A Little Control - Cover

A Little Control

Copyright© 2012 by purrprincess39

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What happens when a little control and a little doggy love get out of hand

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Workplace  

I had long been interested in BDSM and dogs (in a sexual way) but had never really done anything beyond some internet searches and reading erotica and of course some very hot fantasies. Every time I even thought about dogs and BDSM in the same thought my pussy would heat up and my panties would be dripping! I loved the idea of having my most secret fantasies fulfilled and having my darkest wishes granted. I wanted to be forced to fulfill my deepest desires, it make me so hot thinking about being controlled and fucked by a horny man and his faithful companion.

I liked to keep my pussy shaved bare and easy access for my fingers but I knew it would also make it nice and easy for a dog or a man to find my horny clit. I was using this to my advantage as I lay in bed that morning rubbing my fingers over my soft mound and thinking about my favorite fantasies. I began to pant as I tugged on one nipple and rubbed my clit wishing I had some male company to fill my juicy pussy. My alarm began to go off and I quickly brought my self off not really satisfied by the quick orgasm but not having any more time before work to play with my horny cunt.

I got dressed for work quickly and decided to wear a shear blouse and a fun and flippy little skirt. It had gotten to the point where my puffy cunt could barely stand the brush of fabric on it. To save my poor pussy and also because I was feeling naughty I decided to go pantiless under my skirt, after all it wasn't that short and it wasn't like it was see through or anything!

Finally arriving at work I sat down and prepared for a long dull day of answering phones and typing, really I wish I could have stayed home in bed pleasing myself as I dreamed about being fucked. Oh well maybe some day for today I had to pay the bills. As that boring day rolled on and no one came into my office I began to play with my lonely pussy. After all it was dead at work and my boss had not stirred from his inner office in hours. I was horny and I was alone who would begrudge me a little fun. Since it was so quiet I even pulled up a site that feature some of my favorite dog on woman pictures. I particularly liked the ones where women were being serviced by dogs as a man directed the action. I loved the look of helpless pleasures on the women's faces as they seemed to be cumming almost against their own desires so caught up in being fucked and forced. It made my pussy burn and my nipples ache. I rubbed my own clit and wished I could be in one of these hot scenes.

All of a sudden my phone jumped to life and I heard my boss's voice. "Sadie can you come in here please" he asked forcefully. I gulped and pulled my wet fingers out of my cunt quickly rearranging my skirt and jumping to my feet. 'Yes sir right away' I said. My boss's same was Sam Harrison but he liked me to call him sir. It actually gave ma bit of a thrill to call him that imaging he was my master my sir in sexual sense and not just at work.

Sir sat behind his desk his hands clasped in front of him and stared at me as I entered. I gulped and hurried to stand in front of him not sitting just waiting for his command. "Sadie you do know that everything you do on your computer can be accesses by me?" he asked. I gasped but tried to stay calm, I had forgotten that. "Um yes Sir" I stammered. "Sadie you know you are supposed to be doing company work while you are here if you don't have enough to keep you busy why should I keep you employed?" he asked sternly. "Oh but please Sir I need this job" I begged. "Well I guess if you need it so bad and you don't have enough company work to keep you busy I might have to find some outside things for you to with your tine." I shivered as he spoke he looked hard and serious and I wondered what he had planned for me.

I asked tremulously "What do you mean Sir? What do you want me to do?". He drew a deep breath and said "Well Sadie after seeing what you have just been looking at I am thinking maybe you might be best used and most useful in servicing me and my pet." I didn't know what to say I wasn't sure whether to be excited or scared at the prospect of having my dreams come real. Sir seemed so large and stern and I knew his pet was a large German shepherd trained to protect and it had always sort of scared me. The dogs name was Kaiser and he was kingly large, stately and in command. If ever a dog seemed to demand respect he was it.

"Sadie why don't we start off by getting you in the right outfit." sir said. "Remove your blouse and bra" I did as he commanded unable to resist rubbing over my stiff nipples as I did... "Well, well I don't know whether to be upset that you are touching yourself without permission or glad that you seem so willing to play along" he mused. I just moaned and spread my legs a little further apart as me pussy jerked and juice ran down my legs. "Mmm Sadie why don't you remove your skirt too but leave on your heels and sit in that chair behind you." I obyed and he hummed his approval as my bare body sat before him. "What a hot little body you have so ready and eager to be fucked,. I think it is time you showed me what you were doing today when you were supposed to be working." I had lost any inhibitions I might have had and quickly moved to obey.

I lay back my legs lewdly spread one hand frantically rubbing my stiff little clit. As I worked myself into frenzy sir reached over and handed me a huge dildo. "Try this he said I want to make sure your little pussy is opened wide and ready for me to fuck it." I grabbed it and began to force its length into my well lubed cunt moaned as I stretched over it and loving the feeling of being filled. This simple act of penetration made my clit burn and my cunt spasm in anticipation and lust. One hand began to play with my tits and the other working the dildo deep within my hungry cunt. My bare pussy lips were drenched in my juices as my fingers worked over my swollen pussy and my breasts bounced as I panted and moaned the tips hard and pointing with arousal. Sir spoke 'spread those legs wider I want to see both of your holes.' I moaned my assent, widening my legs even further and pushing my cunt up at my fingers as they flew over my sopping mound. My juices ran down from my burning cunt and coated my ass as moaned in approval. I moaned and gasped as I approached my orgasm before I could cum Sir said "Stop that is enough give me back the dildo and put your hands on the chair arms." I whined eager to cum I didn't want to be denied my pleasure. My pussy clamped down so horny and hungry and loathe to let that hard length leave it.

As I sat there spread open and gasping my body shaking with the orgasm that had been denied me eager and on the edge. Sir spoke again "Come over here Sadie and kneel in front of my." Quickly I did as he commanded and knelt before him his thick almost obscenely large cock was standing up before me loosened from his trouser the tip glistening with pre cum. Like the good little subs I had seen in pictures and vides I knelt beside him and at his command I moved between his legs and touched his huge cock ... I worked my hand over his length and then licked down him like he was the tastiest ice cream ever invented. I ran my tong along the thick vein on the underside and teased around the base of the flaring head he groaned and using his hands lined his cock up with my open mouth. I loved the taste of him I sucked on his plump head and the dove down his length forcing it deep into my mouth and throat so eager to see if I could fit all of his magnificent cock in my mouth. He chuckled "Don't hurt yourself Sadie there is plenty of time to work up to that". I moaned lost in lust and determined take all of him. I fought back my gagging reflex as my saliva coated him and made him slick running down his length and over his balls. I wanted to make Sir feel good. I thought if I was good enough he might let me come too. It amazed me how quickly and easily I let him command me. I loved doing as he bid it made me feel complete and hornier than ever before. Once again before either of us could cum he pulled my mouth off his cock it came free with a pop I had been holding him so tightly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.