. You stay here. We might need a hand."

The professor and I looked at each other, looked at the hole in the uplift, looked back at each other, I shrugged, dropped to my knees, and started to crawl inside. He stopped me.

"Simone, you're small, see what you can make of the spot where Hairy said he found the blanks."

Pretty soon, her voice called out, "Yes, it's here. You can see the impression in the floor where the blanks were and the pin flags are at the tips. Can someone scoot me the camera and my drawing board?" After a few minutes and some flashes from the hole she said, "I'm going to see how far I can go. I'll be careful."

"Simone, I'll bring you a spool of string. You never know what's going to happen underground." I called.

Simone is hot! She has deep dark red hair, violet eyes and a shapely shape. Her only drawback is her Teutonic chin. Very square cut and determined. I didn't say she wasn't attractive, she's Certain! Her dad flew Me262 fighter jets during the waining months of WW2, her mom was an Irish Nurse. They were struck and killed while walking home from the movies by a very rich but very drunk driver just before Simone graduated high school. Settlements are pending.

The Professor suggested I place spikes in the wall as I could and tie the string to them.

"Stick with her, Hairy. I'm going to make some calls on my cell, I may have to move around to find a signal."

I crawled in the hole, with my light, string, some spikes and a hammer. Pretty soon I could see Simone. Simone from the rear is quite a sight. Her shorts were loose and I was looking at naked, shaved pussy ... Simone was commando!

"Hairy, there's another set of blanks right in front of me, I need tools and some bags. Can you get them for me?"

I backed out, very carefully, the tunnel wasn't rock, it was hard packed sand. I stood up at the cliff face and caught my breath. There wasn't anyone here. I could hear voices up the valley and someone hollered, "SHIT! BIT! Goddammit!"

Someone else shouted, "I'll go get the truck. Where's the professor? He has the cell."

I called to Simone, "You better come out, someone's been snake bit up at the ruined cabin. We need to see what we can do to help."

Up the hill, the van came bouncing over the rocks. People loaded, doors slammed, with a roar and a bounce they were gone. We were alone, forgotten in the rush.

Pretty quick, Simone backed out of the hole. She was shirtless and clutching her shirt to her chest. "I couldn't leave them," she said. "I'm full of sand. Hold them for me while I brush off." And she handed me her shirt, her find wrapped in it. "And don't look!"

Too late. Twin pink capped tanned but sandy peaks firmly bounced before my eyes. "34C." I thought I thought.

"32D, and I asked you not to peek."

"When two of natures beauties reveal themselves to me? Simone, be real. I might be old, but I'm not dead!"

"I don't like my body, I'm shaped funny. I don't look like the rest of the girls in the dorms."

"Simone, you're perfect. Deep red hair, violet wide spaced eyes with great lashes, kissable mouth, cute ears, long neck and perfect skin. Your breasts don't sag ... I bet you can't hold up a toothpick let alone a pencil. You have puffy nipples and a tiny waist, flaring hips and a great butt. You have long legs for your height and little feet and tiny toes. I like you fine. What don't you like about you?"

"You noticed all that? I'm used to guys looking at my boobs, but no one has ever cataloged me so quickly. It usually takes two weeks before a guy notices I have violet eyes and by that time I've been manhandled and squeezed, poked and prodded, assessed and discussed and propositioned. You LIKE ME?"

"Yup. I like YOU. You're a perfect package. Smart, funny, beautiful ... passionate about archaeology, artistic ... Now, let's go see about the snake bite."

She looked down at her sandy boobs, "No, let's just stand here and you can help dust me off."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.