Another Side - Cover

Another Side

Copyright© 2012 by edmondl

Chapter 4: The transformation

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: The transformation - Fantasy about a woman who wanted her husband to know a woman's side of sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   Pregnancy  

The rest of their trip was uneventful, with the exception of Peggy slipping the transformation potion into Adam's drink that evening. His stomach was giving him problems all the next day, making the trip home unpleasant, but bearable. The second and third days he felt so bad, and his genitals ached so much, that he called in sick, and went back to bed.

Peggy was upset, because she hadn't even thought of what a change in gender would mean to his job. It was too late to do anything about it now, and besides, he'll change back in two days. She convinced herself that all she had to do is keep Duke off him, after two matings, and everything would be fine. The old lady had said it would take three loads of cum to make things permanent, so all she had to do was make sure he wasn't fucked any more than twice.

The fourth day, Adam was unconscious for the whole day. Peggy sat with him all day and well into the night. He was sweating profusely, writhing in pain, and she tried to get him to drink some iced water to replace the water lost by his heavy sweating. Peggy's cunt was hot, wet and demanding attention, but she refused to leave Adam alone in his pain.

She tried to focus as she watched his face slowly change to that of a young girl. As she watched, his body shortened, his slender hips widened, his ass became rounder, and his waist became girlishly slim. Peggy unconsciously licked her lips as she witnessed the growth of Adams new breasts on his new young girlish chest. His new teenage breasts were creamy and smooth and grew to the size of large oranges, his nipples grew larger, and his aureoles widened to about a two inch circle.

The length of the hair on his head increased by several inches, the colour lightened a few shades and softened to a fine texture. His arm, leg, chest and facial hair had disappeared the day before; Peggy's breathing increased substantially as she fantasized about being with a young girl, a younger female Adam. Knowing what tits felt like, she looked forward to showing her changing husband how pleasurable they could be. It was a new kind of hunger, something she had never felt before.

She watched as Adam's cock and balls shrivelled up and withdrew into his lower abdomen. At first it left her feeling distinctly queasy, after they disappeared.

She was concerned because there was nothing, not only was there no cock and balls, there was no opening either.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, a tiny slit appeared, and over the following few hours it became longer and deeper, the vulva filled out to complete her vagina with long plump outer lips with the inner labia and clitoral hood just visible in between the fat labia lips. It was different to Peggy's. Where her labia had much smaller outer lips, a fair sized clitoris, and exceptionally long inner labia that Adam often affectionately teased her about.

As she watched Adam's new changes she saw that there was a very prominent Mons, and a large fat clitoris that strangely, grew stiff, and then soft, stiff, and then soft, over and over during the changes. Peggy could see that Adam's new labia was soaking wet, with the juices dripping down over his asshole in all it's tight, newly pink glory.

She reached down and pushed her finger into his new virgin cunt, and then brought it to her mouth, tasting the wetness on her finger. The taste excited her and it was so delicious. It was too much for, so she ran from the room to find Duke, she needed his cock desperately.

Within minutes Peggy was on all fours in the living room, with Duke's thick hard cock sheathed inside her engorged labia, his surging shaft giving her the relief she needed, and an indescribable pleasure deep in her belly.

It was late in the morning of the fifth day before Adam woke up. Even though he was awake, he was so disoriented that he didn't realize that he was naked, or that he was a male in a female's body even though his thoughts were male.

He got out of bed and staggered to the bathroom. Without thinking, he sat down and peed. He was so dizzy, he seemed out of balance, that when he staggered back to bed, he had to bend slightly backward to compensate.

On his way back into the bedroom, he was unaware that Duke was following him. He almost made it back to the bed, before the dog leaped onto him from behind, knocking him down, ironically, into the exact same position the dog had first taken Peggy.

Before he could react, the dog gripped him tightly around his slim waist and was jabbing his cock at Adam's newly formed vagina, after several jabs he found the opening between his labia, Adam let out an animal like scream as the dog's thickening cock sundered through his hymen, and was buried deep inside the tight satiny soft vaginal chute, tears welled in Adams eyes at the terrible hurt he felt inside his vagina. Then as the thrusting meat began a steady in and out movement, it became less and less painful and started feeling good. As the big dog fucked his thick cock in and out of him, Adam found that each stroke felt better than the last, until soon, he didn't want it to stop moving inside him.

It didn't register in Adam's mind that he was a female being fucked, he had never felt a woman's labia, from the female side before, all that registered in his mind, was the feeling of, fullness, and the friction of the thick cock going in and out of him. His excitement grew rapidly, as he unconsciously rolled his hips and pushed back to meet the thrusts of the cock that was invading him, he didn't know what was causing his belly to grow in pleasure, or why his breathing became more and more ragged, he prayed for it to keep doing it.

All he could think of was the feel of the throbbing of Dukes cock deep inside him and of the hardness pulsating deep inside him, and the new pleasure blossoming inside him. His belly was knotted up with unrecognized, but urgent expectations. It felt like the sweetest tension imaginable, until, with a scream, he experienced his first female orgasm. The roaring waves of pleasure coursing though his entire body was unlike anything he could have ever have felt as a man.

Then he felt the distended knot at the base of Duke's thick cock press against his stretched labia. Duke pulled back and gripped Adam tighter with his forelegs as he thrust his hips forward and upward, forcing the swelling knot into Adams ravished cunt.

The escalating pleasure rippling trough every nerve and pore in his body seemed to go on and on. It was nothing like the orgasms he had as a man, which was more like short incredibly intense bursts of pleasure. Adam felt the pointed tip of Duke's cock press into the small opening in his cervix and the throbbing of Dukes cock as he pumped his boiling seed into Adams vulnerable womb. The hot potent seed was squirting deep into Adams welcoming womb, whilst his clenching cunt tried, to instinctively, milk every drop of semen from the hammering bar of meat that was engulfed inside his heated confines.

Finally, the dog withdrew his spent cock lay down on the floor, licked himself, and then got up and padded off to get a drink. Adam still lay half on half off the bed, incapable of explaining what had just happened to him. He just lay there limp and helpless, feeling the liquid heat deep in his belly, as the throbbing between his legs slowly faded to little tremors.

All this happened without Peggy being aware of what was happening. She wasn't even in the house. Thinking that Adam wouldn't wake up as soon as he did, she had run to the store. It had occurred to her that he would need some feminine things, such as underwear, dresses and the like; she didn't know what his reaction would be, when he found himself a young woman. When she returned home, she had no knowledge of Adam having been fucked by Duke.

She wasn't there when Adam finally staggered back to the bathroom to clean himself up, and in doing so, he discovered his altered state, his new gender; He was embarrassed at having liked what had happened to him.

He went back into the bedroom, and stood in front of the full length mirror that was mounted to the inside of the closet door. He stood staring with unbelieving eyes at his new body, a look of total shock on his face.

When Peggy found him in the bedroom He tried to speak, but he couldn't seem to get anything past the huge lump in his throat. Peggy watched in horror as he reached out both of his hands to touch the mirror to make sure he wasn't actually seeing a real live girl in front of him. When his hands made contact with the surface of the mirror, he gave out a strangled cry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.