Another Side - Cover

Another Side

Copyright© 2012 by edmondl

Chapter 6: Nursing and Changes

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Nursing and Changes - Fantasy about a woman who wanted her husband to know a woman's side of sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Adam was fascinated with the way Peggy fed and tended to her pups and the way that she was handling her mothering experience. She spent most of her time, when she wasn't nursing her puppies, doing the housework. Peggy and Adam's biggest worries were had the potion change her internal genitals, had her sexual tract changed to that of a canine bitch rather than a human.

Adam discovered that she no longer had a clitoris as such, her labia was canine like in appearance and shape only, and much bigger. She had no idea that her womb was no longer pear shaped but both Y shaped similar to that of a canine bitch. It was something that the old woman had neglected to tell her. Adam was no longer horrified at her for allowing Duke to fuck her.

He kept remembering brief snippets in his memory of his few days as a woman. He thought of it as a wonderful experience. It had given him a woman's incite into what it felt to have Duke's thick hot cock inside her. His only worry was why Duke was always sniffing at his crotch whenever the dog got near him. What he didn't realise was that his crotch still had a faint female smell about it.

Peggy nursed her puppies for six weeks before she started weaning them, during which time she lost over twenty-five pounds in weight. After being pregnant and birthing and nursing her pups she felt that she was more womanly. Her visit into the canine world had been an experience that she would never forget. She had no idea what lay ahead of her and Adam.

Duke was relegated to his dog kennel in the backyard of the house.

Even though, Peggy and Adam worried about the changes to her genital area, and how it was going to affect their future sex life. They were worried about her new canine shaped labia even though it was almost four times larger than that of a large canine bitch, she couldn't see how Adam would be able to penetrate her labia in its present state.

As the months went by; it became obvious that the pups would have to be sold. Peggy wanted to keep them however Adam won out and sold all but one of her pups, to Peggy it seemed she'd had so little time with them, but they were ready to be on their own with new owners. Adam let her keep one, so Peggy chose her smallest (which was also the last one she'd birthed). Adam named him Lightening, because he was so fast. Peggy couldn't have cared less, what his name was because to her he was "her little one."

The first time Adam tried to have sex with Peggy wasn't as successful as it should have been; however he managed to get half of his cock into Peggy before he ejaculated inside her. When he pulled his spent cock out of Peggy's cunt she kissed, licked and sucked his cock clean, which was something she had always enjoyed doing. She was also disappointed that Duke had been locked away and wasn't allowed anywhere near her.

Adam had bought a studded collar which was fastened around Peggy's neck as a reminder that she was now a breeding bitch. Peggy knew she was coming into heat when her vulva started tingling and her labia started swelling. By the third day the tingling in her sexual tract had turned into an itch and her vulva was so swollen that it was slightly open and exuding a distinct odour and a clear liquid that was seeping out. Peggy took no notice of lightening when he started sniffing and licking her labia. Both Peggy and Adam laughed about it, not realising that lightening was old enough to impregnate his mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.