A Special Favor - Cover

A Special Favor

Copyright© 2012 by Angel

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 15 year old sister requests a very special favor of her 14 year old brother. She was raped and now fears she will become the school whore and needs a hand to guide her, she wants her brother to be her Master and use her as his slut. Mentally damaged by her rape she needs the security of slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Anal Sex   Petting  

Just then I heard a soft voice from the doorway almost whisper "Daddy please accept me as your slave" and I looked up and there stood Nora. My sister's best friend; a small 5'2" Eurasian, slender girl with olive skin, straight dark hair and small B+ breasts, I stared her pussy was hairless.

I looked down at sis and before I could ask she said "this morning I talked to Nora on the telephone before you were awake. She was so excited and also frightened, I asked her over and she hid in the house; I am so sorry Daddy Master" and her eyes looked so sad.

Nora moved forward and knelt "Please Daddy take me as your slave also. I saw this morning how happy Samantha is, how she responds to you, laughs and smiles, how you fuck her and user as a slut. I think a brother and sister romance is so romantic, wish I had a brother to own me and fuck me. No I've never been raped but I feared it, thought men would hurt me, saw inside my soul that any man or boy could just ask and I'd be their slut. Hating myself, wanting to be like the popular girls, the pretty ones and knowing they boys would one day know, know what I needed and they start raping me, I'd be blowing lines of men and boys, playing the whore. Fearing I'd be molested and fearing more I wouldn't be. Then Samantha told me her solution, it works she is free now, free to love you, free of fear and free of the threat. If I am your slave Daddy, I am free, freer then other girls". And Nora was crying, tears rolling down her beautiful face.

"Nora you are from this second on mine, mine to use, own and fuck, my slut, whore and property." Her crying stopped her pretty eyes glowed with joy. "But Samantha you and Nora will not invite anyone else, or tell anyone about our arrangement or your enslavement!" and both nodded yes. "Nora you and Samantha are beautiful, I always thought that (and they both smiled) and I am a lucky Daddy to own two beautiful girls."

"Daddy please open our love as you did with Samantha, I need all three holes fucked, if you don't make me blow you, fuck you and fuck me in the ass I will be an out of control whore and cheat on you" and she started crying. "I need this so bad, this is the only solution that can save me" and she dropped her head. "I want to be a human pet also, an animal for you, a pet slut; could you please rape me Daddy the first time" and she dropped her eyes.

Samantha whispered "take her now Daddy; she is your hole".

Getting off the bed, I stood in front of Nora, "suck my cock" was all I said and I grabbed her head, pushing my cock into her mouth, Nora wanted it rough. Nora mouth open and my cock slide into her hot little mouth. Holding her hair I mouth fucked her, sliding my cock into that warm mouth pussy, a beautiful girl was kneeling before me offering herself as my slut. I looked over at Sammy and she was smiling, happy that Nora would be at peace as I violated Nora's mouth, moving my penis in and out of her pretty face. I didn't push to far as Nora would start to gag, and I wanted her to enjoy this. I pulled out of her mouth and pulled Nora to the bed and had her kneel on the edge, her backside on the edge and her forehead down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.