Better Left Alone
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

My 3 ladies and myself slowly walked away from the camp. Had I really called them my wives? Oh well, it may be taxing to have a few wives but we must all do our part, I guess.

Now I had an idea what responsibity was like. Did I really now have wives? Were there many places where 3 naked, young, beautiful girls might not draw any attention? Yes I thought, we would just blend in. Maybe Woodstock, or Huntington Beach or Utah! Yes there were endless possibilities.

I sort of liked this dry heat though, not that the harem, slave girls and multiple wives had anything to do with my choices. Maybe I should go check on my new friend Julius; after all he had invited us back. I set the disc to Egypt and the light appeared. When it was gone my girls were still cuddled, or was it huddled around me. We were near a Palace but soon guards surrounded us.

It seemed the disc made a mistake, we were at someone's Palace and people were pissed off. Ugh, now we were in for it.

We were taken inside, roughly treated, guards casually fondling my girls when suddenly a voice was heard. "What is the meaning of this? Who are these people?" The lead guard said, "we found them outside the Palace my queen and were taking them to the dungeons." He prostrated himself and waited for a command. The queen motioned inside a doorway, a short man came through. "Dearest, are these yours, if so they smell!" The man looked at me, I looked at him and we both laughed. "My dear queen, you are correct, sniff, sniff, he went, I think it is goat or, no, camel! He came to me, put his arms around me and said. "Hello old friend, it is good to see you here, and now you have even more beautiful girls. Come let me introduce you to my new wife, Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, The Nile etc."

The guards reeled back, I said, "Hello Julius! I hope we get a better welcome next time we visit." He looked at me, then at the Queen. She asked, "What reception did you receive? Guards! How were they received?" The guards cast their eyes down and all fell to the floor. The Queen clapped her hand, flicked one hand into the air and the fallen guards were beheaded. "My guards shall learn to treat our guests better, welcome to our home." Julius quickly changed the subject, "What brings you here, not that it is good to see you, but trouble seems to be around you."

"I just wanted to mention that you need to be more careful when in Rome and to congratulate you on your new son." Cleopatra's mouth opened, she went up to me, "How did you know, we have just found out I bear a child, it is not yet born, how do you know it would be a son?" "Well I don't think you would believe me if I told you it was a lucky guess, but I expected that a King and a Queen would certainly have a son!" Whew. I hope I dodged that one.

"I had heard that your brother is raising an Army against you, and came to see if my forces may be welcome to join you?" I continued, "Your new husband is one of my few friends and always seems to get into wars. Tell me how we may help?" Julius explained the situation that they could not trust the Egyptian army and too few Roman Legions had arrived. He had several plans of defense, but Ptolemy could strike at too many places for him to both defend and attack. If any more of the army defected, they might lose the city.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.