Better Left Alone - Cover

Better Left Alone

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 8

We now held more power, wealth and history in our hands than could possibly be imagined, we too were whisked away, this time to an oasis surrounded by water with lush trees and bushes. In the distance we heard a voice.


"You have cheated death, broken the rules of the game and dared to profit from such action. For this you will be destroyed!"

We waited for the torments that were sure to come.

The voice then laughed, "No, not really, in fact you have just learned many lessons.

First, do not believe everything you may see and hear.

Second, the disc is able to do many more things than what you have been told.

Third you are not alone; there will be others you may meet along the way.

Fourth, your mind activates the disc, Oh using the dials may be more precise, but it is your mind, which will show and take you to many places.

Fifth, and most important, that to solve the problems to save your world you must rely on others, not only yourself.

You have made a very powerful friend and been given gifts which are able to do many things, not only in this world but in others too. Inside a bag near your feet you will find that which you had thought to ask for."

I opened the bad, inside was a razor, blades and a bar of shaving crème. On the bottom of the bag, new clothes for my girls, three pairs of slippers. Very funny, but the more I thought about it the more I realized too many clothes might be a bad idea, and I was getting a lot of other bad ideas. More clothes may actually get in the way. We went to bed, no one wanted to sleep much and found new ways to relax. I got a massage from Shiddar then the other girls wanted to learn how. Oh, the things we must do for our girls. Had I mentioned they were young, beautiful and naked? I asked them if they were a might chilled and they all drew closer, body heat you know.

In the morning I would try just using my mind to select where we were to go and what to summon. We finally slept, I never knew 4 bodies could occupy the same space but we sure tried, and tried and tried.

In the morning we woke up, I least I woke up or tried to, it seems my girls, in an effort I'm certain was to keep me warm, were all over me. I do mean all over me and had found several new ways to wake us up. It was 2 more hours before Morning Star rolled off, "Hmmm", she said, "a pleasant way to wake up" as she slapped my, my, Umm, my limp body part. The others followed each playfully slapping my sleeping soldier. "What?" I said, "I was awake first." All in all it was not a bad night, or even a bad morning, we might have been bad though.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.