A Special Favor
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 15 year old sister requests a very special favor of her 14 year old brother. She was raped and now fears she will become the school whore and needs a hand to guide her, she wants her brother to be her Master and use her as his slut. Mentally damaged by her rape she needs the security of slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Anal Sex   Petting  

I awoke after my needed nap, drained and looked at my two naked angels as they slept entwined with me, a thigh on me and their head on my shoulder and each held my penis as they shared together. Dreams do come true, lust for my hottie sister had also included her best friend Nora, a Eurasian hottie. Their lives would be better now and I thought of all the girls they were being passed around like little whores, being raped, pawed, blowing whole Football Teams and being given away as sex prizes at Teen Parties. Now Samantha and Nora were saved that public degradation and enjoyed their own private degradation and humiliation, these two would have been eaten alive by the Jocks and guys in Sports, both born sluts, now my slut's! I'd been reading about sex, Bondage and Humiliation online, these two were wired for BDSM. I'd always loved my sister and now for the last three years had lusted for her nubile, sexy little body and the same for Nora. I cupped a naked ass cheek on both, sweet. I ma plans they needed to be used and enjoyed. I kissed sis a long, sensual kiss and her arms went around my neck, then kissed Nora the same way and she did the same, both needed this.

Samantha moaned "I feel all sticky with your cum all over my pussy, belly and butt, it must have leaked out of me onto my butt" she laughed.

Nora laughed "same here I leaked also, Daddy's cum made my pussy and butt all sticky" and she smiled.

Samantha smiled "I can't believe we both are such whores, hell my brother is fucking us both, and fucking us both in our cunt's and in our bumhole's and mouths" and she smiled. Looking at me "I am on vitamin cum now" and Nora laughed with Sammy. Sammy continued "I never knew what a slut I was until now" smiled "and I like this. Hell no I love it!" as she laughed and Nora laughed also.

Nora looked at me "I can't wait until you get me pregnant Daddy and suck milk from my titty and use me to breed babies" Nora looked on the verge of an orgasm and she smiled. "Makes my pussy wet just thinking about being breed like an animal by you Daddy".

Sammy moaned "Oh My God being breed, letting you fill me full of your cum and getting me pregnant" and she clamped her mouth on mine. "Please, please breed me Daddy and get me pregnant as soon as possible" and she look was just ecstatic. "Pregnant by my own brother, the thought is so decadent and twisted, my Daddy is my own Brother and he uses my body for pleasure and I am nothing but a breeder and your private cunt now" and she rolled her eyes "Oh shit I am so wet, make me pregnant Daddy, use me, fill me with your cum" and Sammy moaned "My Lord" and she appeared almost on the verge of an orgasm.

I said "both of you up and bend over the back of the small sofa" and I smiled. They bent over naked and their bottoms a young woman's round, smooth and sleek, womanly hips and their bare pussies showed as I stood behind them. I took the flat of my hand and spanked Sammy's beautiful butt, once, twice and a third slap, it sounded like a rifle and her butt was reddened, and then I moved over to Nora and repeated it, spanking her beautiful slim butt, three spanks and her butt was red. I smiled and they both looked over their shoulder's at me smiling. "Separate your thighs now slut's" and I saw beautiful cunts and lips exposed, "stay silent" I ordered. I rammed my cock up my sister's wet pussy all the way in and one hand was on Nora's butt, touching her wet little cunt, her butt and thighs.

I announced "no talking" this is a game, the girl that gets me to cum inside her wins" and smiled. Immediately Samantha's pussy got even tighter. I smiled the little minx was trying to cheat. I slapped Nora's bare butt and pulled out of Sammy, pushed into Nora all the way in and she shivered with lust and tightened her insides the same way as Sammy, then slapped Samantha's bare ass once hard, then fondling her butt and pussy. Counting the strokes and then I pulled out ramming inside Samantha and slapping Nora's fine, tight little ass hard it sounded like a gun shoot. Samantha was tight and trying to milk my cock as I counted and touched Nora's fine butt and privates. Then reached up and fondled the breasts of the girl I was fucking, molding their tit flesh in my hands and caressing and rolling their nipples. Nipples as hard as steel, Sammy larger breasts then Nora's smaller boobs, molding tit flesh in my hands, gentle squeezing and feeling them up. The girls were more turned on due to the fondling, petting their lovely boobs to my hearts content. They were sighing with please, a cock in them and my hands manipulating their tits. They were so close I felt up both one hand on each one's breast.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.