A Special Favor
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 15 year old sister requests a very special favor of her 14 year old brother. She was raped and now fears she will become the school whore and needs a hand to guide her, she wants her brother to be her Master and use her as his slut. Mentally damaged by her rape she needs the security of slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Anal Sex   Petting  

I laid there half awake a few seconds, and looked at my naked slave sister, pressing her body into me on one side and Nora my second slave. I realized I had to be careful with the girls, I was responsible, literally owned them as slaves now, their beauty, pretty faces, sexy tits, sweet cunt's and cunt's I owned for my use, and tight little bubble butts were mine, property, modern day sex slaves and they delighted in their submission. They were submissive females and needed a strong hand to guide them.

"Kiss me slave sissy" I ordered and she moved half asleep, pressing her naked tits into me and kissing me long, deep and slow with tongue.

"Kiss me slave Nora" and she smiled and kissed me, pressing her tits into me and kissing me long, slow and with tongue.

"I love your butt, love both your butts" I whispered as a fondles their bare butt's and they pressed thier pussies into me as I laid there on my back, an arm around each naked slave.

Sis whispered back "my butt is too big" and frowned.

Then Nora whispered "my butt is to big also".

I squeezed each girls buttock in my hand "you both have the most beautiful bottoms in the world" and they both smiled and giggled. "You are both blessed with a great ass!" and their languid, naked bodies pressed into me. "Sis your ass is perfect and Nora your butt is perfect, both of you are Playmate beautiful, and your butts are Hollywood Star material!' and they smiled and each kissed me, on half my mouth, then they took turns kissing me.

Sis looked at me and said "Nora can be your public girl friend and we can continue as we are, a poly-couple, one man and two girls. Unless you want a couple more of our friend's" and she laughed.

"No more, a two girl slave harem is enough for one guy!" and I laughed "how many of your friend's were you planning on bringing in?"

Nora looked sheepish and sissy did also and then sis said "just three or four more".

I laughed "no that would take away from time with you both." and they smiled. "Sis you are going to be my girlfriend publicly and Nora to."

"Brother how can we do that?" she asked. And Nora nodded her head agreeing with sis.

"You two are mine, my girlfriends, my sex slaves and property, one advantage of a big City is next year you can both drive, and the City is large, no one at your school knows me, I attend the Boy's Technical High School, and luck gave us different last names; plus none of my School friend's have meet you." Mom had Samantha before she was married, dad is Sammy's father and listed on the Birth Certificate, but Samantha had a different last name then me, I was born after the marriage. I smiled and Samantha smiled and threw her arms around my neck to kiss me hard, then Nora did the same as Samantha moved and gave her room.

I went to the closet and mom had some old stuff there, stored before donating it. There were several silk scarfs. Returned to the girls and smiled "close your eyes, both of you and no cheating. I took Samantha and pulled her arms by her wrists gently behind her and lightly tied her wrists together, she twirled around to stare at me and smiled. I held my finger to my lips and winked. Then did the same with Nora and tied her wrists lightly, and Nora also twirled around once tied and smiled.

Nora said "Oh my this is wonderful, I feel so slavish".

Sammy laughed "as soon as he tied my hands I was wet. I feel like a slave now, helpless and vulnerable. Daddy please rape me as soon as possible" and she laughed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.