Once Upon a Fantasy
Chapter 13: Just When You Think Everything Is Perfect

Copyright© 2012 by Coaster2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Just When You Think Everything Is Perfect - Just when things were looking blackest for Norm Tyler, along came a fantasy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

"I wish I could wake up like this every morning," I whispered in Kim's ear.

"You will ... you will. Just be patient."

"Valentine's Day seems like it's still months away."

"You're just a sex-crazed man with an over-active imagination," she said turning to me and holding me close.

How could I not be sex-crazed when her breasts were rubbing up against my chest and my hand was stroking and squeezing her magnificent ass? How could I not feel this way after she had lovingly taken me inside her and brought me to such a perfect conclusion? How could any normal male not rise to the occasion?

"I don't know how I'm going to be able to resist you when we are married. What do they call it? Priapism?"

"What's that?" she asked.

"Perpetual erection. That's what you'll cause me to have."

She laughed. "I don't think so. I think you'll get used to me and keep everything under control."

"I don't think I'll ever get used to you, Kim. I don't think that's possible. You are always going to be a fantasy ... my fantasy."

"You say the nicest things," she smiled, kissing me gently and taking my rising erection in her hand once more. "You should be rewarded for that."

And I was. She pulled me on top and I pushed steadily into her as she wrapped her legs around my thighs and drew me in as well. I wasn't in any hurry and she wasn't either. We made slow, rhythmic love, our lips laying light kisses on our faces and neck while now and then nibbling on an earlobe. It was another pathway to ecstasy and I wanted to explore all of them.

When we finished I knew we had both been satisfied and that was all that mattered to me. She was a larger-than-life woman that expressed her pleasure quite openly and that was my biggest reward when we were together.

Our lovemaking had been very conventional to this point. I was almost afraid to suggest anything more if she didn't want to. Perhaps she felt the same way. We had made love in the usual positions and we had indulged in oral sex, but nothing from behind or anything that wasn't in our bed. God knows I wasn't complaining, but I knew Kim had admitted to being very adventuresome in her youth and I wondered if she might be missing out on some things she would enjoy. I just didn't know how to bring the subject up ... or when.

I was sitting in her living room waiting for Kim to get ready for our regular Saturday night date. I picked up a magazine off the coffee table and realized it was a woman's magazine. I almost put it down when I noticed the banner across the top highlighting a feature article on how to "Spice up your sex life." I opened the magazine to the page indicated and scanned the article. On the second page it summarized the points it had made in the body of the story, and I quickly looked over them. One that caught my eye was "Be Spontaneous."

To me, being spontaneous meant taking advantage of the moment. An unplanned exploitation of being in the right place at the right time. I wondered how I could plan to be unplanned. I'd just have to bide my time until the opportunity presented itself.

As she entered the room I took in the beauty of the woman I had fallen deeply in love with. If it were possible, she seemed to become lovelier as each day passed. I knew in my mind that it was just my emotions coloring her image but still, I couldn't quite grasp that this incredible creature had fallen in love with me as well. Amazon seemed such a crude description of her. Viking goddess? Perhaps, yet there was a kindness and gentleness about her that belied that more powerful icon. I had to divert my eyes to bring myself back to the moment.

Whatever connection we had between us was partly physical and partly unspoken. She must have read my thoughts as she came into the living room and walked directly to me as I stood. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, catching me completely by surprise.

"That's for thinking about me the way you do," she said when the kiss ended.

"Is my lust that transparent?"

"It isn't lust alone, Norm. This is still all a big surprise, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Yes ... it is. Every time I see you my stomach clenches in excitement. I feel like the kid who got an A on his test when he knows damn well he only deserved a C. I keep thinking I'm going to be discovered at any moment."

She smiled, still holding me closely. "Don't you dare think that way. When I think about what I'm going to wear and how I want to look when I'm with you I get nervous and worry it to death. I want you to know how important it is to me to look good for you."

I shook my head and pulled her back in for another long, tender kiss.

"You've been worrying in vain then. I remember the first time we met here when I came to discuss Candy's vacation with you and Lou. You didn't know me and I didn't know you and yet when I saw you for the first time ... well ... as Lou will tell you, I couldn't take my eyes off you."

She laughed lightly again. "It's true and he did mention it after you'd left. But then, I was interested in you too. In the past few months you've made it very easy for me to get from then to now and feeling the way I do."

"Why do you think I choose dancing as often as I do for our dates?"

"I know perfectly well you want me to rub my body up against you. It gets you warmed up for the rest of the night and I get the benefit of that."

"We could cut out the middle stuff and go right to bed if you'd like," I teased.

"Don't think that doesn't cross my mind," she murmured. "If you didn't have to work Saturday we could play two nights instead of one. And if I didn't have to go to work Monday, we could make it three nights. Then I wouldn't be as desperate when I saw you."

This was the moment and I hesitated before I took the chance.

"Come with me," I said, taking her hand and leading her upstairs.

"Where are you going?" she asked, following me without resistance.

"To our bedroom. I'm going to relieve both of us of that tension before we go out tonight."

I looked back as I pulled her into the bedroom and she was laughing.

"Are you going to do what I think you're going to do?"

"If you think I'm going to carefully undress you and make love to you right here and right now ... you're absolutely correct."

"Why Norman Tyler, I do believe you are horny," she giggled as she began to undress.

"And you, Kim Penny, are the cause of it."

"We were going to dinner, remember. Sooner or later you'll have to feed me." She was smiling at him as he lowered her onto the bed.

"I'm going to feed you right now, you lucky girl. Dinner will be a little late, though."

I entered her and she took me willingly, just as anxious as I was to express her desires. This was a more aggressive Kim and I sensed that she was responding to my unexpected decision to bring her to the bedroom and take her immediately. I took advantage of the moment to move behind her and engage her in doggy style. She didn't flinch or resist at all. In fact, she turned her head and smiled as I drove into her with some urgency.

We were lying on the bed catching our breath when she asked me, "Why did it take you so long to try something different?"

"I wasn't sure if you'd want me to. In fact, we've never discussed sex at all. We've just done it."

"Well, now's the time, lover. If you don't think I'm being too slutty ... you can have me any way you want me."

"I don't want to do anything that will cause you pain or humiliate you. I want our sex life to be nothing but pleasure for both of us."

She kissed me and smiled as she gazed into my eyes.

"I know. That's who you are, Norman. I suppose I have more experience than you do, but I'm just guessing at that."

"I'm not so sure about that. I was pretty wild when I was in college. Catching up on lost time as it were. I've tried a lot of different things."

"Like what?"

"Are you sure you want to hear this. You might not be so happy with me when I tell you."

"It's in the past, Norm. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I can't be offended because I've done almost everything myself."

"Then let's just leave it in the past. I'll trust you to tell me when you want to try something different ... just as I'll tell you."

It took us another half-hour to shower again and prepare to leave for the restaurant. Our reservation would be long gone but we would plead car trouble and hope for the best.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.