A Little Adventure in Time
Chapter 4: Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4: Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! - A funny thing happened to me during an archaeological dig. You'll die laughing. But I doubt it. It wasn't funny at the time and I get chills thinking about it. I hope I'm back to stay.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Yup, couldn't help it. I had to see what was in the hole ... dumb shit! I had my bike Mag Lite in my pocket and I shined it in the hole. Today I wouldn't be able to crawl past the the entrance but then I had no problem, dang it all.

About three meters in I made a rare find. On the floor of the hole were two chalcedony spear point blanks, crossed. They were completely clean, not a speck of dust. Each one was 46cm long, 5cm wide and 8mm thick. Pure white, they were the finest specimens of the flintknappers art I'd ever seen. They positively glowed in the light of my Mag Lite.

'Oh! My! Fuck me running! Wow! Holy Shit! Oh My Gawd!' This was too amazing a find to leave behind. I'd never seen anything like this. I pin flagged the 4 ends and picked them up and backed out of the tunnel. I wrapped them in my shirt and hiked over the hill and headed for the camp.

The professor was there, sipping a beer and regaling the excavators with exploits real and imaginary.

"What have you in your shirt, Hairy?" He questioned.

I couldn't speak, with both hands I just handed him the shirt. He felt the weight and the size, "I think we need to take this to the artifacts tent. We need a table. Someone start the generator. We'll need the light."

When we were all seated he unwrapped the shirt where only he could see.

He looked at me and sighed, "Hairy, what have you done?" He slumped back in his chair, took off his glasses and wiped his brow.

The other excavators leaned in and he tossed the top of the shirt off the blanks. Everyone was astounded! He immediately re-covered them with my shirt and laid his hand over them. "No Touch!! Don't even breathe on them!"

He took a pill and glared at me. "Hairy? Where did you get these? I hope you preserved provenience."

I nodded. Stood. Walked to the water bottle. Got a drink. Another. Finally I could croak, "I pin flagged the four ends." I graveled out the rest. "The rest I'll have to show you. Did you know we had a small earthquake here this morning?"

Everyone was astonished. "Here?"

"This morning?"

"We didn't feel a thing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Earthquake. Here." The water was helping my voice. "If it weren't for the tremor I'd have never found these. I felt they were too important to leave alone but I had to come tell you. Without the evidence you'd have never believed me. For all I know, another quake would cover the site. So I marked them, collected them, and came here.

"If you want to see, follow me. I'll have to admit I was nearly speechless when I found them."

The professor said he needed to secure the blanks and make a couple of calls first.

"Good," I said. "I need better light, a meter tape, a trowel and a rubber bucket. And string. I need some string ... and a line level."

Suddenly, I was alone. Three minutes later the Pit Boss was there with everything I'd asked for and he said he'd carry it. the rest of the crew had more of the same, "Just in case." He grinned. "I hope, for your sake, that this is for real, because if it isn't..." The promise hung in the air.

"It's in the next valley," I babbled. "Over the ridge and towards the trees a bit. There's the remains of a dwelling right up against the trees. If you're going up there, be careful. The foundation rattles."

There, I'd covered my ass! If I couldn't find the hole again...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.